Reality Mode

Jul 18, 2018
`Emily is still quite naive` I don't think that's true at all. She's no Molly, sure, but she's not naive. She might not be sexually experienced, or have the education of a modern teenager, but she's not naive by any means. She believes in duty and her code, but that's not naivety. It's a different culture, a different way of life, but it's still a perfectly valid way to live.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
`Emily is still quite naive` I don't think that's true at all. She's no Molly, sure, but she's not naive. She might not be sexually experienced, or have the education of a modern teenager, but she's not naive by any means. She believes in duty and her code, but that's not naivety. It's a different culture, a different way of life, but it's still a perfectly valid way to live.
Sexually innocent, I think is probably more correct. She's quite astute politically, and she has a full classical education. In many ways she's less naive than MC when it comes to how the world works, she's just been sheltered along that particular axis. I try to make the Court feel somewhat 17th century British; they have access to the modern world, but their sense of values and sexual norms doesn't match ours.

Reality Mode

Jul 18, 2018
`they have access to the modern world, but their sense of values and sexual norms doesn't match ours` I think you did a good job of that :)

• Haha
Reactions: DA22

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
bella.png

I was doing some test-renders for Bella with full equipment. I started out on the left, then I accidentally got sidetracked to change things up a bit, and before I knew what was happening it had turned into a cover shoot for Guns'n'Werewolves. It's not anything that will make it into the final game, but I had fun with it.

raixen

Jul 31, 2019
View attachment 543278

I was doing some test-renders for Bella with full equipment. I started out on the left, then I accidentally got sidetracked to change things up a bit, and before I knew what was happening it had turned into a cover shoot for Guns'n'Werewolves. It's not anything that will make it into the final game, but I had fun with it.

Why waste it? Use it as one of the menu screens.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Though none can complain of any of her clothes choices for her shoot, she should also be in armor for one.:) Maybe something for a character page/bio for each girl if you ever would want to implement that in game?

deviloper

Oct 5, 2017
Left [Ctrl] + Right [Ctrl] + [J] will activate debug mode -> click on bug and you can change the stats

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Left [Ctrl] + Right [Ctrl] + [J] will activate debug mode -> click on bug and you can change the stats
I also added a toggle in settings for the most recent version; I hadn't considered that Android users didn't have access to it unless they had an external keyboard.

Reactions: L30 and DA22

Sayujiro

Aug 25, 2018
hi again dev(s) -and fellow players, of course-

sooo i've played quite a bit now (and have totally liked it so far). i'm on day 28 (first month still). i checked the walkthrough, and it says i should (by long) be able to talk to katie about gems. i guess that's the story driven gem-introduction, no? further, the librarian should offer a dialog option to buy 'a special gem for a special girl' by now. well, he just doesn't. am i missing something here? would i have needed to choose a specific topic at the initial dialog when the library got availabe? any help/hint -no matter who might wanna help me out here- is apreciated. thx^^

-NVM. seems like u need to trigger Katie's Grassmarket event beforehand. at least, now i had the dialogue option in the fire gem section.

OHHH. FUCK. ME. --- i just died a laughing heart-attack!!!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
hi again dev(s) -and fellow players, of course-

sooo i've played quite a bit now (and have totally liked it so far). i'm on day 28 (first month still). i checked the walkthrough, and it says i should (by long) be able to talk to katie about gems. i guess that's the story driven gem-introduction, no? further, the librarian should offer a dialog option to buy 'a special gem for a special girl' by now. well, he just doesn't. am i missing something here? would i have needed to choose a specific topic at the initial dialog when the library got availabe? any help/hint -no matter who might wanna help me out here- is apreciated. thx^^
Day 28 you should be able to buy the gem from the quartermaster. But what type of gem might Katie like?

(none of that kind of content is gated, so Don't worry about previous choices locking out future content)

Reactions: L30 and DA22

Sayujiro

Aug 25, 2018
hey def^^

just finished the actual content. in one word: BRAVO

i really like the score. if not already, you should totally use
"Whitesand - Eternity"
this one in the future, too. for a near-death comeback scene maybe? IF something like that was gonna happen somewhere in the ongoing story. just thinking out loud^^

really liked everything so far. one minor flaw maybe. i really whish i could access the options menu (sound etc) while in elsewhere. but besides that. very solid and beautiful... and funny. PLEASE keep up like that. =b =b =b

Last edited:

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
this one in the future, too. for a near-death comeback scene maybe? IF something like that was gonna happen somewhere in the ongoing story. just thinking out loud^^
Nice one.. let me go dig around and see what the license restrictions on it are, but Whitesands is usually good. I've got just the scene in mind ;)

M.Sato

Jul 4, 2018
Now that I finally manage to stop laughing at the "Yo Tsundere or Yandere?" line, I have but one humble request: a final scream saying "Act over, save now you fool!", for I suspect I'm not the only dumbass who reach the end of the current build and thought "Damn it! My last save was 3h ago!".

Otherwise,
No complain whatsoever. Great game, keep up the good work! ...and remember there is no such thing as too much catgirl.

Last edited:

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Now that I finally manage to stop laughing at the "Yo Tsundere or Yandere?" line, I have but one humble request: a final scream saying "Act over, save now you fool!", for I suspect I'm not the only dumbass who reach the end of the current build and thought "Damn it! My last save was 3h ago!".

Otherwise, no complain whatsoever. Great game, keep up the good work! ...and remember there is no such thing as too much catgirl.
It will auto-save for you:
1581123625239.png

Reality Mode

Jul 18, 2018
Slightly different request: the ability to access previous autosaves? Maybe up to five-ten, instead of only the most recent?

4.60 star(s) 255 Votes