Liam the Handyman

Jan 24, 2021
thanos255

I used to like your game but honestly, whatever story you are pushing for had changed the orignal premise.

As of the current state of the game, Imma not so sure what kind of romance we are looking at with Lucy. You have also started to change previous dialogs to fit your current story but on the other hand, you have devalued what was interesting about some of the characters in the first place, especially Zoe.

Zoe's inner monologues had always been she has interest in MC. You took that away after 3 episodes and not only ended the potential romance there, you immediately decided to "cover up" by throwing in a sex scene with Dan. And after meeting Dan, Lucy has a dream of a double penetration by Dan and MC as well and really... some romance that is...

Lastly and ironically, Dan is the only person who seemed to understand/believe what MC is pointing out when he shares his suspicions on Pascal.

The below is your overview...
1625136769471.png

I am not able to find the humor or romance... but am looking at the drama of lucy and the richness of Dan cucking MC physically (with Zoe), mentally (with Lucy) and spiritually (as he is your only bro who sees what you see about the evils of Pascal)...

Damn its sad... Dan sounds more like the real MC...

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
As others have mentioned To start a game then throw in things like Ntr and not have it avoidable stoppable but just plain shoved into people faced unexpectedly is a bad idea. I am sorry but you seem like another dev with no real story plan and just typing a story as your mind wanders with no coherency at all. If you do not make things like that 100% avoidable you will drive away half or more of your audience and give yourself and your game a bad reputation as a dev not to be trusted to be upfront and a game that isnt worth playing. At this point I will no longer play the game but will wait till you actually get your head out of what ever you have put it in and plan your story properly and warn your players. If you planned for Ntr from the start it should have been in planned content from the start. This just seems to me to be another dev with no idea what he is doing. In other words you should not have allowed her to do what she did on day 11. you just fucked up and will drive people from it.

Liam the Handyman

Jan 24, 2021
Besides the whole Zoe isn't a romance option, is this game worth playing?
Its not a bad game. If you start only now, you might not feel the same as those who started prior to ep3.

Kinda, Sorta... dev is try to change it such that its not considered NTR, especially if you are a newer player.

Famescua

Donor
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Well looks like I'm out. Another dev who adds a scene and says "well technically it isn't ntr". While correct it still messes up the game for love/harem players. Ntr players won't be happy either because it's not "real ntr" and of course it's at the end of the story. I'll be back if the dev makes changes and fixes this situation.

Sngo

May 9, 2020
thanos255

You are free to do whatever you want with your story just want to let that clear.

But for me personally you already lost me with all the Zoe bullshit and the dream sex scene. If you wanted NTR in the game you should just had been honest about it since the beginning and non ntr players like me wouldn't touch your game avoiding now getting angry with your stunt and come here to post. Fuck the technically it isn't NTR because for us it is NTR.

Now I will not just drop your game but add you too to the list of deceiving dev's and not try or play any of your games, its sad because it could have potential.

Anyway GL in your journey of that genre tag games.

dinmor

Aug 3, 2017
Is it just me or does this update just have absolutely no english translation? and it'll take till September before its done?

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
So it begins... See dev ya get dumb ideas just typing away and now people are dropping your game like flies... hope that is what you wanted but I damn sure bet its not what you expected. You will lose support from those that had supported you but do no like that content and have already lost the faith of the community that would have supported you.

laeg15

May 24, 2021
It can be a way to add a quick sex scene tbh, I don't really like it but I get why would some devs add it. But not when it's this kind of "dream fuck".
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
But hey, here we go again with the "technically not NTR" stuff :FacePalm:
i usualy skipping all dream contents....but scene like this i would skip by alt+F4

and if he want do this kind game he can avoid it like other devs by sharing...and tell that MC is not jealouse so no NTR...

Wildbill5150

Oct 6, 2018
Hi I have not played but am curious about some things I've read?

If you are on the faithful love path and don't have sex with anyone else does Lucie also remain faithful? Does she have sex
with anyone else male or female because if she does then there really is no faithful love path imho?

The big question does the dream happen even on the faithful/love path? Is the dream so Important to the story that it has to also be part of the faithful/love path?

I'm not into ntr whether real or dream just my opinion especially when playing a faithful/love path so is this game worth playing and supporting?

Thank you for your time

3.80 star(s) 57 Votes