Dracconic Evolution

Feb 28, 2020
Also wanted to mention that in windowed full-screen mode that the gem gui needs to be shrunk just a bit:
1588510167848.png
So that it looks more like this:
1588510199343.png
You will notice in the first SS that the resume button is cutoff a bit at the bottom whereas in the 2nd SS it is not at all.

I just noticed in the newest version that the very first opening scene is mono (left channel) audio only and I am not sure whether that is intended or not.

Dracconic Evolution

Feb 28, 2020
ROFL started a new game with the newest version and as soon as I get to my bedroom for the first time this is what I see:
1588511415353.png

Edit: First appearance of Emily in the Dark Alley is mono channel audio too (Left for Emily's portal entrance and Right for game music). Once again not sure if this is intended.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
ROFL started a new game with the newest version and as soon as I get to my bedroom for the first time this is what I see:
It does seem like Emily *really* wants to stay close to you.

Could you get me the save-game folder
c:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\LocalLow\Droid Productions\Love of Magic

Just zip up that whole thing and PM me, I'll see if I can find out what her unnatural attachment is caused by :D

Reactions: L30

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Edit: First appearance of Emily in the Dark Alley is mono channel audio too (Left for Emily's portal entrance and Right for game music). Once again not sure if this is intended.
I think this may be caused by my video player setup; I notice a similar thing in the splash screen video. Worth checking out, thanks.

Reactions: L30

Dracconic Evolution

Feb 28, 2020
Also I think there is a possible bug in the poker game as seen here:
1588519852510.png
You notice down the left column there are 2 jokers and I have 3 10's, but when trying to place 2 10's to make a 4 of a Kind the game returns the cards to my hand rather than playing them. Also will not let me play the 7/10 combo to make a Full House either.

raddude101

Mar 6, 2019
I have gone to the glade for sword training, but now can't seem to go back to the Crowly. Anyone know how to exit the Glade? Fast travel only has the Glade and Gate.

UPDATE: I found the exit. Have to hit around a cloud in the upper left hand corner.

Last edited:

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
I like the new animations. Still trying to figure out the combat tweaks. Ice seems to have gotten a much needed boost. Shields seem to be somewhat nerfed. Immunities are rather painful if you focused on the wrong thing (sorry Katie, no fire elementals for you...)

Gregorif

Mar 19, 2018
So, I'm fighting a big bad thing that I will not name for spoilers;
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Did I break something ?
So yeah, I did finish the chapter and ...
- I made a script that just clicked on the same place all the time and it was enough to beat the big fight. This really needs to be changed to have some depth, right now it was just a sad loss of time, no need to time your followers or anything :/

- There was no auto save after I ended the chapter, which means I have to redo everything AGAIN :/

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
View attachment 643315
You notice down the left column there are 2 jokers and I have 3 10's, but when trying to place 2 10's to make a 4 of a Kind the game returns the cards to my hand rather than playing them. Also will not let me play the 7/10 combo to make a Full House either.
you cant place cards going vertical or horizontal in the 4 outer corners. Because the cards that make up the outer borders are placed by the players, rather than being community cards.

Sergeiaug45

Jul 30, 2018
So yeah, I did finish the chapter and ...
- I made a script that just clicked on the same place all the time and it was enough to beat the big fight. This really needs to be changed to have some depth, right now it was just a sad loss of time, no need to time your followers or anything :/

- There was no auto save after I ended the chapter, which means I have to redo everything AGAIN :/

Dracconic Evolution

Feb 28, 2020
you cant place cards going vertical or horizontal in the 4 outer corners. Because the cards that make up the outer borders are placed by the players, rather than being community cards.
Then considering how the game is played you would think that once 3 cards are placed in any row/column that you could then fill in the remaining 2 slots to complete the 5 card hand, but I do understand what you mean in a sense.

HSHS1111

Feb 8, 2019
Great update.

I laughed at Molly having the coffee shop music to guide her. We need top stop going easy on her when we're "rewarding" her. ;-)

The fight against the golem from our Schwartalf pervert can't be lost. Your HP can't get below 1. Don't know if that's intended. The fight also revealed the weakness of my pure lightning build. With out someone to provide extra damage (Bella/Katie/Kitsune) and some for sustain (Emilie/Dylan) you run out of steam easily.

Last edited:

Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
View attachment 643315
To add to the response by desmosome, you need to be able make a hand across the board, though in the end the ones along the sides do matter as well, eventually they'll be the most important hands you'll have. I use Lightning gems to control the filling of the sides and hardly ever place the fourth cards on a set of sides if I don't know that shot will kill him or he won't be stunned by Lightning. As such I take special care to build those side hands as well as I play across the board, trying to keep possible straights and flushes going and pairing them up as much as possible. Obviously the enemy won't necessarily cooperate, but often enough their plays will fit with yours and in the end you'll end up with some extra straights/flushes etc at or near the end of the round.

4.60 star(s) 258 Votes