3.70 star(s) 11 Votes

MrMax

Sep 30, 2017
Yeah, those relationships do not make sense unless a terrible crime has been committed but whatever.
Interesting start - the models are good, mc is only slightly retarded (for now), incest was immediately delivered and can be built upon and there's even some interesting story potential here. Not a bat ep 1

But, am I imagining things or are Naomi and Victoria's models almost identical? I know they're based off of BaDIKs Jill, which is great, but there are barely any differences (unless that's part of the story)

Reactions: xXwankerXx

MrMax

Sep 30, 2017
When they were talking about promotion, what does naomi means when she said she did "other thing". Is she fucking the boss?
They're trying to suggest it but it's probably something out of left field, like blackmail or money-laundering. Fucking the boss would be NTR since she's a main LI and that's a big no-no for main Inceton games outside of "non-cannon extra events"

Reactions: xXwankerXx

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
They're trying to suggest it but it's probably something out of left field, like blackmail or money-laundering. Fucking the boss would be NTR since she's a main LI and that's a big no-no for main Inceton games outside of "non-cannon extra events"
I'd also add sex trafficking to that list, judging by how scared Daisy was when she heard the MC worked for V (da fuck:WaitWhat::ROFLMAO:) Enterprise and the company's MO, but I agree... making the cold, calculated, narcissistic bitch Naomi that fat fuck's token cumslut wouldn't make sense storywise, considering how she was portrayed so far. She almost threw that idiot Jake overboard bcz he supposedly sexually harassed her, so unless Inceton come up with the usual "it's technically not" bullshit for reasons, I don't think she fucking her way to the top of the corporate ladder.

I like this so far except the idiot best friend. Incest+fucking+creampie in the first release!(y)
Nobody likes the braindead, virgin best friend trope, and the sex scene with Julie came a lil too soon, IMO, but I loved it. The music and romantic atmosphere were perfect. Can't believe I saw this in an Inceton game, instead of seeing the MC rage fapping to hearing his sister brag about how many idiots fucked her before him lol.

Hope these bois will keep pleasantly surprising us like this from now on.

jetama

Oct 28, 2020
Genuinely one of the worst games i've ever played.

Holy shit that annoying ass narration.

Fyridian

Sep 9, 2017
always liked inceton games..the only thing confusing me is this picture...

is this supposed to be a cameo? each of those girls are maincharacters/important characters from other dev´s games...

well im gonna play this anyway, i guess i will find out but im always skeptical seeing girls from others dev´s being used.
Who's the redhead in the middle?

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Geez... another one? How 'bout finishing the other Lusty VN's.... or maybe fixing SWM2 so I didn't have to? It's getting ridiculous, ain't it?

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
Great job with the MC name part
Loved the line to get the MC's name. So much better/funnier than
'what was my name again?'......

Had to look here to see what the relation was for Evelyn and the other one.
pretty dumb to have her that young and expect to be the Mother. I had put sister
at first but then came here to check.... deleted the game after that.

Best of luck, though
I hope it's successful for you
Cheers

varkatzas666

Feb 26, 2018
When I see something from Inceton, it's always a "Yes" for me. Quality in the animation and renders, beautiful girls, I will be waiting for the new Lust Bound updates

3.70 star(s) 11 Votes