diester

Apr 28, 2020
French

Franchement je suis sur le cul..............

J'ai jouer le jeu en français uniquement ( quel bonheur de voir enfin ) un jeu français ou tu ne lis pas une trad à la google trad ou robotiser....

J'ai crus comprendre que ce jeu est le premier de l'auteur, mais FUCK l'histoire est bien ficeler et cohérente, il y a des petits bonnus cacher à trouver ( je kiff ), il y a des énigmes aussi ( que je ne n'ai pas trouver comme l'auteur de joie ).

Les (minis jeux intégrer son parfait)

Mon seul et unique regret c'est la disparition des icones en haut à gauche de l'écran, je crois qu'il serais bien de juste ajouter une option et de laisser les joueurs choisir de les afficher ou non.

Bravo vraiment voila ce qu'il manque, des jeux bien écris pas en mode robotiser. ou tu ne baise pas à tout va sans flirt ou passer du temps avec les personnages. Des bonnus cacher et une cohérence avec l'histoire et la relation entre les personnages.
Je ne sais pas si la version 3.3.5 est la version final ( pas encore fini le jeu ) ?

English :

Frankly I'm on the ass..............

I played the game in French only (what a joy to finally see) a French game where you don't read a google trad or robotic translation....

I thought I understood that this game is the first one of the author, but FUCK the story is well tied up and coherent, there are little hidden bonnus to find ( I kiff ), there are enigmas too ( that I didn't find, like the author of joy ?).

The (mini) games are perfect.

my one and only regret is the disappearance of the icons on the top left of the screen, i think it would be nice to just add an option and let the players choose to display them or not.

I think it would be nice to just add an option and let players choose whether or not to show them. this is what's missing from the game, well written games that aren't robotic. where you don't fuck around without flirting or spending time with people. good hiding and coherence with the story and the relationship between the characters.
I don't know if version 3.3.5 is the final version ( not finished the game yet )

Translated with (free version)

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1643523266706.png

!!! Lucie 4.0 english version !!!!

I do my best about this version.

I look forward to it as much as you do to share it.

My translator told me the date of January 30.

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
Lucie Adult Game [v4.0] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.92 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 435 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 400 MB: -

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Last edited:

Otherguy2012

Aug 21, 2021
thing is...underneath the bad Engrish..i think there is a decent game...get this properly translated by a posh Brit and Bob's your uncle..this'll be a goodun..
As a member of the native American Choctaw nation...I can tell you 100% no native American translated this rofl.
Posh Brit might be a bit much though,a prat could do it.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Problems with a torrent? Check our , and if you still need help let me know here!
Please do not derail the game-thread!

Tsusaku

Oct 6, 2021
I would like to ask about the femdom. Is it on the MC, or on another girls. And if it is on the MC, is it avoidable? I am surprised there is no maledom, because how the game looks, it feels like it should be there (and i don't mean a hardcore one, just some aspects).

nielsen145

Donor
Oct 29, 2019
I would like to ask about the femdom. Is it on the MC, or on another girls. And if it is on the MC, is it avoidable? I am surprised there is no maledom, because how the game looks, it feels like it should be there (and i don't mean a hardcore one, just some aspects).
their is maledom in this, you can blackmail one and keep doing it or change your mind with her later to love instead and their is a scene with lucie and zoe, where you can choose between maledom or femdom and lastly another scene later where their is maledom also

Tsusaku

Oct 6, 2021
their is maledom in this, you can blackmail one and keep doing it or change your mind with her later to love instead and their is a scene with lucie and zoe, where you can choose between maledom or femdom and lastly another scene later where their is maledom also
Thanks

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
I have read the comments about this game. And I'm not going to go into what labels it has and which ones it doesn't. What I do want to say is that I find some of the comments to be gross. Telling people not to play the game because they have not listened to the man who makes the comment and trying to extort the dev to do what someone wants seems fatal to me. It is one thing to advise or give an opinion and another to try to force

Tsusaku

Oct 6, 2021
I have read the comments about this game. And I'm not going to go into what labels it has and which ones it doesn't. What I do want to say is that I find some of the comments to be gross. Telling people not to play the game because they have not listened to the man who makes the comment and trying to extort the dev to do what someone wants seems fatal to me. It is one thing to advise or give an opinion and another to try to force
What i heard it's pretty common here. There are many who just are not ok, if the game doesn't go their way. And they end up trying to force the autor to change it, and writing bad reviews, just because of him not doint it.
I just don't understand that.
When i see a game i think i could like, i always look first at the tags, if there are ones i am not fond of, i ask in what way they are implemented. If it is in way i don't like, i just don't play the game. Nothing more, or less. There are so many games you can choose from. The world is not going around you. Everyone likes something else. You don't like this, just go elswere.

vimey

Nov 29, 2020
So it's not finished yet I was wondering if there is a good ending without going to jail and how to reach it

Reactions: Jenzi800
3.80 star(s) 57 Votes