myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Mirrofuks

I think there are specific ones that count unless it's still bugged still. Last time I played I killed them all and was not getting the reward because as some of them weren't being added to your list of how many you killed.

Reactions: Mirrofuks

Khashim

Dec 10, 2021
humm.... may be it's sill bugged, may be it's worse . In the info of our character we have a slot "sex stats" ; opening it we have all the ennemies with the available sex type for each of them. Absolutely none of them purpose anal sex (dom) ,vaginal sex (dom) or 69 . That also meam that threesome can't be openned because both vaginal or anal sex (dom) are requiered . May be it's a joke . But not very funny.

Mirrofuks

Dec 4, 2019
Mirrofuks

I think there are specific ones that count unless it's still bugged still. Last time I played I killed them all and was not getting the reward because as some of them weren't being added to your list of how many you killed.
Over 12 Queen Mushrooms.

rare cloth - where ?

red mushroom again - where ?

Last edited:

Mirrofuks

Dec 4, 2019
rare cloth can't be found on monsters . it's reward of somme quests hr4...red mushroom can be found in the uper left side of the maze .

cave maze or mysterious maze ?
mysteriouse been a few times and did not find them

Mirrofuks

Over 12 Queen Mushrooms.
I have 4/4 but it is impossible to finish the task

Last edited:

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Mirrofuks

No clue I haven't played it since the Queen mushrooms quest first appeared and was broken and you couldn't even get 4/4 at that time. There's no way to click complete quest in the quest box? If not then I have no clue and you'd have to ask the DEV about it.

Mirrofuks

Dec 4, 2019
Mirrofuks

No clue I haven't played it since the Queen mushrooms quest first appeared and was broken and you couldn't even get 4/4 at that time. There's no way to click complete quest in the quest box? If not then I have no clue and you'd have to ask the DEV about it.

"close"

Lust Madness HELP

I found red mushrooms in the wrong cider I was looking for

Last edited:

Mirrofuks

Dec 4, 2019
this round part of the key to the further passage is to the left in the caves? I have not gone through the whole thing a few times and I cannot locate it. I think I took it when I had full equipment and I only have one part in my backpack

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Save mod has been updated at new version. Until the deve decide to fucusing on save systime since it still under paywall and stop milking money from save system it.

sloocky

May 19, 2017
I need a save file after slaying the orc quest.
I won this battle but the quest didn't completed. :(

Yoli

Aug 28, 2018
Everything is ok, except I'm still unable to catch a nymph, and nothing to do in the snow forest. Everything is locked

Khashim

Dec 10, 2021
Everything is ok, except I'm still unable to catch a nymph, and nothing to do in the snow forest. Everything is locked
if you are in the snow forest you must be hr4 and this lvl is too hight for the nymph ; in the snow forest you have even to built 20 snowman and kill 3 of them.

Reactions: bogeyparr and Yoli

wildtemon

Sep 2, 2019
always error when show the goods from male merchant.., "grid overfull"
i've tried both android and pc, same issue occurs.. so my character only wears panties all the times..

2.00 star(s) 53 Votes