Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Here's playing the first 2 days of Love of Magic. I was enjoying watching this so much.

One amusing aspect of it was that she's never heard of F95zone, and was trying to puzzle out what the hell it was from the story :D

Last edited:

mdk2100

Feb 4, 2019
1582952476939.png
And this is how you won the talent competition ? Can you stop being a helicopter for five seconds and just tell me which hole you placed my keys in. OK, I`ll stick my finger in and spin you like a top but don`t kick me in the face again.

• Haha
Reactions: L30 and DA22

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Official build (0.3.9) is up. Changelog from last public build is here:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This build basically completes Act III's storyline, adding another 3 weeks worth of events and story. Let me know what you guys think!

Great story and quite the twist at almost end of chapter 3, think that will have quite a few consequences. Loved it, though will wait to replay until the crowley update is ready. :)

Reactions: Rolo

ubblesnop

Sep 1, 2018
I just started playing and I'm completely stuck. It doesn't seem possible to do ANYTHING. I wake up in the morning, go out, and my options are beer, university, and house. I went for the beer, went to an alley, had a fight, and now there's nothing to do. I clicked every option over and over and there's just nothing. What am I doing wrong?

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
I just started playing and I'm completely stuck. It doesn't seem possible to do ANYTHING. I wake up in the morning, go out, and my options are beer, university, and house. I went for the beer, went to an alley, had a fight, and now there's nothing to do. I clicked every option over and over and there's just nothing. What am I doing wrong?
After you've had the fight, and chatted with the girl, go back to the pub to continue the story.

Reactions: L30

Soul_less327

Dec 24, 2019
I missed the threesome scene. Will I be able to see it in a later update or will I have to start a new playthrough?

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Awesome update.Though I want updated walkthrough. I always miss side quest.
Yeah, will do. There's nothing as complex as the Black rose in this one, just remember to buy stuff when nudged. All 4 optional content chunks come off the in-game browser shop.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Bulb69

Donor
Jun 9, 2018
In the OP, you have a link for the official guide. Clic it. You receive all help you need for now.

Reactions: Rolo and DA22
4.60 star(s) 258 Votes