Reality Mode

Jul 18, 2018
Honestly, NVidia cards are overkill for this.

My system specs:

Processor : 4x Intel(R) Core(TM) i3-5005U CPU @ 2.00GHz
Operating System : Gentoo Base System release 2.6
OpenGL Renderer : Mesa DRI Intel(R) HD Graphics 5500 (Broadwell GT2)

Game works perfectly well.

Edit to avoid double posting: on that note, thanks for making a great non-RenPy game with Linux support, they're rather rare these days.

Reality Mode

Jul 18, 2018
Does joystick support actually work? I notice that Unity's config box offers it, but I didn't want to try to find my controller to test it if it doesn't :p

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Does joystick support actually work? I notice that Unity's config box offers it, but I didn't want to try to find my controller to test it if it doesn't :p
I have *no* idea. I mean, unity does support joysticks, but I'm only querrying the mouse input module and the keyboard. I guess I COULD add joystick support, though I'd need to work out how to access things like the menus (there's enough buttons, but I need to signal it somehow). I'd also need to do some UI work (highlight cursors, etc)

Also.. isn't a joystick kinda hard to use one handed? Unless you get one of these guys, I guess, with the suction cups on the bottom.
1580964029822.png

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
In fact, let me see where I can weave it in. They're going to have to learn to play well together in Act III, but Molly remains Molly. ("Oh, my beloved Knight. Duty doth be Long and Hard, like Thy Cock". Be nice, Molly)
Katie might also say something like that, with a bit more of a brogue and less flowery though I would guess. :p

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Emily and Molly's relationship is going to be interesting.
Emily is still quite naive, very influenced by the Court, knights code and so on.
Molly in contrast seems just arrived from an american's spring break :LOL:

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Emily and Molly's relationship is going to be interesting.
Emily is still quite naive, very influenced by the Court, knights code and so on.
Molly in contrast seems just arrived from an american's spring break :LOL:
I suspect the one between Katie and Emily will be as well. On one side they seem very compatible, but there is the part of Katie's father between them and well Molly is something Emily is used to deal with at court, but is Katie as well?

Well we at least know Katie is as appreciative of her behind as MC is. :p

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017

A common question is how I do my characters. So I decided to do a timelapse of a character from Daz (going through posing and simulation, then rendering) through Spine, and finally into the game, setting up the object in Unity, scripting and finally testing. This is one of the animations for Emily's Date 5 outfit.

For fun I made a 'making off the timelapse", to show off some ways of using Adobe After Effects to build stuff like this (I also did a quick video tutorial on how to make the logo at the beginning.. I don't know if that would be interesting for anyone.

Let me know if you have any questions (technical or otherwise).

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018

A common question is how I do my characters. So I decided to do a timelapse of a character from Daz (going through posing and simulation, then rendering) through Spine, and finally into the game, setting up the object in Unity, scripting and finally testing. This is one of the animations for Emily's Date 5 outfit.

For fun I made a 'making off the timelapse", to show off some ways of using Adobe After Effects to build stuff like this (I also did a quick video tutorial on how to make the logo at the beginning.. I don't know if that would be interesting for anyone.

Let me know if you have any questions (technical or otherwise).
I am pretty sure she will put a spell on us during that date without having to practice any kind of magic. :)

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
I suspect the one between Katie and Emily will be as well. On one side they seem very compatible, but there is the part of Katie's father between them and well Molly is something Emily is used to deal with at court, but is Katie as well?

Well we at least know Katie is as appreciative of her behind as MC is. :p
No shortage of Evokers, or Maclachlans once upon a time, visiting the Court. But Katie largely gets along with Emily; she might actively despise Erec, but by early act III she's reconciled herself to MC being her new best friend, and Emily being part and parcel of that.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
No shortage of Evokers, or Maclachlans once upon a time, visiting the Court. But Katie largely gets along with Emily; she might actively despise Erec, but by early act III she's reconciled herself to MC being her new best friend, and Emily being part and parcel of that.
As said before, looking forward to act 3 when it will be done. You have a few lovely characters and Katie is one as much as Emily in her own way. Besides we have that visit to a lake and bathing suits to look forward to. :p

Reactions: Droid Productions
4.60 star(s) 258 Votes