SecretGame18

Creating realistic and original visual novel
Game Developer
Feb 5, 2019
thanos255 exiting game, congratulations!
I was sonwering what are the verbs we can use in the officeto humiliate Cecilia o day 6? nothing work for me
Can you send me your test's words ?

I have allowed many words :
a part of the word is enough for the correspondence

blow|suck|lick|fellation|
mastur|jerk|finger|hand|
anal|ass|
hit|bang|tap|slap
nude|naked|undress|tits
slave|tie|bondage|bdsm
fuck|fist|cum|cream|double
gang|partouze|orgy
sextoy|god|toy
insult|fat|bitch

^^

Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020
I have a question.

I read something about a lesbian photoshoot.
In the faithful / true love path, is it optional?
I mean, if it's a non-sexual photoshoot and the girls just pose, that's fine.

If the girls have sex or interact sexually or if they kiss, it counts as cheating. And honestly, I would not like at all for this to happen on the faithful path. I want to remain faithful to Lucie and for her to remain faithful too. I don't want to cheat on Lucie with anyone or for her to cheat on me. Neither with men nor with women.

Sorry for the inconvenience, I needed to ask before deciding whether to play or not. Thanks. :HideThePain:

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
I have a question.

you have an option to object. but lucie gets annoyed doesnt listen to you and then starts getting sexual with the girl regardless around a bunch of dudes.

theres no actual sex. and shes drugged but yeah she's more willing to listen to others then MC

Reactions: Havenless_

SevenCostanza

Mar 3, 2021
I have a question.

If the girls have sex or interact sexually or if they kiss, it counts as cheating. And honestly, I would not like at all for this to happen on the faithful path. I want to remain faithful to Lucie and for her to remain faithful too. I don't want to cheat on Lucie with anyone or for her to cheat on me. Neither with men nor with women.

Sorry for the inconvenience, I needed to ask before deciding whether to play or not. Thanks. :HideThePain:
The scene in question is unavoidable I believe. It entails Lucie and another female LI kissing, touching each other's breasts/vagina with their fingers and rubbing their bodies on each other. It plays out in front of everyone at the work event and there isn't much you can do to stop or prevent it from happening. Neither of them climax though. You can object in which case she gets upset at you and does it anyway or you can just sit back and do nothing and let it happen.

Regardless of what path you take that photo shoot happens with minor deviations. There is also the story arc of Lucie not trusting you, being angry at you, being jealous of you, overall disliking you, and going off with other men (supposedly no sex occurs though) which happens regardless of what path you are on so if you do decide to play it just a heads up as I have a feeling these things may not be your ideal scenario.

Hope this helps, cheers!

Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020
The scene in question is unavoidable I believe. It entails Lucie and another female LI kissing, touching each other's breasts/vagina with their fingers and rubbing their bodies on each other. It plays out in front of everyone at the work event and there isn't much you can do to stop or prevent it from happening. Neither of them climax though. You can object in which case she gets upset at you and does it anyway or you can just sit back and do nothing and let it happen.

Regardless of what path you take that photo shoot happens with minor deviations. There is also the story arc of Lucie not trusting you, being angry at you, being jealous of you, overall disliking you, and going off with other men (supposedly no sex occurs though) which happens regardless of what path you are on so if you do decide to play it just a heads up as I have a feeling these things may not be your ideal scenario.

Hope this helps, cheers!
you have an option to object. but lucie gets annoyed doesnt listen to you and then starts getting sexual with the girl regardless around a bunch of dudes.

theres no actual sex. and shes drugged but yeah she's more willing to listen to others then MC
Thank you for your answers!
Well for now then I'll wait to test the game.

I don't mean to be rude, but for all of that to happen even if you're on the faithful route with Lucie, this is fucking shit, honestly.

I read that the developer is changing Lucie's attitude, which seems perfect to me. But if that photoshoot keeps happening and she kisses the other girl and they masturbate, all this in front of her co-workers, on the faithful route, which is supposed to be pure romance and they both respect and love each other... Like I said, it sounds like shit to me. It does not make any sense.

