SecretGame18

Creating realistic and original visual novel
Game Developer
Feb 5, 2019
Well and eloquently stated.

I would add this bit of advice for the dev. Do you consider this undertaking to be artistic or commercial in nature? If you lean towards the artistic, then stick with your creation and vision to its conclusion. You will never, ever, make everyone happy, so don't even try. Keep a thick skin and politely answer peeps and keep plugging away.

If, however, you lean more towards the commercial side of things then create what I call harem-cest games in a school setting and you're likely to make more money. But even then, don't be too swayed by those on here.

Folks that are here to explore and enjoy games will do just that. They may pass on this game but love the next, or vice versa. But be true to you. Everyone else will get over it sooner or later.
Artistic first, a little bit money after :) (to cover the costs)

SecretGame18

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2019
The translation is very obviously written by a French guy that speaks English but doesn't write a lot in English. I find it hilarious, please don't change it because I love speaking in a French accent. Wee wee, a bientôt.
I don't speak English well enough to translate the game. I know that a good translation is important.

If you see any mistakes, please feel free to send them to me in PM.

The translation (until day 10) was made by 2 (differents) translators and 2 proofreader. (I paid!)

SecretGame18

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2019
What is the new content.... THere is on new story beyond my last save ? Is all the content infill ?
No new day for the moment. Day 11 is under construction.

In 3.2.2 (Episode.Day.Version), I implemented some modification in text on day 9 & 10. (and new menu, some new render, and new bonus picture hidden).

Lucie is now a little less "bitchy" and boring. Specialy for the faithful love. It is more coherent. No change on the pictures.

SecretGame18

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2019
I still don't see the tag in the forum or in ur genre :unsure: . At the end I don't think we can trust the word of dev who decide to bring surprise tags ( NTR ) in the middle of the game .
Life is about change.

When you create something you know from the start what it will contain?

Several people asked me to add the tags, I added.

Stop seeing evil everywhere...

• Angry
Reactions: acondo and fiuojui

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
I still don't see the tag in the forum or in ur genre :unsure: . At the end I don't think we can trust the word of dev who decide to bring surprise tags ( NTR ) in the middle of the game .
i think it deserved an NTR tag since the deal with Zoe honestly.

MC can make the choice to pursue/bang her.
She considers he might be the THE ONE for her.
Then BAM! Dan shows up. and he gets her with no effort.
MC loses a girl.

seems like NTR to me.

but eh who cares the way ppl describe the future update i dont think i'll play anymore anyways so what happens happens.

SecretGame18

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2019
i think it deserved an NTR tag since the deal with Zoe honestly.

MC can make the choice to pursue/bang her.
She considers he might be the THE ONE for her.
Then BAM! Dan shows up. and he gets her with no effort.
MC loses a girl.

seems like NTR to me.

but eh who cares the way ppl describe the future update i dont think i'll play anymore anyways so what happens happens.
It's just a dream! She don't want make love with dan.
I will remove the dream I said. We talk about 1 render of 3000...

==> Lucie will not be taken by anyone other than the hero in the game.
This was planned from the beginning.

SPOIL :
I have planned 3 endings for the game:
- Lucie with us and faithful love.
- Lucie with us and libertine because we made love in the side.
- Lucie goes away, we cheated on her and lied a lot.

Lord Soth

Mar 8, 2020
Pretty sure the dev wants to avoid the ntr tag as he knows the average F95'er on here will avoid like the plague if they spot that tag, despite what the ntr knights claim. Must be a lot of "insecure" people on here then.. :ROFLMAO:

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
It's just a dream! She don't want make love with dan.
I will remove the dream I said. We talk about 1 render of 3000...

==> Lucie will not be taken by anyone other than the hero in the game.
This was planned from the beginning.

SPOIL :
I have planned 3 endings for the game:
- Lucie with us and faithful love.
- Lucie with us and libertine because we made love in the side.
- Lucie goes away, we cheated on her and lied a lot.
sorry i meant i was more given reason to stop playing because of Zoe and Dan not Lucie. honestly Dan should never have shown up or only showed up if we rejected Zoe.

but again that's just me

Liam the Handyman

Jan 24, 2021
I think one of the major contention here is that dev is looking at the endgame story and using it to justify his reasons whereas the rest of us only have a small portion revealed, which we thereafter made our observations.

I would love for him to work on his vision, and what he had done so far is good work imo.

But to be honest:-

1) If he had included the NTR tag, he could have carried on with what he had planned (i.e. lucy's dream, the possible 4some) and quite a number of us would have quieten down...

2) but not only is he changing the story to sorta remove NTR elements (sorta cos its lucy only.. zoe T_T), he is also removing what was orignally considered nice/good parts of his story (i.e. the original spark of interest between Zoe and MC)... all these just to avoid having to put the NTR tag...

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
so this last update add nothing to story? no new day?

P.s. Nm i just read the dev said no new content..what a pity.. hope we can have more soon and when it will be on steam i can contribute .

Mograx

Oct 16, 2019
From what I've gathered and played, I agree with Dev that NTR tag is not necessary in regards to Lucie. Odd character personality change aside, that dream sequence alone, while contentious, isn't NTR tag worthy.

Zoe on the other hand, yes, I would disagree, and argue, her circumstances absolutely necessitates an NTR tag.

Otherwise I suppose dev could rewrite her entire character to show she thinks MC is unattractive, only views him as a friend, and makes it clear from day 1 she wasn't ever interested in us? Hard for the reader to like her as a character at that point, but at least you'd justifiably avoid the NTR tag lol.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
Otherwise I suppose dev could rewrite her entire character to show she thinks MC is unattractive, only views him as a friend, and makes it clear from day 1 she wasn't ever interested in us? Hard for the reader to like her as a character at that point, but at least you'd justifiably avoid the NTR tag lol.
probably comes with its own risks cause players who played it before coud be like. "why tf is she like this now?"

also if rewriting is an option, might as well get rid of Dan.

to be fair your suggestion would probably be better for new players.

Reactions: bruce555

SecretGame18

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2019
I think one of the major contention here is that dev is looking at the endgame story and using it to justify his reasons whereas the rest of us only have a small portion revealed, which we thereafter made our observations.

I would love for him to work on his vision, and what he had done so far is good work imo.

But to be honest:-

1) If he had included the NTR tag, he could have carried on with what he had planned (i.e. lucy's dream, the possible 4some) and quite a number of us would have quieten down...

2) but not only is he changing the story to sorta remove NTR elements (sorta cos its lucy only.. zoe T_T), he is also removing what was orignally considered nice/good parts of his story (i.e. the original spark of interest between Zoe and MC)... all these just to avoid having to put the NTR tag...
I didn't removed content.
I just hidden a dream in day 11 (under construction) IF you choice faithful love.
I can understand their needs about faithful love.

I don't had tag because nothing is NTR for the moment.

I never planned 4some with Lucie.

Stop attributing intentions to me that I don't have.

Wait until you see the finished game and then judge me.

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
Silly discussion about dreams and side-characters getting some aside, has the dev given any hints about where the plot with Lucy and the new company dude is headed? Granted if you play a douche MC and he gets Lucy involved willingly, there is still no place for the notorious three letters. But at times, it seemed like foreshadowing an actual netorare plot with the wrong choices. Not believing MC's evidence about him, drugged, horny and starstruck around sharks, already their target about to enter phase 2 of plan.... these give off some vibes.

Do we know if MC gets to stop all that if he doesn't feel like sharing/using Lucy?

3.80 star(s) 57 Votes