Osamabeenfappin

Nov 24, 2019
Silly discussion about dreams and side-characters getting some aside, has the dev given any hints about where the plot with Lucy and the new company dude is headed? Granted if you play a douche MC and he gets Lucy involved willingly, there is still no place for the notorious three letters. But at times, it seemed like foreshadowing an actual netorare plot with the wrong choices. Not believing MC's evidence about him, drugged, horny and starstruck around sharks, already their target about to enter phase 2 of plan.... these give off some vibes.

Do we know if MC gets to stop all that if he doesn't feel like sharing/using Lucy?

Agreed. It was like the merger happened,and Lucie lost her fucking mind,and common sense.

Liam the Handyman

Jan 24, 2021
I don't had tag because nothing is NTR for the moment.

I never planned 4some with Lucie.

Stop attributing intentions to me that I don't have.

Wait until you see the finished game and then judge me.
1625225366385.png

You mentioned fourway, you mentioned lucy will not have sex without MC, you put a dream scene of a foursome (which you had removed), you mentioned lucy discovering the wonders of sex and how its normal she wants to test more (which was the reason for the dream scene)...

Imma not judging nor attributing anything... imma basing on what i have played and what you have shared...

I still wish the best for you and your game.

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
I repeat the biggest problem are bringing in any other man at all in the romance/ harem what ever path. Great your removing the dream..... but you have made her unlikeable due to this "drug?" Then you literally have her walking off with another man? I repeat she should not be walking off with ANYONE other then the MC. Doing what you have done with her and also with the other one walking off with this Dan guy you are pushing players away from your game. You have a set of endings great well damn you wont have very many players by the time you get there at this rate....
You need to sit down and read every post and see what you have really done then scrap that shit you just wrote or your game is only gonna end up playable by maybe half or less of the people here. You have thrown literal NTR into every supposed path when it should only be in one path if the player makes bad choices and she in your supposed ending goes off with another.
Whats fucked up is your not the only dev pulling this shit all of a sudden.. have ya all been dropped on your heads. one other I know that did this shit... his game is dead no one is interested in playing it now and yours is heading that way faster then a grass fire in a Santa Anna windstorm....

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
Agreed. It was like the merger happened,and Lucie lost her fucking mind,and common sense.
I thought that was the result of choices (picking a more sexual relationship than romantic). I she like that with the other choices too? Obviously she wasn't the brightest to begin with...

I just saw a post above with a dev quote saying she won't do shit without MC. I really hope that means anything happening behind his back can be prevented in the future.

Osamabeenfappin

Nov 24, 2019
I thought that was the result of choices (picking a more sexual relationship than romantic). I she like that with the other choices too? Obviously she wasn't the brightest to begin with...

I just saw a post above with a dev quote saying she won't do shit without MC. I really hope that means anything happening behind his back can be prevented in the future.
I dunno my choices were pretty well balanced between sex and romance. Might have stuck me on the sexual route though.

SecretGame18

Creating realistic and original visual novel
Game Developer
Feb 5, 2019
Silly discussion about dreams and side-characters getting some aside, has the dev given any hints about where the plot with Lucy and the new company dude is headed? Granted if you play a douche MC and he gets Lucy involved willingly, there is still no place for the notorious three letters. But at times, it seemed like foreshadowing an actual netorare plot with the wrong choices. Not believing MC's evidence about him, drugged, horny and starstruck around sharks, already their target about to enter phase 2 of plan.... these give off some vibes.

Do we know if MC gets to stop all that if he doesn't feel like sharing/using Lucy?
Yes, I love happy ending.

You are the heros of this story. Day 11, you'll can save her :)
(before they make love with her)

Jsd16

May 18, 2020
Didn't u say
I just hidden a dream in day 11 (under construction) IF you choice faithful love.
I can understand their needs about faithful love.
I will remove the dream I said. We talk about 1 render of 3000...

That's what happens when u have no plan other than endings and starts to write middle without any vision / idea .
In one post u wrote about removing it completely and the next post about hidding it for players in faithful route and still happening in sexual / unfaithful route .
And what is the purpose of adding the dream if it was just 1 out of 3000 renders ( To attract NTR players ? / yes to show she is getting corrupted when there r several other ways to show it )and what is the point of removing / hiding it when the damage us already done .
The same happened with zoe making her as a LI and when it causes u to change ur endings , u decide to introduce dan and make dan take her away from u . I don't know how that is not NTR . But according to u there is only one LI so for ur endings u have to cut zoe character as LI by adding crap .
Try to have a basic idea of the game ur building instead of jumping ideas inbetween.

Jsd16

May 18, 2020
Yes, I love happy ending.