I am nobody to ask, but I sincerely believe that this has to change completely and that it does not happen or that it is avoidable. Really, what's the point of that? For Lucie to be jealous from time to time, well, maybe that's okay. But I will repeat, that all that you say happens no matter what path you are on, it seems completely wrong to me.

Well, having unleashed my healthy daily hatred, thank you both for answering me!

SecretGame18

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2019
I have a question.

The previous comment is obviously negatively oriented.

Here is the controversial scene in question, so you can be the judge:
It lacks the context, indeed during the afternoon, a euphoric potion was poured into the champagne.

We are just talking about that:

If this shocks you, indeed, the game is not for you.

Lucie stays with you after that and still loves you.

Eric.

Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020

It lacks the context, indeed during the afternoon, a euphoric potion was poured into the champagne.

Eric.
Thanks for answering. I will try to give my arguments as to why I don't like that scene. Maybe I have a disadvantage, and as you say, I don't have the full context and I haven't played the game. But I think I have enough elements to judge.

Not that the scene itself shocks me. But like I said, what's the point? If in the end she loves us no matter what, I still don't see the meaning of that scene. If we are faithful to her and we do not deceive her, honestly this scene seems very bad to me. She kisses with someone else, she is cheating on us. It doesn't matter if she is a woman, it doesn't matter if she is a love interest. She cheats on us and doesn't give a shit what the MC says.

The excuses? She does it because she wants the MC to see her as a woman? (According to the video) No, This is not working for me. It's like, for example, she fucks another guy to make us see that she is a woman and she wants us to love her. But nothing happens, because even if she does, will she in the end love us? I still don't see the meaning of it.

Did someone put any drugs in the drinks? This excuse works better for me. I don't know the reason for this, but at least I find some logic to it. Still, if that drug / potion makes her act like this, why doesn't she do it to the MC? If she wants to show him that she is a woman, the most logical thing is that in that photo session she approaches the MC and begins to insinuate herself to him. She doesn't have to do it with the girl.

I insist, this is my point of view, at least regarding this happening on a route in which there is supposedly pure love, pure romance, respect, etc.

You are not obliged to answer me, but I would appreciate it very much if you can and if you want to give me an explanation about why this happens.
Again, thanks for reading me and for answering.

DickoNicko

May 7, 2019

Eric.
Not here to trash talk or insult you because you got plenty of that already, but don't you see how this escalated from common criticism (which should be useful if you take it well) to some unnecessary hate shit show because you refuse to add a NTR tag even when pretty much 9/10 has told you this game deserves such tag? I don't understand why you seem to be so reluctant to that tag, yet I can see at least 2 scenarios where it fits. I'm no adult game expert, but as far as I see it, the massive criticism here isn't even about your talent as a Dev nor even the story by itself, but as the hidden NTR content. You seem to think all is solved with "Lucie stays with you after that and still loves you", but after that photo shoot scene, any man with a spine, a pair and self-respect wouldn't want a woman like Lucie for anything serious and that LI would be ruined for them which is a game killer when her name is the game's name, unless they see themselves as a doormat. I mean; the lesbo scene has the humiliation, the falling for the antagonist BS, a public almost lesbo sex show for the enjoyment of other men, emasculation and disrespect of MC who ends powerless as an spineless spectator, and let's not even start with the Zoe issue and how the jure you said she wasn't but the facto she was a LI even shown with her inner thoughts at some point until out of nowhere she wasn't and somehow after a night of dick she fell in love. Isn't mere shock, this people has seen NTR before and even some players defend some games with NTR content or say they prefer others with an "alpha cuck" term (TAC more or less, and Deliverance games), but it's an unwritten law to warn players about it with the proper tags and a sin to bring it later as a surprise. I think you have what it's needed to make really good games and a decent fanbase, but right now you're your worst enemy with the NTR denial. I won't give you a "I won't play this anymore" BS comment, because I want to see your story unfold NTR or not, but I sincerely hope you accept what's obvious and it doesn't mean changing the story because this is your story to tell, but stuff must be called properly and this game has NTR. I guess this is my medium point of criticism without hate or disrespect, hoping that with a less emotional comment you understand what approx. 90% of this people are trying to tell you and just accept it for the sake of your game. :coffee:

DickoNicko

May 7, 2019
Thanks for answering. I will try to give my arguments as to why I don't like that scene. Maybe I have a disadvantage, and as you say, I don't have the full context and I haven't played the game. But I think I have enough elements to judge.

