Lord Soth

Mar 8, 2020
I know there's people that like to see their love interest getting spitted on another guys cock, but I'd guess the majority of people do not want to see their main LI getting railed by anyone other than their MC, dream or no. Between that, Zoe getting paired off after we got some action with her, and the main LI being an obnoxious arsehole...that's some own goals there :oops:

Famescua

Donor
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Hi I have not played but am curious about some things I've read?

If you are on the faithful love path and don't have sex with anyone else does Lucie also remain faithful? Does she have sex
with anyone else male or female because if she does then there really is no faithful love path imho?

The big question does the dream happen even on the faithful/love path? Is the dream so Important to the story that it has to also be part of the faithful/love path?

I'm not into ntr whether real or dream just my opinion especially when playing a faithful/love path so is this game worth playing and supporting?

Thank you for your time
Dream still happens no matter what you do

Famescua

Donor
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Damn I guess I'll pass not much of a faithful/love path
You can't control your dreams but alot of people don't remember them and not sure why it's so important we have to see it on that path?
Thanks for your reply
No worries I also stopped as soon as I saw the dream start.

Wildbill5150

Oct 6, 2018
Needs ntr tag imho ntr not just for the characters in game, games like all media bring emotions out in players and if on a faithful love path this is plain ntr especially since it's not really important for the story the faithful love path would be better without it and it wouldn't hurt the story at all

Just my two cents

SecretGame18

Creating realistic and original visual novel
Game Developer
Feb 5, 2019
I have taken note of your comments and will take them into account.

I am saddened to be judged on a dream image that is scheduled for a day that has not even been officially released and leaked.

I understand your concerns about the NTR but there will be no 4 way plan and no shame.
If it's only the dream that's a problem I can pull it off. Anything is possible.

I can remove the dream for the day 11, no problem. I'll dont fight for two renders..

I will pull it out for the "faithful" path. I never thought a dream could trigger so much writing. No Lucie doesn't want to have sex on 4.

Again, day 11 is totally under construction and changes daily.

I'm still reading your feedback.

Last edited:
Reactions: Loxxxthenasty

linkinn

Apr 25, 2020
I think that the dev is really underestimating what kind of impact that "dream" scene will have on this game. It's nice excuse to say that "you can't control your dreams" but I think that'll be the last thing players will care about at that point.
He isn't underestimating, he knows exactly what he is doing and people are falling for it.

SecretGame18

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2019
Agree. Sharing/Swinging/Cuckolding should be used as I am way over all this NTR futility.

I fail to understand all the emotion that peeps invest in a bunch of pixels being manipulated. I also don't understand why there isn't more tolerance in regard to people's choices. I almost never play any of these games in first person. I like to tinker. I like to see how the dev has written tension, transition, controversy. I don't need an ego boost. I don't need to have a harem with every girl in the game. I don't feel one bit less of a man if I see cartoon characters on a computer screen boinkin' another cartoon character. Maybe it's because I'm 50+, have had my fair share of women, although only one in the past 25 years, and want to explore these games with an open mind. Every game, no tension, get all the girls, never threatened...I'm the king of the world!....heh...what a bore.

That said, in regard to the dream, I like the tension it creates. We all face such things and how we deal with obstacles makes or breaks us. I like it in these games, too. I can play one route and go back and play another. It's all good.

Should the dev have labeled it or given warning? There is no right answer. What each player brings to the game is what decides the answer for them, no one else. If you don't like it, <delete> with grace and play another one of the hundreds of games on here.
I share your point. I never thought that a dream could be so problematic. In an "under construction" day...

At the end of the game, you'll can juge me. If it's always a NTR for you, I will add the tag.
For the moment, until day 10, nothing is NTR no?

If you don't like my choice about Zoe, yes I understand. I can't please everyone.

I proposed a game that I have been working on for 3 years.
All for free. FREE. My Patreon doesn't even cover my expenses.

Yes I make mistakes, yes I'm not perfect, but so many negative comments, I just want to stop sometimes.
It may be your goal, but what do you gain?
Preserve the innocence of young players ....?

Wildbill5150

Oct 6, 2018
Agree. Sharing/Swinging/Cuckolding should be used as I am way over all this NTR futility.

I fail to understand all the emotion that peeps invest in a bunch of pixels being manipulated. I also don't understand why there isn't more tolerance in regard to people's choices. I almost never play any of these games in first person. I like to tinker. I like to see how the dev has written tension, transition, controversy. I don't need an ego boost. I don't need to have a harem with every girl in the game. I don't feel one bit less of a man if I see cartoon characters on a computer screen boinkin' another cartoon character. Maybe it's because I'm 50+, have had my fair share of women, although only one in the past 25 years, and want to explore these games with an open mind. Every game, no tension, get all the girls, never threatened...I'm the king of the world!....heh...what a bore.

That said, in regard to the dream, I like the tension it creates. We all face such things and how we deal with obstacles makes or breaks us. I like it in these games, too. I can play one route and go back and play another. It's all good.

Should the dev have labeled it or given warning? There is no right answer. What each player brings to the game is what decides the answer for them, no one else. If you don't like it, <delete> with grace and play another one of the hundreds of games on here.
I would agree if sharing/swinging/cuck was discussed in game or in the game period but it's not.

