Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
Not sure if these are previews of the next update or just some kinky side renders, but color me intrigued:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Not sure. I know he said next updates would be sexy and contain kink. I also know he has warned of dark times ahead in game. From his patreon it looks like teasers for next version I will ask him

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
According to dev those images are just banners told everyone to chill out lol Think I would prefer them in game tho tbh. Teasers due out within next few days

et032343

May 12, 2019
You must first finish this quest:
Date with Zari:
- On Friday talk with Zari at 9:00 or 11:00.
- Suggest to spend more time in the house
- Complete Family debt event.
- On Friday talk to Zari: Suggest to spend more time … at 9:00 or 11:00.
- At 13:00 go on a date:
- Ask to drink at the bar.
- Req. 100 Sym.:
- Foot massage at the spa
- I took special…
- Don’t spared knees.
- Drink at the Bar.
- Req. 200 Sym.:
- Get bikini in Chris bathroom.
- Sunbathe (give Chris’s bikini).
- Drink at the bar.
- Req. 350 Sym.:
- Swim in the pool.
- Now you have two choices : get car keys or continue the date:
- To get keys:
- Go to garage and sit in the car with Zari (also completes One good turn deserves another event).

Now you can ask Zari on every Friday at 11:00 to get car keys.
I follow all steps, but still can't get the car key. I don't know why? Zari say will give key at today night, but nothing happn.

et032343

May 12, 2019
I follow all steps, but still can't get the car key. I don't know why? Zari say will give key at today night, but nothing happn.
Get answer from page 489 :"after you asked her for the keys you kinda have them and you can only use them when/if you need them." Thanks

hash19

Jun 4, 2017
Another Dream !!
I would really that the pics are contenct to the game. And you're right and obviously it's from another new dream.
But I wish it were a more real part of the story like a Cheng path with more kinky stuff. :love:

Deleted member 40068

May 22, 2017
Def want to see more Cheng stuff with Chris. Honestly, I kind of like the Bill/Annie storyline too, hope to see more of that (maybe some revenge for our fun with Elena?)

mahem

Apr 15, 2019
scince noone helps with annies blowjob picture i place a annie`s picure walkthrough myself
tuesday 23 hrs, seduce chris, wensday talk to elena about chris.
wait till 23hrs (save game) then go to annie you have to c the titties scene it will have a option above her mouth (if another scene reload until this scene appears) if bill is in the room leave room renenter untill he is gone
wait untill saturday 12.00hrs show picture to elena, wait untill 14.00 hrs balcony scene ( above theire heads appears talk push it twice)

Last edited:

Vojvoda

Mar 21, 2019
i`m stuck in some magic circle do same things everyday without progress i miss something but i don`t know what ???

mahem

Apr 15, 2019
i`m stuck in some magic circle do same things everyday without progress i miss something but i don`t know what ???
maybe if you shared where you are running circles i could help you,,,,as long as it isnt getting the car keys to the rover from bill,,,i havent figgered that out myself..

3.00 star(s) 165 Votes