SecretGame18

Creating realistic and original visual novel
Game Developer
Feb 5, 2019
Similar with the way Lucie acts at the work event. Instead of softening her language for all paths why not keep that for the sharing part and write a more appropriate work event scene for the romance path. Where you can stop the lesbian show and she goes to the MC for support and help instead of work people she just met?
Your answer is very complet and polite. Thanks for this. I think I can apply some advice on it.

I clearly underestimated the people who play the faithful way.
I recognize that.

At first, I didn't even think I could "skip" the sex phases with all the characters.
To me, you play a video game to do things you don't do in real life.
But now I understand that the reward of being faithful also appeals.
=> I'm going to work on that.

I must be able to do both by modifying and strengthening the romance phase.
I also went over some confusing sentences for Zoe.
I'll get to that :)

Thanks for your advice.

My game is under construction, all is possible, it's my first game.
I created website before ^^.

SecretGame18

Creating realistic and original visual novel
Game Developer
Feb 5, 2019
Let me just say this..... The mc knows she is high on a sex drug. the player is on the romance path Not the ntr path. The mc has no control at all see's her walking off at night with the antagonist. Not stopped nothing the player has no choice to protect her in the Romance path. As I said she is walking off with the antagonist not to be seen till the next day. She is gone with this guy all night. You do not see how a "Player" would interpret this? What did they do all night long? She is high on a sex drug...I bet they played charades gotta be I mean she would not be having sex all night long while high on a sex drug and off with a man that is not he main love interest in the ROMANCE route.
I get that you got this fucked up idea but you have no idea how to write a romance path. On the ntr path yes I can see it happen but she would not have left the mc on the romance path. I mean seriously get real this is what is pissing people off is that you really have no clue how PLAYERS think.
Do not judge without knowing.

The drug Pascal uses takes time and Lucie must be prepared.
Everything will be explained. Nobody touch her.

You are going to save Lucie with Cecilia as soon as the night falls.

AmerHST

Jun 19, 2020

The thing is somebody DID ALREADY touch her, she had a make out session and was getting caressed by another person and told the MC to fuck off when he tried to stop her.

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020

It didnt take time earlier for the photoshoot. You are just not understanding how a romance faithful path works at all. She 100% would not have left with him she would have stayed with the mc as she would have been drawn to him and ignored the antagonist if "SHE" was faithful at all. what you are doing is the utter opposite.

Crozzeria

Apr 27, 2017
It didnt take time earlier for the photoshoot. You are just not understanding how a romance faithful path works at all. She 100% would not have left with him she would have stayed with the mc as she would have been drawn to him and ignored the antagonist if "SHE" was faithful at all. what you are doing is the utter opposite.
Yes , i agree. First time playing the game , i didn't played the old versions , but yeah , sorry i think it's not my tipe of game. I'm not ganna repeat all the same as the others, but i started to play this game cause i found the trailer video online, when it clearly says fight for your girls in plural , so zoey is a big -1 for my part, i undestar that she isn't a LI but she kinda was when she said he may be the one , then pf a guy is there to make you mad but its k for me, sometimes things dont happend. But then i went with the true love/ romance/ blablabla path, and it kinda isn't one, so the problem here is like this is not a trur love/ romance path for me, she treated you badly, she never believe you for one sec after all you done for her it's kinda mess up for me, and then for the top of the pie she cheated on you with a girl AND she is upset with you.... Sorry if this is bad written or anything but my english it's kinda rusty so if this is somewhat offensive for someone i apologize it's not my intention, only to give out my opinion and why i think i'm not gonna support this game. It's really sad for me cause the game was really interesting, i was really mad with the zoey stuff, and then pf cheating on my face with my choices add nothing to it. For me a love path/ romance/ true love path is 1 on 1, no matter if the 3rd party is guy girl or alien, it's 1 on 1 nothing more nothing less. The feeling the game gave me was like my decisions didn't matter in the end, she stills does what she want regardless of if u r faithfull, ther's no REWARD for a player who rejected all advances and sex along the way. So that all , sorry for my english. And good luck with the game. Cheers.

Last edited:

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
only to give out my opinion and why i think i'm not gonna support this game.
For me a love path/ romance/ true love path is 1 on 1, no matter if the 3rd party is guy girl or alien, it's 1 on 1 nothing more nothing less. The feeling the game gave me was like my decisions didn't matter in the end, she stills does what she want regardless of if u r faithfull, ther's no REWARD for a player who rejected all advances and sex along the way. So that all , sorry for my english. And good luck with the game. Cheers.
Dont worry about your english your saying what other are saying its up to the dev to actually write a true romance faithful path and not this ntr shit he has thrown into it. I am not saying the ntr need to go but it doesnt not belong in the faithful path but the dev cant wrap his brain around that. There should be no need to save anyone she should never have done shit at the photoshoot or walked off with him at all in the faithful path. But this dev has no clue what he is doing might as well remove the path and just do his ntr game at this rate because thats all it is.

