DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
Can you give further examples of this? The only thing that seemed slightly out of place was when Chloe acted like MC's mom after teasing him, and he responded bluntly. And with "blunt" I mean that literally everyone in this fantasy story talks about burning or electrifying stuff down. Chloe doesn't doubt to use her powers to fool around with MC's pr0n, so why can't he say he would burn down the place?

I lost count of how many times people have low-key threatened their friends here. MC is just getting familiar in how powerful people deal with others.

Reality Mode

Jul 18, 2018
I lost count of how many times people have low-key threatened their friends here. MC is just getting familiar in how powerful people deal with others.
... yeah, that's true. Interesting that it stuck out to me more when the MC did it than when the others did...

Though, I will still say they were acting much tenser than they should be around friends.

EDIT: Now I realize what was bugging me. They switch from overly affectionate to overly antagonistic. I guess mages aren't satisfied with half measures in any context.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
I'm on windows 10 for the pc. Hope that helps a bit. I've just tried a few other unity games just to make sure it's not my pc and they all run fine.
That's really curious. Could you zip up this folder, and PM it to me?
c:\Users\[USERNAME]\AppData\LocalLow\Droid Productions\Love of Magic\

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
I really, really don't like how the MC's been changing in Act III, or how others are reacting to hit. At all. It's not that he's being an asshole, though that's enough; he's being an asshole to people who have been nothing but good to him (such as Chloe) who aren't calling him on his shit.
There's always a reason for things, and some of those reasons become clearer in Act IV. Perhaps especially when it comes to the two key ones he lashes out against in Act III, Chloe and Sarah. (And Kitsune gets a clap-back, but she largely deserved that; Akane he's polite but cold to, which I'm fine with, tone wise; her bodyguard just threatened to rip his throat out, and kept insulting him)

EDIT: To clarify a bit more, it's mostly that he's overreacting and lashing out at his allies and they're seemingly okay with that that bothers me.
There's a couple of things happening. With Chloe there's always been a teasing banter, but also a growth from master/servant to more equals. I tried to play a little with that on the "paying for drinks" portion, where she happily stiffs him for 10 pounds in the opening sequence, but is proud of him when he talks back, and grabs a pint for "quality control purposes". Stuff like "Is the pub on fire" refers back to date5, where he tells her to not wake him up, even if the pub actually *is* on fire. The only time he was genuine push-back with Chloe is after she does the whole "Walk of Shame" talk about Emily; he remains far more willing to push back on her behalf than on his own, but in addition the many references to what her dad will do if she's no longer a virgin is starting to get old. Of course, by the end of act III...

Sarah has kind of been asking for it for a while, but his treatment of her is a little out of character, and he regrets it immediately afterwards (for a variety of reasons). Of course, we haven't seen the last of Sarah, and he's probably not regretting it enough.

Last edited:

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
For me the game went perfect without any bugs, and look that if it had as many bugs as someone described I would have felt the effects.
I am using an automatic translation method for my language and this method works for any language and even so there was no bug.
One thing is for sure whoever is using the activated method in the Debug Mode menu, I advise you not to use it at the beginning, especially at the time that Mc enters the Alley and meets the princess. game in this area there.
After this scene there from the alley you can make good use of Debug Mode, although I don't like a lot of cheats, but it's good to test to see if the bug ran smoothly in all the scenes. (y) ;)

Brother Lui

Jan 15, 2019
I do like this site very much perhaps it is in my DNA or in my older pirate reincarnations of my life. It has a plethora of games almost for any taste and for people asking about the Love of Magic how much sex it has I selected 2 from my favorite games: it has more than Deluca family right now and less than Sistery Lust totally different games still very lovely.

Chloe probably from her orgy dates with MC father is acting more as his mother ( who really knows she could be ) trying to make him better man with the amount of power he has to be responsible. MC character till the end of chapter III acts very polite with everyone although some are trying to push him. She reminds me Lady Jessica when she tells to her son Paul Muad'dib "how you feel now killer?" pushing him to realize that he killed a person. So Chloe is truing her best to help MC grow and understand his responsibilities of his power (as I said like a mom :LOL: ) The story is very good and of course the poker games :):):love:

Shades19

Jun 8, 2017
Hopefully not yelled at :) I guess that depends a little on how you define H-scenes; it's not really a pure fap game. Currently
- Chloe has 2
- Katie has 3 (one of them with Bella)
- Olivia has ... well 1/2 of one, I guess? Depends if you're into tentacles or not
- Jenny has one
- Molly has 3
- Sarah has 1
- Emily has 6-9, depending on what counts as a H-scene.

