myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
BackRunner

I tried it again today to see if it crashed after the sisters call but it worked fine for me and while I was playing I decided to play the rest again and the mother scene seems to have been removed but the sisters is still there at the end of the prologue but I'm not sure if it's actually real because the neither her or her brother ever made it through the night and only Ash their aunt survived the night. But then it goes to free roam and they are all alive. I have never hit any errors during the play through doesn't seem like there is much too loot in this version as all you ever find are zombies.

I see there is some bloat files in the image folders as there is still a bunch of the old pretty gay boy ones left that are no longer being used and are just taking up space that are from when the game first came out.

In the prologue even if you don't search any room and instead go start to the sister and tell her you you are done when the aunt returns and asks about a missing gun the MC pulls one right out of his fucking ass even though he has never seen one nor picked one up.

If you continue to click the lounge area you can continue to pick up the pistol over and over again as it takes you straight to the pistol on the dresser.

Last edited:

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Kalist001

Last post on their patreon.

While normally our silence is a good sign, that we're working on our next update and that it's usually sooner rather than later. Sadly, not this time. Instead of getting the time off work I was planning for this month we're both stuck in during crunch time :(
It's been weighing really heavily on me, in part knowing there's just a few things to do for v1.02 and I've not even made progress on that, little alone v1.1 or the Walkthrough. A fellow adult game creator informed me about pausing the billing and we're really thankful he did! This means you WON'T be charge at the start of december and still keep access to all the rewards! (If you don't wish to support this project anymore, let us know and we'll refund you!)
With any luck, I'll be able to put some serious hours into v1.02 over the weekend and have it ready before returning to work on Monday. Normally we'd let Patreons have it for 2 weeks before making the release build free however it's been more than 2 weeks since v1.01 so we'd like to make it free for everyone as soon as it's ready.
Our Patreons on the other hand, have another special suprise coming for them soon, we plan to announce it before the end of the month and should arrive by Christmas :3
I hope you're ready to see alot more of the world of Love Zombies then!
Until then, I love you and hope you love zombies! (Thanks, I hate it)

KilljoyTRV

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2018
This game is fucked. I redownloaded the windows ver from MEGA and reinstalled. Started a new game THREE TIMES and whenever you do ANYTHING in the phone you get an error. Have to rollback. Means you can't advance beyond your bedroom AT ALL. SMH

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
I never had a problem with the phone other then the one time I checked it out before clicking on the phone and talking to the sister. But I think it was because I hadn't met the sister yet and I clicked on status and it caused a error but once I was done with the prologue I was able to check the phone out and had no problems.

BackRunner

Jun 19, 2017
Kinda fixed my issues with deleting my old save files from the old versions even the persist ones.
Kinda weird tho since I don't even load it or use it

Kalist001

Feb 13, 2019
Kalist001

Last post on their patreon.

While normally our silence is a good sign, that we're working on our next update and that it's usually sooner rather than later. Sadly, not this time. Instead of getting the time off work I was planning for this month we're both stuck in during crunch time :(
It's been weighing really heavily on me, in part knowing there's just a few things to do for v1.02 and I've not even made progress on that, little alone v1.1 or the Walkthrough. A fellow adult game creator informed me about pausing the billing and we're really thankful he did! This means you WON'T be charge at the start of december and still keep access to all the rewards! (If you don't wish to support this project anymore, let us know and we'll refund you!)
With any luck, I'll be able to put some serious hours into v1.02 over the weekend and have it ready before returning to work on Monday. Normally we'd let Patreons have it for 2 weeks before making the release build free however it's been more than 2 weeks since v1.01 so we'd like to make it free for everyone as soon as it's ready.
Our Patreons on the other hand, have another special suprise coming for them soon, we plan to announce it before the end of the month and should arrive by Christmas :3
Well...guess this it for a while then. Tbh, if I were the dev I would probably restart the game from scratch. Unpopular opinion but the game as of now its too broken. Evey update that comes out keep rerashing the same errors and adding new ones. Not sure if it's worth to keep going like this.

KilljoyTRV

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2018
I don't have any persistent saves to delete. This was a clean install and I can't do anything.

KilljoyTRV

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2018
Finally got it working. Why are the zombies so damn tough? You die way too easily and get cucked way too easy.

Mee&Mee

Apr 23, 2020
this game cannot be played, error after error and I am just starting the game, not previous version of save was stored

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
I find it weird how I played it the other day and had no problems at all and others keep having errors.

KilljoyTRV

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2018
Yeah, mine was plagued with errors and wouldn't play. Came back to it 2 days later (after doing nothing to it) and it worked. Weird. Now the only errors I get is overlays not disappearing. This game has promise. I hope the next update has a lot more content.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
I'm not going to try this one as I'm not interested in starting all over again. I'll wait till there is more things to do that warrant a restart of the game like more content with the sister. Not that I know of as I have never seen anything about a walk through anywhere.

KilljoyTRV

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2018
The devs posted that more info would be in the walkthrough. I just haven't seen one anywhere. I know what you mean about the restarting though.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Killjoycmm1

I doubt they have had time to do anything as stated in their last post.

It's been weighing really heavily on me, in part knowing there's just a few things to do for v1.02 and I've not even made progress on that, little alone v1.1 or the Walk through. A fellow adult game creator informed me about pausing the billing and we're really thankful he did! This means you WON'T be charge at the start of December and still keep access to all the rewards! (If you don't wish to support this project anymore, let us know and we'll refund you!)
Our Patreons on the other hand, have another special surprise coming for them soon, we plan to announce it before the end of the month and should arrive by Christmas :3

Last edited:
Reactions: KilljoyTRV
3.10 star(s) 9 Votes