Reactions: AlexMpog

Le Pew

Game Developer
Dec 22, 2018
Dont worry about your english your saying what other are saying its up to the dev to actually write a true romance faithful path and not this ntr shit he has thrown into it. I am not saying the ntr need to go but it doesnt not belong in the faithful path but the dev cant wrap his brain around that. There should be no need to save anyone she should never have done shit at the photoshoot or walked off with him at all in the faithful path. But this dev has no clue what he is doing might as well remove the path and just do his ntr game at this rate because thats all it is.
I don't see how a true romance faithful path would prevent such things to happen:
1. [troll]She is a young PITA who has no experience in life and who believes the understands life because she's lost her virginity. [/troll]
2. She's so desperately looking for her autonomy that she is ready to believe that she's going to get a job, like many girls her age, and Pascal, as the boss, looks more like the alpha male to believe at first than her boyfriend.
3. She's been drugged. The whole game talks about a frug since the beginning but nobody seems to register that detail.
4. Don't mention that in reality it's not possible to get completely depraved because of a drug. First, you don't know that except maybe if you have a PhD in biology or neurobiology, and second it's a work of fiction and there may be elements that don't fully respect the laws of nature.
5. Having a romance doesn't mean that bad shit can't happen.
6. If you don't like this story, you don't need to rant. There is a small cross on top of your window, I suggest you click it.

Nothing on earth is perfect, and the dev is willing to listen to any constructive criticism as the storytelling or the art are concerned. However, for the story itself, this is his story to tell, not yours.

Osamabeenfappin

Nov 24, 2019
I don't see how a true romance faithful path would prevent such things to happen:
1. [troll]She is a young PITA who has no experience in life and who believes the understands life because she's lost her virginity. [/troll]
2. She's so desperately looking for her autonomy that she is ready to believe that she's going to get a job, like many girls her age, and Pascal, as the boss, looks more like the alpha male to believe at first than her boyfriend.
3. She's been drugged. The whole game talks about a frug since the beginning but nobody seems to register that detail.
4. Don't mention that in reality it's not possible to get completely depraved because of a drug. First, you don't know that except maybe if you have a PhD in biology or neurobiology, and second it's a work of fiction and there may be elements that don't fully respect the laws of nature.
5. Having a romance doesn't mean that bad shit can't happen.
6. If you don't like this story, you don't need to rant. There is a small cross on top of your window, I suggest you click it.

Nothing on earth is perfect, and the dev is willing to listen to any constructive criticism as the storytelling or the art are concerned. However, for the story itself, this is his story to tell, not yours.

My counterpoint would be let the Dev tell his story. Just don't offer the player choices if they're pointless or meaningless. This story would probably get far less criticism of it was a kinetic novel as SevenCostanza suggested.

Heck I'd happily read it as a straight VN.

Le Pew

Game Developer
Dec 22, 2018
My counterpoint would be let the Dev tell his story. Just don't offer the player choices if they're pointless or meaningless. This story would probably get far less criticism of it was a kinetic novel as SevenCostanza suggested.

Heck I'd happily read it as a straight VN.
You don't know if they are either pointless or meaningless. Did you think of that ?

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
And then that makes the player nothing but a cuck by your reasoning since he doesnt stand up and protect her an just lets it alllllll happen.. sorry but no. I have been to parties seen people get wacked out on drugs girls i was with as well and guess what..... they left with me..... thats the difference he does nothing to stop or protect her like a man ho cares should.

Crozzeria

Apr 27, 2017
You don't know if they are either pointless or meaningless. Did you think of that ?
Considering that lucie's behaviour doesn't change no matter whether or not you stay faithful or not......they're the LITERAL definition of pointless.
Guys , i undestand both of u , and i dont wanna bring trouble here , it's my oppinion as i said. I understand that mayba later your options does something but now it doesn't. Thats why i said that i don't feel rewarder when i choose something in this game. After all the decisions that i have to choose doesn't chance anithing now for me.
I know about the drug like you said too, we all played the game... but the girl feels confortable with you in the begining, and hits you too, so why look for something she have served with you on other people when she can fuck your brains out in the fotosession... i know it's the story en evering thats why i said I don't like THAT particular moment. I read all post and replies, someone said that she was kinda "kidnapped" by you nemesis and then you save her, it's ok too i really don't care. Like i said the story it's good for me, i can accept zoey and all the crap except CHEATING. I know drugs again but it's still cheating drugs or not it is. You can blame the drugs to feel better but the cheeting it's there.
And yes the LI it's super annoing on all fronts.
And yes but things can happend on every novel (or others names), but my point is mine alone, i don't like cheating, ntr, etc. I undestand people who liked it too, and when i played games with 2 paths i played them both. But my point is, i played the game for the trailer who i found on a website looking for games to play and translate to other languages. And here. 1.jpg
this tels you one more LI than one, it's plural, ok didn't happened. zoey was taken abruptly. Then
2.jpg
There said SAVE GIRLS and this, with the photoshoot didn't happened. So whats the point of having a "romance" path where you can't actually save your girl/ your girls.... That's what i didn't like from the story, againg i understand all your both saying, and i get it, this is just my OPINION so i don't wanna cause more problems here just leave my sand grain to tell why i feel cheated with this situations. Romance can be deceiving and all u want but a "path" in where your choices only matter at the end of the game doen't make sense to me. Give me a novel with one choice at the end and OK, i really would like that here, it's a story/book/novel who shows us a "movie" witch you can pick the end, awesome. Don't give me choices for nothing in like 11 days with paths that don't change anithing thats bodering me. It's that. Have a nice day guys. I hope i didn't kill your eyes with this english xD. Cya.

