linkinn

Apr 25, 2020
I am fed up with his lies and same bullshit . It's not only me several members have already put this game on the ignore list.
He can make his game how he wants but try be upfront to the people about the contents , tags he wish to include in his game .
I have already put the dev and this ignore game list but I got a msg that u quoted me do I replied to it .
U can support him if u want but don't expect others to trust him after the shit he pulled in the middle of the game .
It's because of lying developers like him people ask for planned contents in the beginning of the game to avoid the game which has that content and most of developers nowadays stick true to the word even if they add controversial tags .
I'am someone that criticized some aspects of the game heavily a while ago and i can tell you the dev is fairily new to the whole VN community scene, we all make mistakes and he's trying to improve in these areas, he can't just change the whole thing without leaving holes in the story, by my interactions with him he had no idea those scenes would be received like that, but now he knows.

I know it sucks for us players but in the end it's his game and we can always decide if we wanna continue to play or not.

Last edited:

Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
I am fed up with his lies and same bullshit . It's not only me several members have already put this game on the ignore list.
He can make his game how he wants but try be upfront to the people about the contents , tags he wish to include in his game .
I have already put the dev and this ignore game list but I got a msg that u quoted me do I replied to it .
U can support him if u want but don't expect others to trust him after the shit he pulled in the middle of the game .
It's because of lying developers like him people ask for planned contents in the beginning of the game to avoid the game which has that content and most of developers nowadays stick true to the word even if they add controversial tags .
I get being upset, but I don't like that you're basically implying that I'm somehow fooled if I believe him. The thing I understand is that I can accept that people make mistakes. I also accept that people don't always speak the same first language as me. Things can get miscommunicated. I haven't played it and I"m not defending it, what I'm saying is that I personally asked the Dev about it cause I just like you, DON'T like NTR. I hate it and if you've seen me in any other comment section you would know that. But I asked him if he intended to add it, he said he didn't know the dream would be badly received and didn't think it was wrong. He even said he would remove it. As far as Zoe goes, that sucks. I don't like it either and expressed that to him but it's still his game. The main love interest is Lucie, I just wanted to relay that information.

Last edited:

Jsd16

May 18, 2020
I'am someone that criticized some aspects of the game heavily a while ago and i can tell you the dev is fairily new to the whole VN scene, we all make mistakes and he's trying to improve in these areas, he can't just change the whole thing without leaving holes in the story, by my interactions with him he had no idea those scenes would be received like that, but now he knows.

I know it sucks for us players but in the end it's his game and we can always decide if we wanna continue to play or not.
Did I ask players not to support him just because he lied about his game ?
No U can support if u want and I don't care. I just said many players ( not all ) who didn't like the shit move he pulled and added to the ignore list , U obviously don't belong to the category who seem bothered by it and u can play his game or don't him but don't expect that all trusts him .

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
Whose lies? Did you put him on ignore list or not? If so, why do you continue to come back, ad nauseum?

Jsd16

May 18, 2020
I get being upset, but I don't like that you're basically implying that I'm somehow fooled if I believe him. The thing I understand is that I can accept that people make mistakes. I also accept that people don't always speak the same first language as me. Things can get miscommunicated. I haven't played it and I"m not defending it, what I'm saying is that I personally asked the Dev about it cause I LIKE YOU, don't like NTR. I hate it and if you've seen me in any other comment section you would know that. But I asked him if he intended to add it, he said he didn't know the dream would be badly received and didn't think it was wrong. He even said he would remove it. As far as Zoe goes, that sucks. I don't like it either and expressed that to him but it's still his game. The main love interest is Lucie, I just wanted to relay that information.

You can move on, but don't face palm me for thinking differently to you especially since I wasn't attacking you. Have a nice day regardless :)
OMG for the last time he is still NOT GOING TO REMOVE IT COMPLETELY , see his post above
IN FAITHFUL ROUTE HE IS GOING TO HIDE IT
IN OTHER ROUTES IT WILL STILL HAPPEN .