Not that the scene itself shocks me. But like I said, what's the point? If in the end she loves us no matter what, I still don't see the meaning of that scene. If we are faithful to her and we do not deceive her, honestly this scene seems very bad to me. She kisses with someone else, she is cheating on us. It doesn't matter if she is a woman, it doesn't matter if she is a love interest. She cheats on us and doesn't give a shit what the MC says.

The excuses? She does it because she wants the MC to see her as a woman? (According to the video) No, This is not working for me. It's like, for example, she fucks another guy to make us see that she is a woman and she wants us to love her. But nothing happens, because even if she does, will she in the end love us? I still don't see the meaning of it.

Did someone put any drugs in the drinks? This excuse works better for me. I don't know the reason for this, but at least I find some logic to it. Still, if that drug / potion makes her act like this, why doesn't she do it to the MC? If she wants to show him that she is a woman, the most logical thing is that in that photo session she approaches the MC and begins to insinuate herself to him. She doesn't have to do it with the girl.

I insist, this is my point of view, at least regarding this happening on a route in which there is supposedly pure love, pure romance, respect, etc.

You are not obliged to answer me, but I would appreciate it very much if you can and if you want to give me an explanation about why this happens.
Again, thanks for reading me and for answering.
In my opinion that was a huge oops in the game because if a drug got her acting just horny to the point of not giving a shit what's she doing or around whom, any approach would've been an opportunity in her mind, so her actual man at that point approaching her would've been an immediate turn on even after him trying to stop her. That's the point where she grabs him inviting him to join, not the point where she disrespects MC which is what happened. She de facto cheated on MC in front of the whole office crew with another woman for the enjoyment of the antagonists; this is textbook NTR in this forum. I'm afraid that scene killed Lucie's character as a serious LI to a lot of players which sucks when the game has her name. Because of this started all this discussion you can read in the pages. Plus another 180% with Zoe character. People here hates surprises with a passion, and they got 2 bad ones.

SecretGame18

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2019
Not here to trash talk or insult you because you got plenty of that already, but don't you see how this escalated from common criticism (which should be useful if you take it well) to some unnecessary hate shit show because you refuse to add a NTR tag even when pretty much 9/10 has told you this game deserves such tag? I don't understand why you seem to be so reluctant to that tag, yet I can see at least 2 scenarios where it fits. I'm no adult game expert, but as far as I see it, the massive criticism here isn't even about your talent as a Dev nor even the story by itself, but as the hidden NTR content. You seem to think all is solved with "Lucie stays with you after that and still loves you", but after that photo shoot scene, any man with a spine, a pair and self-respect wouldn't want a woman like Lucie for anything serious and that LI would be ruined for them which is a game killer when her name is the game's name, unless they see themselves as a doormat. I mean; the lesbo scene has the humiliation, the falling for the antagonist BS, a public almost lesbo sex show for the enjoyment of other men, emasculation and disrespect of MC who ends powerless as an spineless spectator, and let's not even start with the Zoe issue and how the jure you said she wasn't but the facto she was a LI even shown with her inner thoughts at some point until out of nowhere she wasn't and somehow after a night of dick she fell in love. Isn't mere shock, this people has seen NTR before and even some players defend some games with NTR content or say they prefer others with an "alpha cuck" term (TAC more or less, and Deliverance games), but it's an unwritten law to warn players about it with the proper tags and a sin to bring it later as a surprise. I think you have what it's needed to make really good games and a decent fanbase, but right now you're your worst enemy with the NTR denial. I won't give you a "I won't play this anymore" BS comment, because I want to see your story unfold NTR or not, but I sincerely hope you accept what's obvious and it doesn't mean changing the story because this is your story to tell, but stuff must be called properly and this game has NTR. I guess this is my medium point of criticism without hate or disrespect, hoping that with a less emotional comment you understand what approx. 90% of this people are trying to tell you and just accept it for the sake of your game. :coffee:
Thank you for your quality comment.

