Tomoushie

Aug 18, 2017
I'm in the station, the Captain and another woman are caught by the half-dead monster on the floor in the room, she has a minigun. I can CTRL to block the attacks, but not forever. I can see from the scan that the eye can be selected for an action, but I can't reach it with my cursor. I can't see any other interaction, I'm blocked and I die in a loop. What should I do, please?

I found it:
https://f95zone.to/threads/lunar-crisis-v1-0-vosmug.189745/post-12841016

Last edited:

Xeline

Feb 3, 2023
I'm in the station, the Captain and another woman are caught by the half-dead monster on the floor in the room, she has a minigun. I can CTRL to block the attacks, but not forever. I can see from the scan that the eye can be selected for an action, but I can't reach it with my cursor. I can't see any other interaction, I'm blocked and I die in a loop. What should I do, please?

I found it:
https://f95zone.to/threads/lunar-crisis-v1-0-vosmug.189745/post-12841016
There is a loose panel in the ceiling that will drop a few electric rods. You will grab a rod, take it to the generator, charge it, and walk toward the girls to shock them. Rinse and Repeat until success.

Tomoushie

Aug 18, 2017
Does anyone understand the purpose of the gallery? In general, it lets you review scenes you've unlocked, but here it only lets you place props, nothing more.

Reactions: rKnight

Deleted member 1017199

Nov 17, 2018
Does anyone understand the purpose of the gallery? In general, it lets you review scenes you've unlocked, but here it only lets you place props, nothing more.
Its an unfinished feature. This dev never prioritizes the gallery in his games. A fully functioning gallery feature was the final update in his past two games and no doubt will be the same with this.

Reactions: Tomoushie

Tomoushie

Aug 18, 2017
At the start of the game, I was frustrated not knowing what to do. I almost quit the game and deleted it, right at the beginning.
- The game doesn't tell you what keys you can use.

The H animations in the game are fun and well done.
- It would be even better if you could zoom in.
- If we could have several angles of view, and change them at will.
- Have some kind of cinematic in which you can see the H animations in full size.
- If you could participate, using your hands or objects, for example.
- I was disappointed to see that our character only took part in the H animations once in the game, except when he was infected with the virus (<-- /!\ SPOIL /!\).

The system whereby you have to activate your glasses in order to move the square that enables you to perform hack actions is a good idea, but the cursor movement is far too slow. Fortunately, the game doesn't have a timer that forces you to act quickly (except for one scene towards the end of the game).

I found it a pity not to find a functional gallery, but I'm told that it may arrive at the end of the game's development.

I hope the developer will add some DLC or extra scenes to the game, because I'm really enjoying it.

What's more, I very much hope that a sequel to this game will be released, so that we can see our characters, (/!\ SPOIL /!\) who have arrived on the other planet, undergo new adventures, and particularly with the Captain, whom I'm sure you'll love. (/!\ SPOIL /!\)

I don't know if there are any choices you can make in the game, but in any case the choices we're actively shown are "yes" or "no", and no matter what you select, it has no consequence on the game, and it automatically selects "yes" every time.

Also, I don't know if there are multiple choices, but these must be passive, as there are multiple endings, so I imagine that depending on the scenes we've unlocked and completed in the game, it goes in a direction that will unlock one of the 3 available endings.

I waiting already with impatience for Lunar Crisis 2 :)

Lize

May 28, 2017
I'm sorry to ask but I'm lost, after you get the bug powers what do you have to do?

Miss Y

Sep 12, 2016
I'm sorry to ask but I'm lost, after you get the bug powers what do you have to do?
Immediately after? You send the bug down into the tunnel, press up (while standing still) to jump onto the ceiling, then drop onto the guard once you are above her.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Lize

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
I kind of appreciate that the protagonist here is more "ruthless, apathetic, and mission-focused" than particularly "sadistic, cruel, and women-hating". It adds layers of nuance that aren't typical with villainous protagonists in this medium. Does the author PULL IT OFF WELL though? That's the question I'm not finding compelling answers to, personally.
It wasn't pulled off well. The evidence is that there's very few people posting about how they want to know more about this guy, or want to play as him more. Whereas in his previous games, there were at least SOME people saying they wanted to see the girls have more adventures (more sex) in sequels.

To put it another way...how many people are even saying his name?

Reactions: Nine-Tailed Fox

Strategus

May 12, 2018
I kind of appreciate that the protagonist here is more "ruthless, apathetic, and mission-focused" than particularly "sadistic, cruel, and women-hating". It adds layers of nuance that aren't typical with villainous protagonists in this medium. Does the author PULL IT OFF WELL though? That's the question I'm not finding compelling answers to, personally.

I will say, the protagonist like that feels more fitting to a regular game then a NSFW one. The idea of an apathetic robot just blindly charging to it's goal regardless of damages it causes is interesting, but with lewd games part of the reason people play them is still to get some erotic gratification. And with this, it feels like the we are walking down the road, and the player wants to stop and take in the sights, while the MC just rushes forward. It's not a great feel.

Also I feel like the game almost makes a case they MC is basically asexual, expect for one scene where he does **pe a girl for 14 hours. Did he used up all his energy for the whole game in one scene or smf...

golwas

Jul 8, 2017
Yeah the 14 hour rape bit felt strange to me. It made sense narratively since he'd just evolved into a fucker alien hybrid with brand new biology, in fact it's possible he didn't even have a dick before that. But on Vosmug's blog he said something about wanting the protagonist to be an observer and not a participate in the rape. This sort of contradicts that.

Personally I like the voyeuristic feel this game has.

I don't think he did have a name. Everyone in the game just called him the cyborg, or the human.

Aug 8, 2017
I will say, the protagonist like that feels more fitting to a regular game then a NSFW one. The idea of an apathetic robot just blindly charging to it's goal regardless of damages it causes is interesting, but with lewd games part of the reason people play them is still to get some erotic gratification. And with this, it feels like the we are walking down the road, and the player wants to stop and take in the sights, while the MC just rushes forward. It's not a great feel.

Also I feel like the game almost makes a case they MC is basically asexual, expect for one scene where he does **pe a girl for 14 hours. Did he used up all his energy for the whole game in one scene or smf...
The sense I got was that, left to his own devices he wouldn't have done that. The main reason he went with it was to keep the alien happy and not thinking too hard / asking the wrong questions. It still was a weird tonal shift, and I suspect it wasn't originally supposed to involve the MC.

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
I don't think he did have a name. Everyone in the game just called him the cyborg, or the human.
Exactly. No one cares about this character. Very few people are going to go "Hey, I want nameless cyborg to return in a sequel, I really want to see more of his life."

Nameless protagonists work if there's actual role playing for the player. But this is a fully on-rails narrative story with very little actual player control. Not a great choice for an H-game, where players want to CAUSE the sexual scenes, especially as this creep's basically just a voyeur with little to no actual sexual contact with anyone.

Besides, I can be an ugly creep who never has sex in the real world, why would I want to play that in a game?

Reactions: Nine-Tailed Fox

Xeline

Feb 3, 2023
It wasn't pulled off well. The evidence is that there's very few people posting about how they want to know more about this guy, or want to play as him more. Whereas in his previous games, there were at least SOME people saying they wanted to see the girls have more adventures (more sex) in sequels.

I agree, though I find the approach interesting, even if execution was off. Definitely a game that needed some more time in the kitchen, and maybe a script doctor hire.

3.60 star(s) 36 Votes