I mean its only a 0.3 update so I wont expect many H-scenes.

Seems like this is a great game based on hype in this thread. How many hours of gameplay can we get from this current release?

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Its nice that we get an update dedicated to fixes.
I forgot to mention this earlier, and maybe it was fixed, but I will say it just in case.
When in combat, I move my mouse on the icon for Emily's "+60 armor" and a windows explaining what it disappear.
The problem is that the windows would not leave until I finish the battle, not showing me my companions' status a.k.a when their skills are available again.
Thats actually a handicap if you are relying on a charisma build like me.
That's broken, let me see if I can reproduce and fix on my side. Thanks!

Reactions: DrFree

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
I mean its only a 0.3 update so I wont expect many H-scenes.

Seems like this is a great game based on hype in this thread. How many hours of gameplay can we get from this current release?
Gameplay duration? Depends a bit on your reading speed. A quick scan of the dialog puts it at 121k words, or around 900mins worth for a normal reader. Of course, some of that is in optional side-quests, or alternative dialog. It also doesn't count the Elsewhere combat system (which isn't for everyone). I did a rough count for Act III, that still holds; it's not really a pure fuck-fest, but hopefully the content that's there is satisfying.

Shades19

Jun 8, 2017
Gameplay duration? Depends a bit on your reading speed. A quick scan of the dialog puts it at 121k words, or around 900mins worth for a normal reader. Of course, some of that is in optional side-quests, or alternative dialog. It also doesn't count the Elsewhere combat system (which isn't for everyone). I did a rough count for Act III, that still holds; it's not really a pure fuck-fest, but hopefully the content that's there is satisfying.
I honestly dont care about fuckfests games anymore, since there are thousands of that on the site. Gameplay, mechanics, model renders, action/combat, and most importantly story is what Im interested in .
Roughly, how many hours do you believe of gameplay for a normal text reader to the end of the content (start to finish)?

Seems I need to get back to learning poker again.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
I honestly dont care about fuckfests games anymore, since there are thousands of that on the site. Gameplay, mechanics, model renders, action/combat, and most importantly story is what Im interested in .
Roughly, how many hours do you believe of gameplay for a normal text reader to the end of the content (start to finish)?

Seems I need to get back to learning poker again.
I put it at somewhere between 4-6 hours right now, but I guess there are people in the thread who's just finished the game that have a better estimate.

Shades19

Jun 8, 2017
Hopefully you get to fight the enemies in actual combat and kick their asses. Something you can do in rpg games like peasant's quest.

Shades19

Jun 8, 2017
I put it at somewhere between 4-6 hours right now, but I guess there are people in the thread who's just finished the game that have a better estimate.
Alright.

Is there combat mechanics in the game where you get to kick your enemy's asses? heck it would be cool to fuck an enemy woman after beating her in combat. Is there any rape in the game?

Shades19

Jun 8, 2017
Not really needed. In the very top left corner there is a card. Click on it and you get all the possible poker hands from high to low value.
So just choosing the higher value automatically means you earn points and win i take it?

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Hopefully you get to fight the enemies in actual combat and kick their asses. Something you can do in rpg games like peasant's quest.
The game uses a form of poker solitaire to fight; each hand corresponds to a spell/gem-slot, and will trigger whatever the effect of that gem is.

There's no rape in the game, and the things you fight probably won't get you that kind of excited anyway.

• Haha
Reactions: DrFree and Rolo

Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
So just choosing the higher value automatically means you earn points and win i take it?
It has a lot to do with the gems, and where you place them. There are plenty of possibilities. From day 12 there is online help ingame in the PC (sleeping room).

Reactions: Shades19

Shades19

Jun 8, 2017
The game uses a form of poker solitaire to fight; each hand corresponds to a spell/gem-slot, and will trigger whatever the effect of that gem is.

There's no rape in the game, and the things you fight probably won't get you that kind of excited anyway.
I see. I assumed the combat was more like you get you swing your sword and magic at the enemy and tear his face off.

I will keeb tabs on this game for the timebeing. Still gotta finish dreams of desire rn.

Reactions: Droid Productions
4.60 star(s) 258 Votes