The definition of NTR is :
Stories of deception and cuckoldry. Your girl go out voluntarily with another men and have sex.
=> However, I understood that everyone was adapting the definition.

In my game, your girl Lucie don't have sex with another man.
Yes, Lucie is invited to follow Pascal, it's a game! it's a story! you will save her! Nobody will touch her!

In first, you said me : The dream is awful, I am shocked. Ok, why not, I removed it.
In second, you said me : Lucie is a bitch in episode 3. Ok, you're right, I modified many phrases to soften.
==> It's endless.
All games eventually look the same because of this kind of thinking.

For me, my game is not NTR. If I am, many others should be seriously. (Even my moderators (and many people in MP) agree with me).
Mainstream movies are more NTR than my game seriously.
I could add the tag to please you, personally I don't care much about it. (tag or not)
==> F95 brings me NO patreon.

Except that several people told me that if I did it, I would get mountains of shit...

I don't understand why the American mentality is so "stuck" on this subject. We arrive at a sophisticated society.
We are on an X website with very fucking shocking ads.

I use an automatic translator, sorry if some sentences can be a bit trash.

I added this sentence in my description : Beware, the game includes some difficult subjects: Manipulation, drugs, exhibition.
If you have some advice about this, say me.

Eric.

• Angry
Reactions: acondo and fiuojui

Liam the Handyman

Jan 24, 2021
Its not an American thing... its a forum thing... the forum uses the tag NTR broadly... I had shared this a few times here...

1625996856853.png

Because of how the wording is ambigious (i.e. jealousy, involved), it would usually be better to put in the tag, and do an explanation on the scope of the NTR in your game per se in either your "overview" or "about the game". A few games do that and people simply get less mad.

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
Let me just say this..... The mc knows she is high on a sex drug. the player is on the romance path Not the ntr path. The mc has no control at all see's her walking off at night with the antagonist. Not stopped nothing the player has no choice to protect her in the Romance path. As I said she is walking off with the antagonist not to be seen till the next day. She is gone with this guy all night. You do not see how a "Player" would interpret this? What did they do all night long? She is high on a sex drug...I bet they played charades gotta be I mean she would not be having sex all night long while high on a sex drug and off with a man that is not he main love interest in the ROMANCE route.
I get that you got this fucked up idea but you have no idea how to write a romance path. On the ntr path yes I can see it happen but she would not have left the mc on the romance path. I mean seriously get real this is what is pissing people off is that you really have no clue how PLAYERS think.

DickoNicko

May 7, 2019

Stories of deception and cuckoldry. Your girl go out voluntarily with another men and have sex.

Yes, Lucie is invited to follow Pascal, it's a game! it's a story! you will save her! Nobody will touch her!

In first, you said me : The dream is awful, I am shocked. Ok, why not, I removed it.
In second, you said me : Lucie is a bitch in episode 3. Ok, you're right, I modified many phrases to soften.
==> It's endless.

For me, my game is not NTR. If I am, many others should be seriously. (Even my moderators (and many people in MP) agree with me).
I could add the tag to please you, personally I don't care much about it. (tag or not)

Except that several people told me that if I did it, I would get mountains of shit...

I don't understand why the American mentality is so "stuck" on this subject. We arrive at a sophisticated society.

I added this sentence in my description : Beware, the game includes some difficult subjects: Manipulation, drugs, exhibition.

Eric.
You and your dev crew apparently seem to have the impression that lesbian scenes aren't cheating, plus apparently believe you must literally see the LI being impaled by another man's cock to it be NTR. "I don't understand why the American mentality is so "stuck..." This is a strawman, I'm sure there's more than americans on this forum, plus seems to be a forum thing more than some "american" thing, like another guy told you before me. "You write: "I could add the tag to please you, personally I don't care much about it", hmmm... Correct me if I'm wrong on this one, but I think you've being saying this for a while, yet you haven't do it so is this just empty words? And to please me? Don' t be passive aggressive with the messenger, is not "me" asking you, you have a lot of people on this one. And again, people won't crucify you on this forum for having NTR content if they know what are they getting into, but people for sure will crucify you on this forum if they feel you're surprising them with such content. I'm not your enemy here, I'm merely a person who understands them, yet don't follow into the "hating the dev because NTR" train. At the end of the day you will do whatever you want and take the reaction they want to give you. I'm merely a spectator here.

