Byczer

Feb 1, 2020
And that is not NTR according to dev :ROFLMAO: as she is not ur LI . U have to romance ur only LI lucie or bad endings .
Then this statement is false: "There will lots of female characters to seduce / romance / reject / be rejected by." There's only one romance path (the neat one).

Jsd16

May 18, 2020
Then this statement is false: "There will lots of female characters to seduce / romance / reject / be rejected by." There's only one romance path (the neat one).
SO according to u , we romance Zoe ( other female character ) and she is taken up by Dan .

Tagline
Netorare
Description
Designed to cause jealousy by having the romantic interest involved with someone other than the MC.

How is there no NTR tag ?

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
SO according to u , we romance Zoe ( other female character ) and she is taken up by Dan .

Tagline
Netorare
Description
Designed to cause jealousy by having the romantic interest involved with someone other than the MC.

dev is using the excuse that MC isnt jealous. so despite that we make the choices to pursue her it was never intended for us to be given a romance path with her.

its one of those cases where players get NTR'd not MC.

even worse cause before dan shows up Zoe seems like she was going to fall for MC. but yeah Dan's punk ass shows up:cautious:

sucks but there it is.

laeg15

May 24, 2021
dev is using the excuse that MC isnt jealous. so despite that we make the choices to pursue her it was never intended for us to be given a romance path with her.

its one of those cases where players get NTR'd not MC.

even worse cause before dan shows up Zoe seems like she was going to fall for MC. but yeah Dan's punk ass shows up:cautious:

sucks but there it is.
i did not know that tags are for rendered persons and not players :)

Reactions: mofonistik

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
it depend on point of wiew than i quess, and if u r going to taging on MC feelings or universe u dont need tags anymore....

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:)
pretty sure it would be tagged as sharing/swinging. since its "Normal" in that universe theres no rape or NTR tag. at least from the MC's perspective.

Ugh i hate defending the definition of what counts as NTR. as far as i care if another guy sleeps with Mc's LI....ewww:sick:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: laeg15

Byczer

Feb 1, 2020

Tagline
Netorare
Description

Bro I'm on your side. As I said, the description on the first page is a lie then. Since you said there is only one proper "Romance Path" (with Lucie). If you get into a romantic relationship with Zoe and the result is connected with NTR no matter what you do, it doesn't make much sense to play. I haven't even played the game yet. I'm just looking at the forum conversations and deciding if I should play.

Reactions: pappypop

laeg15

May 24, 2021
pretty sure it would be tagged as sharing/swinging. since its "Normal" in that universe theres no rape or NTR tag. at least from the MC's perspective.

Ugh i hate defending the definition of what counts as NTR. as far as i care if another guy sleeps with Mc's LI....ewww:sick:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Look-see

Liam the Handyman

Jan 24, 2021
1625306560222.png

This is a vid he posted and still on the front page. Notice the word yours girls... Now there is only one LI... so... basically, its just more proof he is changing the game as he goes along... and is getting very defensive about it...

Again, i honestly believe Dev should do what he wants and tbf, there is no point to berate him for it. Its just simply not the game it was from the original ep1 that we have played and either we move on, or we play and take it as it is in the current plot.

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
Ok after the devs last post it proves he knows nothing at all about romance from a players prospective. Lucie at no point should have gone with any other guy for any reason as the mc would have stepped in and protected her. In his mind he thinks its fine in his mind she spends a entire night on a sex drug with another man yet does not have sex with the other man only to be fond the next day about to be gangbanged. (Its the story) no dev its a delusional writer with no clue how a player thinks and reacts to such situation. Its 100% NTR to that player there is no question to that and the moderators should add the tag.
As of now I will never come back into this thread and I will not recommend this game to anyone and advise people to avoid this dev. Thread now mark as unwatched and ignored. You dev are a complete idiot.

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
''If you like submission'' is this mean MC is loser who just dominated by woman? Or its more like he have fetish for this and its no mandotary? Oh BTW there is no male domination in this game i gues?

Nadiel

Jun 25, 2017
I really liked this beginning of history. In addition, it's in French! Continue thanos255, I'm sure there will be twists in the Lucie and MC couple! Let the critics speak and follow your idea.

Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
1.Really more lies u say this is like a fan game of babysitters which contains NTR and that is totally avoidable , yours is clearly not . And yet u say u never heard NTR and still not tag this game NTR as u know it will decrease ur supporters and u can fool them with more lies and adding TAGS ( MMF ) in the middle of the game which is clearly not the same as NTR and what in the end of the game u finish with NTR scene she leaves for another guy and u will add the tag NTR or u will find excuse and say multiple endings .
2.Where the hell is Romance in this game ? There is no real romance in this game . We had romance with Zoe which u broke off with Dan and we have only ONE LI who we have forced to romance who is acting like a bitch and jealous even if we stay faithful or not and have 3 endings with her .
To be fair, I believe the Dev. Why would they add that and NOT call it NTR if they knew what it was? That sounds counter intuitive. We've been spoiled I think to believe that easy "slutty" girls are faithful to you and only you. Even the most mainstream games with these kinds of characters rarely talk about other men. In this game, she has a fling with you, and then goes with another dude. To us it's NTR because we never got a direct warning that she isn't a Love interest so it stings. However, again, I believe the Dev when he says they didn't intend for her to be a LI. It's just unfortunate for us because we already saw her that way :/

I imagine the romance is gonna be with Lucie. The dev already stated both publicly and privately that no NTR is gonna happen.

The Endings so far are gonna be:
1, Lucie Only (True Romance)
2. Lucie but you strayed with other women
3. You lose Lucie because she found out and hates you.

So it's clear both from the name of the game and the Dev's direct words that it's focused on Lucie and the inconsistencies like Lucie being kinda slutty are being changed/already changed.

Don't be too harsh on the Dev. It takes a village. His game can look really good if we help build it up :)

Jsd16

May 18, 2020
To be fair, I believe the Dev. Why would they add that and NOT call it NTR if they knew what it was? That sounds counter intuitive. We've been spoiled I think to believe that easy "slutty" girls are faithful to you and only you. Even the most mainstream games with these kinds of characters rarely talk about other men. In this game, she has a fling with you, and then goes with another dude. To us it's NTR because we never got a direct warning that she isn't a Love interest so it stings. However, again, I believe the Dev when he says they didn't intend for her to be a LI. It's just unfortunate for us because we already saw her that way :/

I imagine the romance is gonna be with Lucie. The dev already stated both publicly and privately that no NTR is gonna happen.

The Endings so far are gonna be:
1, Lucie Only (True Romance)
2. Lucie but you strayed with other women
3. You lose Lucie because she found out and hates you.

So it's clear both from the name of the game and the Dev's direct words that it's focused on Lucie and the inconsistencies like Lucie being kinda slutty are being changed/already changed.

Don't be too harsh on the Dev. It takes a village. His game can look really good if we help build it up :)
I am fed up with his lies and same bullshit . It's not only me several members have already put this game on the ignore list.
He can make his game how he wants but try be upfront to the people about the contents , tags he wish to include in his game .
I have already put the dev and this ignore game list but I got a msg that u quoted me do I replied to it .
U can support him if u want but don't expect others to trust him after the shit he pulled in the middle of the game .
It's because of lying developers like him people ask for planned contents in the beginning of the game to avoid the game which has that content and most of developers nowadays stick true to the word even if they add controversial tags .

3.80 star(s) 57 Votes