Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
Sadly it never works for me. There comes a message: "Your signature may only have 2 image(s)." So it seems to be the number, not the size. . . . . . . . . . . . You = gut karma ;)

May be blending 2 gifs to one might be a solution?

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 1878268

Just wanted to say thanks to the Dev for including a Linux build! It's much appreciated, having to run Unity games through Wine is annoying at the best of times, especially when Linux can be a build platform.

Oozora

Dec 1, 2019
first time see:
ooo tentacle.
oh wow 2019!
will the tentacle know technology, become insta star maybe or shadowing bbc because it is start from 2019... hmm what a curious creation, tentacle+2019+daz?

hope it work in my phone.

Reactions: Droid Productions

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Is the base amount of xp you get from combat random? I can't figure out why sometimes I get good xp for a fight and other times I get hardly anything. It's not based on the monster level because sometimes I get more than 1000 for a level 3 monster and less than 500 for a level 9 minotaur. Does it have something to do with which poker hands you score? So a string of single pairs that still gets you the win gives less xp than a few higher caliber hands like 4 of a kind or whatever? Not really a big deal, just can't seem to figure out how it works.

Also a very minor thing I noticed in combat regardly Dylan. All of the other potential combat allies you can skip through their combat related dialog with the space bar but for Dylan you have to actually click on his. Not sure why. Would be nice if the space bar worked for him as well for that.

Last edited:

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Is the base amount of xp you get from combat random? I can't figure out why sometimes I get good xp for a fight and other times I get hardly anything. It's not based on the monster level because sometimes I get more than 1000 for a level 3 monster and less than 500 for a level 9 minotaur. Does it have something to do with which poker hands you score? So a string of single pairs that still gets you the win gives less xp than a few higher caliber hands like 4 of a kind or whatever? Not really a big deal, just can't seem to figure out how it works.
It shouldn't be random; might be bad data (especially if you're still playing 0.2.14, there's been a lot of data tweaks since then).

Also a very minor thing I noticed in combat regardly Dylan. All of the other potential combat allies you can skip through their combat related dialog with the space bar but for Dylan you have to actually click on his. Not sure why. Would be nice if the space bar worked for him as well for that.
Curious. I'll check this one out today for the final Act III build.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Curious. Could you zip up the savegame folder (including the log files), I'll see if I can puzzle out what could have happened.
I bet this is the same bug I hit a few times. My best guess is the game can get messed up if you play around with the difficulty slider.

Chriss475

Sep 6, 2017
Replaying from scratch in the latest general release version that was emailed out. The drop down window that says "Bookstore New location open!" does not go away.

EDIT: It went away after the next new area was unlocked.

Last edited:

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Ah, I see. That appears fixed in latest version (0.3.8). Just tested. Unless something turns out to be on fire in this build it's going up to to F95 inside 12 hours or so.
I get stuck at beginning of act 3. After Date with Emily I stay in restaurant with Emily there but can not click on her or move out of the restaurant. Was playing old save. Using the jump option to move out works though.

Also the pics of Emily in her shirt are missing in the attachment, the one about a evoker boyfriend. I had already unlocked that.

Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
I get stuck at beginning of act 3. After Date with Emily I stay in restaurant with Emily there but can not click on her or move out of the restaurant. Was playing old save. Using the jump option to move out works though.
Also the pics of Emily in her shirt are missing in the attachment, the one about a evoker boyfriend. I had already unlocked that.
Old save might cause problems. Better restart with new public version.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017

Could you pass me your old savegames, let's see if I can fix it.

It looks like there's one last bug (Computer memories breaking progression) I need to fix tomorrow morning anyways.

Reactions: DA22 and L30

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Could you pass me your old savegames, let's see if I can fix it.

It looks like there's one last bug (Computer memories breaking progression) I need to fix tomorrow morning anyways.
Well I could play anyway, while jumping out of the restaurant. Will upload save if can find it.:)

Not sure if right save, but can't find the save from 30-1.

Chriss475

Sep 6, 2017
I put the 1 lightning damage gem into the two pairs slot. The monster already had a stack of one lightning when i played another two pair. The lightning counter did not increase to 2 but stayed at 1. Is that intended? If so I would change the description for what a lightning gem does to make it clear that it's not an additive stack.

Also the attached photos, in the email Emily sends you when you buy her the shirt, are not showing up - just a white screen.

Last edited:
Reactions: DA22

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
I put the 1 lightning damage gem into the two pairs slot. The monster already had a stack of one lightning when i played another two pair. The lightning counter did not increase to 2 but stayed at 1. Is that intended? If so I would change the description for what a lightning gem does to make it clear that it's not an additive stack.
Let me check it out; the lightning effect has changed a bit

Also the attached photos, in the email Emily sends you when you buy her the shirt, are not showing up - just a white screen.
Fixed, I think.

(Building for release now.. the testers found some last minute bugs and typos)

Reactions: L30 and khumak

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
If anyone's around; Act III is uploading to the mirrors, and just in time a streamer is doing a stream. She's got an absolutely lovely English accent, I can't wait for her takes on Emily and Chloe.

4.60 star(s) 251 Votes