Jsd16

May 18, 2020
Whose lies? Did you put him on ignore list or not? If so, why do you continue to come back, ad nauseum?
EVEN IF U PUT THE GAME ON IGNORE LIST IF SOMEONE QUOTES U , u will be able to see it . I Just replied to quoted msg

linkinn

Apr 25, 2020
Did I ask players not to support him just because he lied about his game ?
No U can support if u want and I don't care. I just said many players ( not all ) who didn't like the shit move he pulled and added to the ignore list , U obviously don't belong to the category who seem bothered by it and u can play his game or don't him but don't expect that all trusts him .
Search for my old posts in here and you'll see if i was bothered or not. You don't need to answer this, just search for my username in this thread.

Reactions: Larry2000

Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
OMG for the last time he is still NOT GOING TO REMOVE IT COMPLETELY , see his post above
IN FAITHFUL ROUTE HE IS GOING TO HIDE IT
IN OTHER ROUTES IT WILL STILL HAPPEN .
Please don't talk to me in all caps.
But I see that you're right. He is gonna keep it in the other route which is... not good. His response to me was on Thursday. I thought it superseded the comments from a few days ago. Well, now I'm bummed. :/

Have a nice day.

Reactions: Liam the Handyman

SecretGame18

Creating realistic and original visual novel
Game Developer
Feb 5, 2019
To be fair, I believe the Dev. Why would they add that and NOT call it NTR if they knew what it was? That sounds counter intuitive. We've been spoiled I think to believe that easy "slutty" girls are faithful to you and only you. Even the most mainstream games with these kinds of characters rarely talk about other men. In this game, she has a fling with you, and then goes with another dude. To us it's NTR because we never got a direct warning that she isn't a Love interest so it stings. However, again, I believe the Dev when he says they didn't intend for her to be a LI. It's just unfortunate for us because we already saw her that way :/

I imagine the romance is gonna be with Lucie. The dev already stated both publicly and privately that no NTR is gonna happen.

The Endings so far are gonna be:
1, Lucie Only (True Romance)
2. Lucie but you strayed with other women
3. You lose Lucie because she found out and hates you.

So it's clear both from the name of the game and the Dev's direct words that it's focused on Lucie and the inconsistencies like Lucie being kinda slutty are being changed/already changed.

Don't be too harsh on the Dev. It takes a village. His game can look really good if we help build it up :)
Thanks for this reply. You're right.
Before this thread I did not know the concept of Li or NTR. It's my first game.

I wanted to try something different with Zoe. Not to do like all the other games.
A good game or movie should create emotions.

I liked the idea that the person could have a life of their own and that the player would be surprised by the story.
I didn't anticipate this notion of frustration or Li's start at all.
To me, Zoe was just a one-night stand. not a li. (

I sincerely apologize if this shocked you badly, it wasn't meant to.

===> I'm going to delete the dream of day 11, it brings nothing to the story for all.
I will replace it by another beautiful dream. No worries about it.

Following your feedback, I modified the description and the tags to be clearer.
====> If you still see things to improve, don't hesitate to tell me. (add or remove a tag, change the description).

About NTR TAG : I don't want to add it because for me (except the dream if I understood well) nothing is NTR for the moment. I have discussed privately with a lot of people, and it has been validated by the modos.

Don't think I'm not adding NTR tag because I'm afraid to lose players. F95 it's just a joke for donation. (It's not a problem, I don't make this for money)
Very few, if any, people from F95 are Patreon.
On two month : 1 visite from F95...

1625471118525.png

I just want to tell a story.

I have read and heard all the feedback.
I can't go back to Zoe, but I'll be careful with the rest.
I love Lucie as much as you do.

Eric, a idio dev...

Last edited:

SecretGame18

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2019
New dream : :)
day11_dream_top1b.png
English translation was made by 2 distinct people and 2 proofreaders. If you see corrections, please tell me.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: linkinn

elkal18

Jan 6, 2020
What do the 2 icons on the top left mean? The yellow one with the small heart on the left and the big heart on the right?

SecretGame18

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2019
What do the 2 icons on the top left mean? The yellow one with the small heart on the left and the big heart on the right?
At first I wanted to put a "friend" or "sex" good deed counter for each character.
But, I preferred to hide them later. It's more interesting to have a variable for each player choice.
We can really know what he did or did not do. This is not possible with incremental counters.
I would use all the variables on the day of judgement, day 12.
All actions will have an importance for the endings.

