bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
Is there a trick or something to be able to take a picture of Annie with my dick in her mouth???

Aug 5, 2017
Quick question: anyone know which scene <eventDoughBlow2> is? I'm pretty sure I've gone through all the BJ scenes in the walkthrough but that's still not set in my save file. It'd help narrow down what I'm missing at least.

Narrowed it down from the WT
1: Friday morning in the bathroom
2: Time to sleep?
3: Work at home (weekends in her room)
4: Hot cheerleader (wed 18:00)
5: Goodnight Kiss

E: Apparently #2 is an alternate path in the Time to Sleep event. I've gotten that marked as "completed", but I don't see any option to ask for a BJ.
E2: I found it, it wasn't triggering for me before but it's after you have her go first, join her, then don't [skip] to the shower scene.

Last edited:
Reactions: Caiatris

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
is the any sex scene now?
Hmm, there are, the actual sex is, at least for me and with the saves from here: with Elena, Christina(without vaginal), Zaria-bj,hj,Mia, that's with MC, Annie I had only hj for mc and bj for Bill., Och and Jessica BJ and hj for mc.

D

Deleted member 1094881

Incredibly stupid question - but in the introduction where is the front door? I have all the locations mapped out in the circles but can't seem to find where I need to go when a doorbell rings.

Reactions: 2796natt

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Quick question: anyone know which scene <eventDoughBlow2> is? I'm pretty sure I've gone through all the BJ scenes in the walkthrough but that's still not set in my save file. It'd help narrow down what I'm missing at least.

Narrowed it down from the WT
1: Friday morning in the bathroom
2: Time to sleep?
3: Work at home (weekends in her room)
4: Hot cheerleader (wed 18:00)
5: Goodnight Kiss

E: Apparently #2 is an alternate path in the Time to Sleep event. I've gotten that marked as "completed", but I don't see any option to ask for a BJ.
E2: I found it, it wasn't triggering for me before but it's after you have her go first, join her, then don't [skip] to the shower scene.
Where is that "ask for blowjob" on the screen? I've looked all over and still can't find it

Reactions: Caiatris

Damonalgren

Aug 30, 2017
Hello can someone please post full saves I am almost finished all of content but few and I think my saves are bugged it would be nice if some one post his saves

darko55

Feb 26, 2019
Hi, I can't get the car key. is there someone who can help me? :(
You must first finish this quest:
Date with Zari:
- On Friday talk with Zari at 9:00 or 11:00.
- Suggest to spend more time in the house
- Complete Family debt event.
- On Friday talk to Zari: Suggest to spend more time … at 9:00 or 11:00.
- At 13:00 go on a date:
- Ask to drink at the bar.
- Req. 100 Sym.:
- Foot massage at the spa
- I took special…
- Don’t spared knees.
- Drink at the Bar.
- Req. 200 Sym.:
- Get bikini in Chris bathroom.
- Sunbathe (give Chris’s bikini).
- Drink at the bar.
- Req. 350 Sym.:
- Swim in the pool.
- Now you have two choices : get car keys or continue the date:
- To get keys:
- Go to garage and sit in the car with Zari (also completes One good turn deserves another event).

Now you can ask Zari on every Friday at 11:00 to get car keys.

3.00 star(s) 165 Votes