Sayujiro

Aug 25, 2018
so here it is? the new version of a so far supreme game and its unique, ever so supreme soundtrack^^ can't wait to play it!
you remember when i suggested another song that imho would fit in the game just fine? i'm really curious if you liked the idea enough and managed to put that song in the game as well^^

either way, you got a big fan of your work right here!

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
so here it is? the new version of a so far supreme game and its unique, ever so supreme soundtrack^^ can't wait to play it!
you remember when i suggested another song that imho would fit in the game just fine? i'm really curious if you liked the idea enough and managed to put that song in the game as well^^

either way, you got a big fan of your work right here!
Yes, I did. And yes, indeed, I did :)

• Love
Reactions: DA22 and Sayujiro

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
No on my PC. Windows 10. Max windowed resolution.

View attachment 571320
Short answer... I'll need to see if I can fix it. That screen doesn't scale nicely in ultra-widescreen (most of my screens have the opposite problem, scaling badly to 3:4, since my default resolution for testing is 1920x1080). I'll check this out, get it fixed in the next update. Thanks for the data; that's one hell of a monitor :) If you want to play in the meanwhile, try windowed in a less extreme resolution

Reactions: DA22

Soul_less327

Dec 24, 2019
Yeah, will do. There's nothing as complex as the Black rose in this one, just remember to buy stuff when nudged. All 4 optional content chunks come off the in-game browser shop.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
At this point, I'm not even sure the game really needs a walkthrough. As long as there are sufficient hints as to where to go for side quests added in, the game seems fairly straight forward. This isn't a criticism, just an observation. I like how this game flows at this point.

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
I'm guessing the cheats didn't make it in or I'm missing something...Pressing ctrl+j brings up the menu but no stats are available to to change.
nvm,,,,all good now...had to actually get into the game :LOL:

Reactions: Droid Productions

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
I'm guessing the cheats didn't make it in or I'm missing something...Pressing ctrl+j brings up the menu but no stats are available to to change.
They don't show up until they've been referenced.. so cash shows up immediately (since you get 100 cash at the beginning), STR/CHR/INT will show up once you do anything to change them. I got lazy, so the cheat system doesn't actually know about any value until it's being used (on the flipside, it also means I didn't need the cheat system to be updated if I added a new value).

4.60 star(s) 258 Votes