3.90 star(s) 10 Votes

vs2011xyz

May 18, 2021

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Hmm...Anyone else having an issue with the code not being recognized, after entering it at the start?

I entered the code at the start (first image below shows it is enabled), and then entered MC name...and the next few frames I see the black and white frame saying I didn't enter a code. (I'm also using the compressed version...)

Well this is disappointing, I'm missing out on content due to this title not initializing the bonus feature correctly. Anyone using the compressed version...did the code actually work unlocking the bonus feature for you?

Update: OK, so I also downloaded the full version, deleted all past uses of the compressed version. Ran the full title, entered the code and the game still says I didn't enter the code. WTF?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

devonY7

Feb 3, 2020
Hmm...Anyone else having an issue with the code not being recognized, after entering it at the start?

I entered the code at the start (first image below shows it is enabled), and then entered MC name...and the next few frames I see the black and white frame saying I didn't enter a code. (I'm also using the compressed version...)

Well this is disappointing, I'm missing out on content due to this title not initializing the bonus feature correctly. Anyone using the compressed version...did the code actually work unlocking the bonus feature for you?

Update: OK, so I also downloaded the full version, deleted all past uses of the compressed version. Ran the full title, entered the code and the game still says I didn't enter the code. WTF?

the game says you have not entered it no matter what you do . if you play further and can change angles it means you have entered it and dont need to worry about anything .

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
the game says you have not entered it no matter what you do . if you play further and can change angles it means you have entered it and dont need to worry about anything .
Hmm...if the bonus code is used, shouldn't the camera angles show the girls with their clothes removed, instead of just clothed camera angles?

devonY7

Feb 3, 2020
Hmm...if the bonus code is used, shouldn't the camera angles show the girls with their clothes removed, instead of just clothed camera angles?
normally in inceton games that is the case but this time the bonus codes give you different angles during the scenes .

Reactions: MrBenny

LoGyMW

Nov 21, 2022
Going to give this a try, hopefully this one doesn't flop like Limits of Sky did.

EDIT:

So i played through this first episode and have some thoughts. As always in Inceton games, girls look great, albeit some look too young for their age. Animations are always top notch so nothing to say there. Writing certainly isn't a strong start so far though, a few inconsistencies about the nature of relationships with the MC where his family doesn't seem to recognize him at all for some reason (he's been away for 10 years sure but one doesn't really change that much appearance wise in only 10 years to a point where he would be completely unrecognizable). At first i honestly thought Evelyn was his sister and Anastasia his mom since she clearly looks a bit older but reading at comments it seems Evelyn is in fact his mom and Anastasia is his aunt. Honestly they should put in default relationship as a hint or something because it is very confusing as dialogue doesn't really fit. Hopefully they can address these inconsistencies before the next episode. Also as a side note my personal gripe is narrator being voiced while the actual characters are not is annoying to me, had to turn of the volume because how annoying the narrator was to me. Some may like it, but can't say i did, probably because it seems to be AI generated and it just sounds soulless and being spoken without any feeling. The rest seems fine so far, will keep an eye out for future episodes from time to time

Last edited:

spooge_nugget

May 7, 2017
I'm really not a fan of how much of a pathetic, submissive, snivelling, loser the MC is.
So far, this VN is radiating fairly strong femdom/NTR/submissive/cuck vibes. I'd appreciate knowing sooner, rather than later if that is in fact the direction that things are heading, so I can move along.

Xrisoner

May 23, 2021
Incest has gotten way too weak in Inceton games. 0 depth. characters don't even call each other by their relation, just by their name.... Like wtf!!?? Incest in these games, at this point is just honey baiting and sht. Needs a refined ipatch. :mad: :HideThePain:

Reactions: rafa30

LoGyMW

Nov 21, 2022
I'm really not a fan of how much of a pathetic, submissive, snivelling, loser the MC is.
So far, this VN is radiating fairly strong femdom/NTR/submissive/cuck vibes. I'd appreciate knowing sooner, rather than later if that is in fact the direction that things are heading, so I can move along.
To be fair, Inceton games male MC's are always dumb as bricks who for some reason every girl just can't resist boning just because he always has an unrealistically massive dong

MrMax

Sep 30, 2017
To be fair, Inceton games male MC's are always dumb as bricks who for some reason every girl just can't resist boning just because he always has an unrealistically massive dong
Funny enough - that Lustyverse game had the MC with a normal sized dick and it made things way worse. Pathetic MC with an average dick that the girls are still obsessed over feels insulting somehow

Trikus

May 31, 2020
Going to give this a try, hopefully this one doesn't flop like Limits of Sky did.

EDIT:

So i played through this first episode and have some thoughts. As always in Inceton games, girls look great, albeit some look too young for their age. Animations are always top notch so nothing to say there. Writing certainly isn't a strong start so far though, a few inconsistencies about the nature of relationships with the MC where his family doesn't seem to recognize him at all for some reason (he's been away for 10 years sure but one doesn't really change that much appearance wise in only 10 years to a point where he would be completely unrecognizable).
Well, that depends on what he looked like 10 years ago. People can change a lot in just 10 years. Remember that they haven't seen him in 10 years so their memory of him doesn't match what he looks like now, which is why it takes time to adjust. Just take a look at these. This is the same person after only a few years. If nobody saw you change, in their mind's eye you would still look like the person on the left.

If this is what his dad looked like, and the MC was a teenager when he left, there is no way he looked like this.

At first i honestly thought Evelyn was his sister and Anastasia his mom since she clearly looks a bit older but reading at comments it seems Evelyn is in fact his mom and Anastasia is his aunt. Honestly they should put in default relationship as a hint or something because it is very confusing as dialogue doesn't really fit. Hopefully they can address these inconsistencies before the next episode.
If Evelyn was his sister, why would she William instead of saying Dad when she saw him for the first time? She also calls Anastasia "Ana", not "mom". She then goes on to call the MC "Sweetie" after she realizes who you are. Evelyn is clearly his mom.

Also as a side note my personal gripe is narrator being voiced while the actual characters are not is annoying to me, had to turn of the volume because how annoying the narrator was to me. Some may like it, but can't say i did, probably because it seems to be AI generated and it just sounds soulless and being spoken without any feeling. The rest seems fine so far, will keep an eye out for future episodes from time to time
It did sound like AI but as long as they keep it to the narration, I'm fine. If you don't like it, simply go to game > audio and delete the vo folder. The game still runs without it.

CamSolusar

Dec 5, 2020
Really wish there was an option to turn off the voiced Narrator, that's annoying. Turned the voice volume all the way down, but I don't know if any of the other characters or sex scenes have voices.

Reactions: aslop

Trikus

May 31, 2020
Really wish there was an option to turn off the voiced Narrator, that's annoying. Turned the voice volume all the way down, but I don't know if any of the other characters or sex scenes have voices.
I literally just posted how to get rid of the narrator in the post immediately above yours. Just delete the vo folder.

Last edited:

rafa30

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
Any incest patches?
I don't know the correct relationship between the characters
can anyone help?
English is not my native language

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
LustBound-EP1
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: WakamoSato
3.90 star(s) 10 Votes