SecretGame18

Creating realistic and original visual novel
Game Developer
Feb 5, 2019
ok idk how asking dev about actual game content is off-topic but u mod is probably right :)

still i would like to ask developer, if what i readed from OTHERS coments is true and your Li is going with other guy and take some sex drugs?

It is ON-TOPIC question witch i would like to know before i will try this game and can decide if i will support it or not.
I was able to speak privately with people who helped me understand the culture shock.

So I can say now :
- Zoe is not a Li.
- Li (Lucie) is going sex with other guy => NO.
- Li (Lucie) will be kidnapped and drugged no matter what you do. => Yes it's a story, it takes "difficult" situations. In any case you take Lucie out without the others having touched her.

I had never heard NTR or not before this forum.
I just write my story without question. I don't try to fit into any cases. World is not white or black.

I revised day 10 (in 3.2.2) to make lucie less of sluty. You're right on this point.

---------------------------

When I see comments from people who tell me that I don't understand anything, that I'm just stringing words together without meaning. I must admit that I wonder if it is still worthwhile to argue.

Not everyone has the same sensitivities about romance as you do.

When you watch a new movie, do you ask the director before you watch it if there are NTR scenes?
I just want to understand.

If you don't like what I made with Zoe, it's your right. Just play another game.
If you don't like the story or difficult subject like drug, it's your right. Just play another game.
If you don't like this story don't worry. Just play another game.

Please forgive me if I have offended your sensibilities. It's not the goal.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
a good option would be to make Zoe's sex scene skippable if we cant make it avoidable. it sux that she was a good character but dev ruined her. but yeah making her sex scenes where we dont have to see it would be nice.

SecretGame18

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2019
a good option would be to make Zoe's sex scene skippable if we cant make it avoidable. it sux that she was a good character but dev ruined her. but yeah making her sex scenes where we dont have to see it would be nice.
Ok I can understand that. No problem, it's a good idea. a good compromise

AmerHST

Jun 19, 2020
I was able to speak privately with people who helped me understand the culture shock.

So I can say now :
- Zoe is not a Li.
- Li (Lucie) will be kidnapped and drugged no matter what you do. => Yes it's a story, it takes "difficult" situations. In any case you take Lucie out without the others having touched her.

I just write my story without question. I don't try to fit into any cases. World is not white or black.

I revised day 10 (in 3.2.2) to make lucie less of sluty. You're right on this point.

When I see comments from people who tell me that I don't understand anything, that I'm just stringing words together without meaning. I must admit that I wonder if it is still worthwhile to argue.

When you watch a new movie, do you ask the director before you watch it if there are NTR scenes?

If you don't like what I made with Zoe, it's your right. Just play another game.
If you don't like the story or difficult subject like drug, it's your right. Just play another game.

I understand what you are saying but you still missed the point.

Zoe at first seemed like she was going to be a LI then she got taken by another dude so it was more or less NTR. Now if you made it clear from the start that she was only a friend no one would have said anything about it.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lucie on the other hand is ruined on so many levels not just getting fucked by another guy:

1- Being all over the other guy flirting and being enamored by him.
2- Treating the MC like shit and gaslighting him by saying (are you jealous?) all the time.
3- Getting insanely jealous even if you stay 100% faithful.
4- Listening to everyone except for the MC.
5- Going with a man other than her BF after being warned not to as well.
6 The whole photo shoot from the lesbian theme going on to listening and taking orders form the other guy.

There might be few that I missed as well. The point is even if she does nothing with anyone her character became so disrespectful and unlikeable that it killed her without the NTR being there yet.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018

Zoe at first seemed like she was going to be a LI then she got taken by another dude so it was more or less NTR. Now if you made it clear from the start that she was only a friend no one would have said anything about it.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lucie on the other hand is ruined on so many levels not just getting fucked by another guy:

2- Treating the MC like shit and gaslighting him by saying (are you jealous?) all the time.
6 The whole photo shoot from the lesbian theme going on to listening and taking orders form the other guy.

