3.70 star(s) 11 Votes

Simpgor

Apr 18, 2020
Since he is dead, someone looking the same might give you pause but that doesn't automatically mean you are related. Doppelgangers exist.
but he is not a doppelganger.... he looks like a younger version... and she would know she had a brother around that age......

Trikus

May 31, 2020
but he is not a doppelganger.... he looks like a younger version... and she would know she had a brother around that age......
The point is, after 10 years, seeing someone that looks like someone that is dead doesn't automatically mean you are related. And again, she had been drinking before he met her.

It's still a pretty shitty excuse, cuz he could've called at least. With all the technology that's out there, unless you do it on purpose for some reason, the "sorry, couldn't call and was too busy being a spoiled boss's daughter's dumb simp and human dildo to give a shit about y'all" excuse is outdated and complete nonsense. Even with the shitty network infrastructure that's supposedly on the island, he could've at least (video)called and ask them to talk and catch up with each other on skype or something, or he could've occasionally visited his mom and sis and vice-versa, but not having any form of contact with his own damn female relatives and friends for 10y is a pretty shitty, inexcusable thing to do, IMHO.
We don't yet know the reason why he left or why he hasn't contacted anyone on the island, beyond the communication issue. It had to be something pretty bad if he cut off contact with not only his family but his best friends too.

Bhaiyajii19

Nov 16, 2021
if you're wondering if this game have future NTR/sharing/cuckholding content, I doubt it. They have a separate team that does that type of games under "inceton NTR". the main games do not have those type of kinks.
Are you sure bcz developer's every game is tagged as ntr game
Sooner later developer will add ntr in the game for sure

Reactions: xXwankerXx

devonY7

Feb 3, 2020
most of their games dont even have proper NTR . its either flashback from 20 years ago (returning to ma) or lesbian (lustyverse games) NTR in LT2 was optional bonus scenes that were not part of the man story . its not guaranteed its just a high chance .

CaballeroOne

May 18, 2018
If you don't have to be selective with your time, thats what everyone should do!
Hi! Precisely! I am VERY selective with my precious time. That's why I avoid to read the so-called "Reviews". The very only Judge I follow and listen to, is both my personal tastes and opinions about the games. The quantity of "Reviews" is just an element to judge the popularity, and not the quality [in my humble opinion], of some specific game.

In this case, having played at least four "INCETON Games" projects, gladly gonna give a try to this new project. IMH Opinion [that is, my opinion being my better and definitive judge] , Inceton is a solid developper. No need of any so-called "review". Thanks for reading! Peace!

Trikus

May 31, 2020
Right, but Julie = Sister looked to me as a nonsense 'cause I couldn't believe they didn't recognize each other.
They haven't seen each other for 10 years. They would have been young teens the last time they saw each other. Who knows what she looked like back then. She could have been a fat goth girl for all we know.

Last edited:
Reactions: ReiCaixa

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
if you're wondering if this game have future NTR/sharing/cuckholding content, I doubt it. They have a separate team that does that type of games under "inceton NTR". the main games do not have those type of kinks.
Well, the only thing I learned from my experience with Inceton's games is to never say never when it comes to a certain type of content some fans like and others detest. Let's not forget that the MC's only reason for returning to the island is to build a glorified not-brothel for corporate big shots, rich perverts and horny sluts looking for casual hookups and a lil excitement in their boring lives, not to reconnect with his family and friends.

This alone is enough to make the player ask themselves a few logical questions in regard to the story. If you click on that Sinner's Paradise banner on the MC's right at the beginning of the game, it'll show you the potential for a lot of fuckery going down in the next episodes, a fuckery in which the LIs could be involved too (personal speculation), so my advice is to just wait and see how things unfold, but to always be prepared to be disappointed.

inceton models are pretty average but this... ooof. who is she to mc in the game?
Say whatever you want about their storytelling skills, but I wouldn't say Inceton's models are average, not all of them at least. Then again, this is a matter of tastes and preferences, and personally, I like all of them except (so far) Amber and the arrogant cunt Naomi, but that's only bcz of their insufferable personalities, not their character models, and my opinion about them may or may not change in the next episodes.

Draver1

Feb 17, 2021
OK, that was kinda disappointing. My favorite girl from the preview images turned out to just be some fantasy girl the MC called Friday. I had figured it was some kind of dream sequence, but with an actual LI from the game. Oh well, maybe he'll fantasize about her again sometime.

Aug 18, 2019
OK, that was kinda disappointing. My favorite girl from the preview images turned out to just be some fantasy girl the MC called Friday. I had figured it was some kind of dream sequence, but with an actual LI from the game. Oh well, maybe he'll fantasize about her again sometime.
They are cameo from other inceton games nadia ,becky and cindy.

|XenoN|

May 6, 2023
Yea, i like it too. Feels like the standard romcom tv serial but thats ok. I don't get the hate for the dev. I did enjoy the Mia series, its the only game i've played by this dev though.
If the game follows the romcom troupe, protagonist will likely mature and develop throughout the series. Fingers crossed.
Also i kinda hoping his ex will return too, regrets her cheating and changed for the better, wanting to make up and reconcile on MC's terms. Noone or hardly anyone has done this kind of redemption character story before so it'll be breath of fresh air.
And you'll take her back? What a sim-

Maevos

May 4, 2019
Right, but Julie = Sister looked to me as a nonsense 'cause I couldn't believe they didn't recognize each other.
Just turn off your brain and roll with it. Expecting everything to make sense in AVNs will quickly result in disappointment.

Toto4545

Jun 29, 2022
Hi, i need a WT-MOD. My english is not so good, but i like this game.
if any modder to create this ?
greetings

3.70 star(s) 11 Votes