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
Guys , i undestand both of u
Its not you your good its the guy writing this story that has no idea wtf he is writing. he has no idea what a romance path should be and continues to carry on when he could easily tweak it so none of it happens and the girls are protected on the romance path but he is too thick headed to understand wtf a romance path should be. Mc should have walked up stopped her from leaving kicking and screaming if he must till she comes down from the drug. fuck I have literally had to do that shit in real life but this dev is fucking clueless.

fiuojui

Jan 1, 2018

Por Lucie maybe she needs to be... Touched

Apr 17, 2021
Absolutely. It is the vision of the game that we are not only the knight who gives her protection, but also the villain who soils her....

ugz2

Feb 21, 2018
The definition of NTR is :
Stories of deception and cuckoldry. Your girl go out voluntarily with another men and have sex.
=> However, I understood that everyone was adapting the definition.

In my game, your girl Lucie don't have sex with another man.
Yes, Lucie is invited to follow Pascal, it's a game! it's a story! you will save her! Nobody will touch her!

For me, my game is not NTR. If I am, many others should be seriously. (Even my moderators (and many people in MP) agree with me).
That is not the definition of NTR. It doesn't have to be voluntary and it doesn't have to be a man. The drug, still loving the main character, returning to the main character, none of this disqualifies netorare. There are many cases of scenarios getting called NTR on this forum that are decidedly not but this is an example of something that at the very least evokes netorare, and scenarios like this can be found in express NTR games.

How exactly would you describe how the player character feels during the photoshoot scene? What would you say is the purpose of the scene?

Except that several people told me that if I did it, I would get mountains of shit...
No worse than this. And if f95zone is so meaningless to your bottom line there should be no problem with adding the tag.

Le Pew

Game Developer
Dec 22, 2018
Guys , i undestand both of u , and i dont wanna bring trouble here , it's my oppinion as i said. I understand that mayba later your options does something but now it doesn't. Thats why i said that i don't feel rewarder when i choose something in this game. After all the decisions that i have to choose doesn't chance anithing now for me.
I know about the drug like you said too, we all played the game... but the girl feels confortable with you in the begining, and hits you too, so why look for something she have served with you on other people when she can fuck your brains out in the fotosession... i know it's the story en evering thats why i said I don't like THAT particular moment. I read all post and replies, someone said that she was kinda "kidnapped" by you nemesis and then you save her, it's ok too i really don't care. Like i said the story it's good for me, i can accept zoey and all the crap except CHEATING. I know drugs again but it's still cheating drugs or not it is. You can blame the drugs to feel better but the cheeting it's there.
And yes the LI it's super annoing on all fronts.
And yes but things can happend on every novel (or others names), but my point is mine alone, i don't like cheating, ntr, etc. I undestand people who liked it too, and when i played games with 2 paths i played them both. But my point is, i played the game for the trailer who i found on a website looking for games to play and translate to other languages. And here. View attachment 1294941
this tels you one more LI than one, it's plural, ok didn't happened. zoey was taken abruptly. Then
View attachment 1294942
There said SAVE GIRLS and this, with the photoshoot didn't happened. So whats the point of having a "romance" path where you can't actually save your girl/ your girls.... That's what i didn't like from the story, againg i understand all your both saying, and i get it, this is just my OPINION so i don't wanna cause more problems here just leave my sand grain to tell why i feel cheated with this situations. Romance can be deceiving and all u want but a "path" in where your choices only matter at the end of the game doen't make sense to me. Give me a novel with one choice at the end and OK, i really would like that here, it's a story/book/novel who shows us a "movie" witch you can pick the end, awesome. Don't give me choices for nothing in like 11 days with paths that don't change anithing thats bodering me. It's that. Have a nice day guys. I hope i didn't kill your eyes with this english xD. Cya.
Its not you your good its the guy writing this story that has no idea wtf he is writing. he has no idea what a romance path should be and continues to carry on when he could easily tweak it so none of it happens and the girls are protected on the romance path but he is too thick headed to understand wtf a romance path should be. Mc should have walked up stopped her from leaving kicking and screaming if he must till she comes down from the drug. fuck I have literally had to do that shit in real life but this dev is fucking clueless.
Well, short reply you are both right and wrong.