There might be few that I missed as well. The point is even if she does nothing with anyone her character became so disrespectful and unlikeable that it killed her without the NTR being there yet.
fuck i just remembered the lesbian photo shoot. yeah her respons when you tried to stop it was really annoying. you almost just wanna walk out and be like "fine! do what you want."

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

SevenCostanza

Mar 3, 2021

Nailed it.

Lord Soth

Mar 8, 2020

Spot on. What guy is going to be interested in a girl after that? unless he likes being a doormat. I wanted MC to just say get your shit and get the hell out my apartment you crazy bitch :ROFLMAO:

Dev really made his only LI a completely unlikeable character.

SecretGame18

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2019

I'm not perfect but I do the best I can (maybe not enough for you ) :

For Zoe :
I added in "about the game" on F95 :
- Lucie is the only "li"
- There is only one main road for the story but all choices will matter in the end.
Sorry I didn't put it before, I didn't think this kind of thing was important.
Yes I know it seems impossible and yet it is the truth.

For Lucie, 1,2,3,4,5 :
I'm agree with you and I have modified several sentences to make it less blind and more rational (in 3.2.2)
I made some errors. I recognize it. Who doesn't do it? The game is under construction until day 12 and I modify it according to the feedback and what I have planned.

For point 6 :
I can understand you don't love it, but this is part of the story. It's maybe not the good game for you. Not worry.

Thank you for taking the time to clarify the problem areas.

Best regards;

AmerHST

Jun 19, 2020
I'm not perfect but I do the best I can (maybe not enough for you ) :

For Zoe :
I added in "about the game" on F95 :
- Lucie is the only "li"
- There is only one main road for the story but all choices will matter in the end.
Sorry I didn't put it before, I didn't think this kind of thing was important.
Yes I know it seems impossible and yet it is the truth.

For Lucie, 1,2,3,4,5 :
I'm agree with you and I have modified several sentences to make it less blind and more rational (in 3.2.2)
I made some errors. I recognize it. Who doesn't do it? The game is under construction until day 12 and I modify it according to the feedback and what I have planned.

For point 6 :
I can understand you don't love it, but this is part of the story. It's maybe not the good game for you. Not worry.

Thank you for taking the time to clarify the problem areas.

Best regards;
The Zoe thing is done and it's alright, I just told why people had strong reactions.

As for #6 no one likes their GF to cheat on them even with a "lesbian" and no one likes a guy to flirt with his GF and order her around to do sexual thing unless they like to be a cuckold/NTR.

Liam the Handyman

Jan 24, 2021
Sounds to me like every French girl in every average French movie I ever have seen.

Thinking back to my Erasmus days, I would say it's the flirting game in French, trying to get the male jealous.
It's like a test or so. :)
1625297647033.png

Sooo tag fits? LOL... ah well...

Before anybody get on the fence, my post is meant as comedic relief.
I wish yall a good day hear...

laeg15

May 24, 2021

So I can say now :
- Zoe is not a Li.

u did not offended me, i just wanted to know, u r not doing movie you know? and even when i choise to vatch movie i see what is it about or see rewiev first.

Jsd16

May 18, 2020
So I can say now
1.Really more lies u say this is like a fan game of babysitters which contains NTR and that is totally avoidable , yours is clearly not . And yet u say u never heard NTR and still not tag this game NTR as u know it will decrease ur supporters and u can fool them with more lies and adding TAGS ( MMF ) in the middle of the game which is clearly not the same as NTR and what in the end of the game u finish with NTR scene she leaves for another guy and u will add the tag NTR or u will find excuse and say multiple endings .
2.Where the hell is Romance in this game ? There is no real romance in this game . We had romance with Zoe which u broke off with Dan and we have only ONE LI who we have forced to romance who is acting like a bitch and jealous even if we stay faithful or not and have 3 endings with her .

laeg15

May 24, 2021
And that is not NTR according to dev :ROFLMAO: as she is not ur LI . U have to romance ur only LI lucie or bad endings .
i will not go to this conversation (already have someone from staff on my back to clearing my comments :) ) but i will only say that there are lots of messed tags already and it is only making ppl angry later...wich is temporary solved by cleaning and threatening rather than solving it where problem started.

3.80 star(s) 57 Votes