Jan 27, 2021
I was able to speak privately with people who helped me understand the culture shock.

So I can say now :
- Zoe is not a Li.
- Li (Lucie) is going sex with other guy => NO.
- Li (Lucie) will be kidnapped and drugged no matter what you do. => Yes it's a story, it takes "difficult" situations. In any case you take Lucie out without the others having touched her.

I had never heard NTR or not before this forum.
I just write my story without question. I don't try to fit into any cases. World is not white or black.

I revised day 10 (in 3.2.2) to make lucie less of sluty. You're right on this point.

---------------------------

When I see comments from people who tell me that I don't understand anything, that I'm just stringing words together without meaning. I must admit that I wonder if it is still worthwhile to argue.

Not everyone has the same sensitivities about romance as you do.

When you watch a new movie, do you ask the director before you watch it if there are NTR scenes?
I just want to understand.

If you don't like what I made with Zoe, it's your right. Just play another game.
If you don't like the story or difficult subject like drug, it's your right. Just play another game.
If you don't like this story don't worry. Just play another game.

Please forgive me if I have offended your sensibilities. It's not the goal.
I like your Game, well done. Keep up the good work, cant wait for the next Update! Maybe make a little NTR tag to avoid the NTR haters and attrack the NTR lovers. I saw same 1 Star ratings in the Rewiews only because the missing NTR tag! To all the people who didn´ t like the english : lern french and play the french version (yes, thats a joke). As a native german speaker, I had no problem with the english version. 95% of the World aren´ t native english speaker and can t afford 1000s of €uro for a perfect english translation. I never saw a native english dev writing a good french or german translation, so thats not fair!

Last edited:

okrah

Jul 18, 2019
The graphics look great, but it runs really laggy on my relatively powerful quad core Mac. Tried recompiling with RenPy but didn't get anywhere. Anyways, keep up the good work!

Venoma

Nov 30, 2018
Ok after the devs last post it proves he knows nothing at all about romance from a players prospective. Lucie at no point should have gone with any other guy for any reason as the mc would have stepped in and protected her. In his mind he thinks its fine in his mind she spends a entire night on a sex drug with another man yet does not have sex with the other man only to be fond the next day about to be gangbanged. (Its the story) no dev its a delusional writer with no clue how a player thinks and reacts to such situation. Its 100% NTR to that player there is no question to that and the moderators should add the tag.
As of now I will never come back into this thread and I will not recommend this game to anyone and advise people to avoid this dev. Thread now mark as unwatched and ignored. You dev are a complete idiot.
Note to dev:

Read that, take special note of the guy's chosen sig message, and then click into/read his user post history elsewhere since concluding that tirade of outrage posts here.

Your initial hunch on whether it was even worth arguing was the right one. Like I stressed before....if the patreon traffic data wasn't clue enough, these aren't bottomline mover types worth stressing yourself out over. Same goes for another spam complaint post suspect here I'm sure you can guess already if you want to check their post history as well (who really hate sandbox settings in games as well apparently lol). One that in the grander scheme of things you actually should even be hoping finally posts similar so the game can maybe have it's own thread back. Since when they finally tire themselves from posting the same thing 20x here it really just boils down to less headache/heartache over what you have to read them saying about your game they don't even support. No more, no less ;)

Make the game you want to make, and don't get too swept up in the forum warrior'ing fetish game beyond the games that goes on here. Again, it's really that simple.

Last edited:

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
Note to dev:
You know what.. you are absolutely correct. I stand corrected here everyone and I am sorry for pointing something out that is done just the way a romance path should be. I swear from this day forward every time I see a dev protecting his main Li's in his story I will tell him to come here and see how well this dev did it perfectly... I will even recommend they should let her get on a sex drug and then go off with their antagonist for a night of fun... just as a good mc should cause thats how romance paths should work.

Reactions: AlexMpog

Cronolento

Sep 17, 2017
thanos255 exciting game, congratulations!
I was sonwering what are the verbs we can use in the officeto humiliate Cecilia o day 6? nothing work for me

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 57 Votes