The dream would also be fine on one of those type of paths/routes but in a romance faithful love path the dream has no place
If there was a swinging/sharing/cuck path or route then it would be appropriate and would expect it in that path but not on a faithful love path
It's the reason why paths are there to play differently and get different results or outcomes but the dream is in all paths defeats the purpose of having that path it doesn't as you say even create tension it's there you see it why I don't know and that's it no in game tension or conflict at the very least it doesn't belong in romance faithful love path that's just my opinion it ruins what we the mc have done on that path and it doesn't make since as to why she would have a dream like that on that path again just my opinion

SecretGame18

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2019
I would agree if sharing/swinging/cuck was discussed in game or in the game period but it's not.

The dream would also be fine on one of those type of paths/routes but in a romance faithful love path the dream has no place
If there was a swinging/sharing/cuck path or route then it would be appropriate and would expect it in that path but not on a faithful love path
It's the reason why paths are there to play differently and get different results or outcomes but the dream is in all paths defeats the purpose of having that path it doesn't as you say even create tension it's there you see it why I don't know and that's it no in game tension or conflict at the very least it doesn't belong in romance faithful love path that's just my opinion it ruins what we the mc have done on that path and it doesn't make since as to why she would have a dream like that on that path again just my opinion
No problem, I will remove the dream for the faithful love path. I can understand the logic.
EDIT 05 07 2021 : I will remove the dream for all path. I'm not going to fight for two renderings that add nothing to the story.

Thanks for your explanation.

Last edited:
Reactions: mofonistik

Venoma

Nov 30, 2018
So you already started a couple of your posts back here in your first "i'm out" declaration. But in rather typical and predictable fashion, that 1 time is never quite sufficient when it comes to trying to bully small time devs into removing that content you hate out of their games, now is it? ;)

laeg15

May 24, 2021
I have taken note of your comments and will take them into account.

I am saddened to be judged on a dream image that is scheduled for a day that has not even been officially released and leaked.

I understand your concerns about the NTR but there will be no 4 way plan and no shame.
If it's only the dream that's a problem I can pull it off. Anything is possible.

I can remove the dream for the day 11, no problem. I'll dont fight for two renders..

I will pull it out for the "faithful" path. I never thought a dream could trigger so much writing. No Lucie doesn't want to have sex on 4.

Again, day 11 is totally under construction and changes daily.

I'm still reading your feedback.
ok i did not play it cause NTR warning in forum, but from what i readed your Li is going with other guy and will take some sex drug....they will be playing pexeso instead fucking than?

And btw why would u removed dream? u already made damage and ppl saw it.

Last edited:
Reactions: pappypop

Venoma

Nov 30, 2018
Yes I make mistakes, yes I'm not perfect, but so many negative comments, I just want to stop sometimes.
It may be your goal, but what do you gain?
Preserve the innocence of young players ....?

I'm guessing you don't actually read through many other small time dev game threads here do you? :)

You are posting on a piracy board. Where this game as it stands now is just another quick meal in an endless consumption process among a very vocal subsection of people with very picky tastes in what they are looking to pirate. What those people gain out of bullying you into removing that content is simply making that single meal taste better to them before moving on to the next one. Where if/when the opportunity presents itself there the same bullying and empty "I'd be supporting you if only you didn't.." threats just rinse and repeat themselves. Within that endlessly played out process though it's important to note that *you*, as a small dev with limited support as is, don't typically ending up "gaining" much of anything other then maybe seeing a few super vocal people who stop crapping up your thread with repetitive posts.

None of which is to say the underlying counter point that the content should of been optional in the pure path wasn't right, mind you. But the reality here is whether or not you did remove it, that wasn't ever going to have much of effect on your core bottomline going forward here. Especially if you were thinking that those aftermath thank yous and/or vocal people applauses you might see here for removing it would actually translate into seeing any type of meaningful bump up on your patreon account. It won't and never does.

But on that note, if you did make any "mistake" here, the biggest one likely didn't even have anything to do with the fetish content itself directly. Since I'm confident if every person playing one of these games teamed together to play a game of Family Feud, and the question presented was "what potential setting do you least want to see a game use to deliver it's sexual payout scenes on characters"....dream sequences would by far top that answer list. A never fail rule of thumb development approach to that is anytime you think a Dream sequence is the best way to add content...pick another way :)

Famescua

Donor
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
So you already started a couple of your posts back here in your first "i'm out" declaration. But in rather typical and predictable fashion, that 1 time is never quite sufficient when it comes to trying to bully small time devs into removing that content you hate out of their games, now is it? ;)
Lol, I answered someone's question. I fail to see what the bullying was. Oh well you see what you want to see. Its also predictable that someone "in your own words" tries to bullying someone else into not saying anything. So yeah pot calling the kettle black. Also if you note i only answered when I was tagged or quoted. I also never said I'm out of here. I said that if the dev changes the issue that was brought up I would be back. But maybe reading comprehension isn't your thing.

Last edited:

manoleteado

Dec 1, 2020
Lucie Adult Game Episode 1,2,3 [v3.2.2] [SecretGame] - Original Size: 1,55GB

Download PC (362MB) (Yac Medium Settings):

If you like my work give me a (y).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
ty for compressing.. upload in NOPY please next time.. its super fast to download

3.80 star(s) 57 Votes