Longer reply. The definition of what a romance path is doesn't really have a canon, only what most authors around here put as the "Romance path" is the simplistic "I love you, you love me, let's fuck and live happily ever after". Well as this story is concerned this definition of romance is incomplete at best, and totally fucked up at worst, ignoring the shit that life throws at us. Besides, romance doesn't always include both characters throughout the story. Here it's mostly the MC's choice that matter, in the end. Will he remain faithful ? Will he try to corrupt introduce the girls to other pleasures ? Will he be jealous ? What we have here is a collection of behaviors that do not have any influence on the global course of events but just set how the MC stands in each situation. In classical romance the hero doesn't save the princess in the middle of the story, but at the end after he has ended the journey.
As for the "cheating" situation, from a factual point of view, it is. But from a mental point of view, not necessarily. The question to be asked during the photoshoot is "is the girl in control of her actions ?". If you answer yes, then the whole dialogue before that, the characters saying that they don't understand the urges that they have, is just there for nothing. As I have mentioned earlier, the storytelling may not be the best, but the story itself is solid enough. Of course whatever behavior you choose will have its outcome in the end, which will be how the LI will see you based on your previous choices. Back to the self control state, I'd say she has an incontrollable lust at the time and all her inhibitions and considerations for their environment and the people around them are lifted for a moment. If Pascal didn't stop them they would have fucked on the spot. So it is technically cheating but it isn't her responsibility, and the MC's role here is only to be a spectator, mostly and his reaction will have an impact at the end.

It's quite biblical in a sense. You can't change the grand course of events, but your overall behavior is judged at the end.

That is not the definition of NTR. It doesn't have to be voluntary and it doesn't have to be a man. The drug, still loving the main character, returning to the main character, none of this disqualifies netorare. There are many cases of scenarios getting called NTR on this forum that are decidedly not but this is an example of something that at the very least evokes netorare, and scenarios like this can be found in express NTR games.

How exactly would you describe how the player character feels during the photoshoot scene? What would you say is the purpose of the scene?

No worse than this. And if f95zone is so meaningless to your bottom line there should be no problem with adding the tag.
For the photoshoot : You choose how the character feels by his reaction. He is either displeased/jealous and stops it, or he is pleased/aroused and lets it go through. Besides no actual sexual act is performed during the scene, so in a strict acceptance of the term there is no NTR in this scene.
For Zoe's finding her match. She is at most a fuck buddy (I told Thanos to add a few lines to stress that they will be fuck buddies at best) and you can choose to see the scene (why not ? it's porn after all) or not. So she's not a LI, she freely chooses the guy who is also totally unaware of the MC's existence. This is not a case of NTR either, this is cheating at most and it's not even that in the context of this particular story.

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
you all trying to justify the writing and the mc doing nothing, her having sex in front of everyone with another girl her walking off while high on a drug with another man and the mc again doing nothing is like watching a NASCAR race... ya all keep going around and around. just admit its a shitty ass writing job and its not a romance but NTR game and be done with it.
Enough people have all stated it this is not a romance game. the main focus is NTR so it should have the tag so people that do not like it know to avoid it. Doing so would of course turn people away so of course you dont want to do that and instead be shady. Enough people also said she would not should not have left with another guy... you talk around it blaming it on everything but what it is. you say she is not touched. the player then wonders if they just sat and played scrabble all night... yea that makes sense. No this is a NTR based game and the tag should be in place. The player has no control can not stop any of it from happening and can not avoid it all at. That is NTR

Last edited:

Le Pew

Game Developer
Dec 22, 2018
you all trying to justify the writing and the mc doing nothing, her having sex in front of everyone with another girl her walking off while high on a drug with another man and the mc again doing nothing is like watching a NASCAR race... ya all keep going around and around. just admit its a shitty ass writing job and its not a romance but NTR game and be done with it.
The MC can do something. He can stop it. He also has ulterior motives that prevents him from acting in the open too much because of all the things at stake, like his job for example, and his own relationship with Lucie. He isn't in a position of power and he can't do as he likes. He also is on a tight rope with Lucie as they obviously see Pascal from a completely different point of view, and he doesn't want to look like a douchebag who acts like he owns the girl, just like her previous boyfriend.
Besides they are not having sex, yet. This remains at an erotic level in this scene.

3.80 star(s) 57 Votes