You are the heros of this story. Day 11, you'll can save her :)
(before they make love with her)
Then according to u , If we don't decide to save her , they will make love ( sex ) with her and she decide to leave u . Isn't that what NTR is . So there is no plan to implement NTR atm but there will be future NTR . Just wow .

bruce555

Sep 7, 2019
Life is about change.

When you create something you know from the start what it will contain?

Several people asked me to add the tags, I added.

Stop seeing evil everywhere...
The limit of every pain is an even greater pain.

Famescua

Donor
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
ok thx for info now when i know my answer i can finaly disapeer :cool:
Yes she does go off with the other guy, but she doesn't know she is being drugged. She goes with him because she is already partially drugged and easily susceptible, the other guy is taking advantage of this to throw his sex parties and corrupt young women. You have to find her before she is used by him. So its not that she just goes off to get drugged up and fucked.

Reactions: Liam the Handyman

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
Yes she does go off with the other guy, but she doesn't know she is being drugged. She goes with him because she is already partially drugged and easily susceptible, the other guy is taking advantage of this to throw his sex parties and corrupt young women. You have to find her before she is used by him. So its not that she just goes off to get drugged up and fucked.
and where is the mc in the romance or harem path? Yea she would not have gone off with anyone... as I said the dev doesnt know how to write or this would Not have happened. then it begs the question he doesnt find her til the NEXT day.. so what happened ALL night long?

Rocc46

Sep 1, 2020
But the MC warns her about him, she has no reason to not trust MC and she still fucks off with that other guy calling Mc jealous and stuff all because of a drug? I kind of doubt it. After that shoot with the other chick, her inner dialogue and now this, why would I even want to save her at this point? She's become so unlikeable in one update that I don't even care what she does tbh as long as I'm able to just tell her to fuck off but I know that that's not what's going to happen. I just don't understand what the dev is trying to do at this point.

Lord Soth

Mar 8, 2020
Eh they can keep her tied up and run a train on her for all I care, I wanna ride off with that hottie Claire :whistle:

Reactions: ubblesnop

SevenCostanza

Mar 3, 2021
Will there be an option to save her from the gangbang and then dump her anyways?

Or an option to abandon her and join in the gangbang?

Perhaps save her from the gangbang and then have sex with all the other women while she watches?

Asking for a friend.

Reactions: ubblesnop

Famescua

Donor
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Li
But the MC warns her about him, she has no reason to not trust MC and she still fucks off with that other guy calling Mc jealous and stuff all because of a drug? I kind of doubt it. After that shoot with the other chick, her inner dialogue and now this, why would I even want to save her at this point? She's become so unlikeable in one update that I don't even care what she does tbh as long as I'm able to just tell her to fuck off but I know that that's not what's going to happen. I just don't understand what the dev is trying to do at this point.
Like I said before she's already influenced by the drug since before the shoot. You realize they designed that drug to be able to abuse women. So they know how to talk to someone under the influence. Even if someone is in love with you 100 percent if you roofie her she will have sex with the one that can get her alone. Apparently this is a more advanced form of the roofie mixed with alcohol. While I agree that she went a bit overboard with the attitude I've have seen women believe utter douche bags in real life even when presented with the truth, so it's plausible. Waiting to see if the dev can save the game. He has shown that he is willing to at least listen. Now you can give him advice on how to write the scenes but do it respectfully and he will listen. I've talked to him a bit and he seemed to want to fix the issue. Yet you realize he has a vision for his game, he can change a few things but ultimately it's his vision that will come out.

Last edited:

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
Li
Now you can give him advice on how to write the cenes but do it respectfully and he will listen. I've talked to him a bit and he seemed to want to fix the issue. Yet you realize he has a vision for his game, he can change a few things but ultimately it's his vision that will come out.
We started out nicely then he kept coming back with more and more well just stupid ntr crap not actually follwing anything that resembles a romance path. the mc warning her yet not watching to make sure she doesnt end up drugged from the stat woul dhave been a good way to go about it instead he comes back and say well she goes with him and now he comes back ohh ohhh you can save her the next day... he isnt getting what everyone is trying to say... the mc should not have let anything happen to her from that douchbag instead he comes back with stupid crap.

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
What he needs to do is sit the fuck down and actually split the path. one where the mc actually protects the girls from the douchbag and does not let him drug them or anything else and if he wants a ntr route them have that route separate. he instead is writing one solid path with no deviations that protect the girls at all so they go and do shit like he has them doing. her getting drugged, walking off with dickhead or the other girl going off to another guy as well those are ntr paths not romance paths where the girls are protected from the freaking start. He isnt getting that simple damn fact.
Half his script at this point is totally fucked now and he has no clue how to fix it. thats whats going on so he needs to decide right now is this a ntr only game or a damn romance game..... cause right now there is little to no romance and nothing but ntr. thats not a division of paths

3.80 star(s) 57 Votes