Rocc46

Sep 1, 2020

==> It's endless.

Eric.
This is no "American mentality" dude... I'm not American and it still pisses me off the way she acts. Also girl on girl still counts as cheating which btw she essentially is cheating on you with that other girl and BY DEFINITION on this site, it is NTR. The fact that the mods do whatever they want on this site doesn't change the fact that it should be tagged.

For some reason, you still can't seem to grasp that things like this just shouldn't happen on a faithful/romance path, because why would anyone bother to be faithful to her, when she cheats on you anyway and still fuck off with that other guy, it's fundamentally a bad game design.

SevenCostanza

Mar 3, 2021
I think a lot of the problems and objections could be fixed if this was turned into more of a kinetic novel then a visual novel. The dev seems to have a specific story he wants to tell that follows a specific path. The choices you make don't really affect dialogue or scenes immediately going forward instead all the choices you make are tallied at the end and the only variation is the actual ending. How you get there remains the same regardless of which 'path' you are on. Instead of removing the dream completely you should have kept it for the sharing path and had something else put in for the romance path. You know.. two separate things. Similar with the way Lucie acts at the work event. Instead of softening her language for all paths why not keep that for the sharing part and write a more appropriate work event scene for the romance path. Where you can stop the lesbian show and she goes to the MC for support and help instead of work people she just met? Instead of her acting like a bitch to the MC and going against everything he says she trusts him and listens to him? This is why people are upset when the romance path and sharing path are exactly the same except for the very end where she determines whether she will stay with you or not. The journey to get to the end for romance and sharing should be vastly different and the way they get to the end of the game should reflect the path/choices you make but this isn't the case. It's why people are so upset that she goes off with other guys regardless of whether or not she sleeps with them. If you've been faithful and honest with her and are on the romance path why would she do that? Yes I know she's on drugs but why does she react negatively to everything about the MC but positively to EVERYONE else when you've been the perfect gentleman and everything she needs? Why would anyone voluntarily stay in a relationship like that? Is this romance? The relationship is slowly veering off into cuck territory. MC does everything right but she still acts that way and you are expected to just take it and wait patiently for her to make her decision on whether she wants to be with you? It almost feels like she's the MC and we play one of the LI's. I get that there was supposed to be this big cliffhanger/shocking reveal of Lucie where the MC saves her from the gang bang and that was the part that was supposed to be 'romantic' but because there are no distinct differences in paths leading up to that point I don't think it will have the desired effect. It feels more likely people will not save her or participate in the gang bang and then just leave her given what led up to that point.

You might as well just tell your story and at the very end have one choice that says which ending do you want. That's the equivalent to what this is basically.

I know I know.. it's just a game.. Don't worry I'm not losing sleep over this.. just trying to help you make sense of what people are trying to say.

EDIT: Also my apologies if I come off sounding too harsh I'm not trying to be overly critical I am genuinely hoping there are some constructive points in my rant

chicken head

Sep 1, 2018
Ok after the devs last post it proves he knows nothing at all about romance from a players prospective. Lucie at no point should have gone with any other guy for any reason as the mc would have stepped in and protected her. In his mind he thinks its fine in his mind she spends a entire night on a sex drug with another man yet does not have sex with the other man only to be fond the next day about to be gangbanged. (Its the story) no dev its a delusional writer with no clue how a player thinks and reacts to such situation. Its 100% NTR to that player there is no question to that and the moderators should add the tag.
As of now I will never come back into this thread and I will not recommend this game to anyone and advise people to avoid this dev. Thread now mark as unwatched and ignored. You dev are a complete idiot.
Nowadays it is not new here in adult games sudden NTR happens out of nowhere after playing the first or second release :mad: 9633cf75a39e5cc0943f3fdc79df8e8e.gif

3.80 star(s) 57 Votes