LooLoo Baloo

Mar 15, 2021
I'll make another guide for the remake of this when I can, I'm not sure how much will be different so it might take me a while. I'm excited to see what the Architect can do now

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
1639951235045.png

Lust is Stranger [2D-0.2.1]

Hi folks !

Here is a new build of the current state of the game! I added the two first quests you know from the original version (locker key | lost drone) and a couple of quick hot scenes. The items store is also included and you can start hunting for lost money again.

If you're here for a while you know I like to increase the game 'temperature' gradually, so one of the downsides of restarting is that the build up also goes back to the starting mark. Hopefully I'll reach the point where I was in the original version after another couple of releases.

I modified a little bit the save system (always a controversial topic) so you can now keep several copies of game states (auto-saves from the demo won't work in this version, sorry about that)

Other UI elements where added: title screen, objectives, items and stats (for now showing only the play time and paragon/renegade stats). I also tweaked a little bit some sprites and animations from the demo content.

Please post any bugs found here. I'll post a Mac build later.

[WHAT'S NEW]
- Added 4 new environments
- Added 2 new quests
- Added 2 quick hot scenes
- Added title, save system and UI tools

See you soon,
Peace!

*Edit: bug-fix quick patch updating to 2D-0.2.1

Deniz31

Jul 25, 2017
3D didn't really add much to the game anyway. It's better off being like Lara game. I'll try the demo out to see.

pussyreaperxxx

Oct 18, 2018
Good switch to 2D, the 3D was painfully slow and just not as high quality in general, not gonna play this update though as no new content but look forward to seeing how it develops.

hagare

Mar 27, 2019
Just played the remake.
Good going so far.
But can we please get a sprint and text skip button please. Reloading and trying every choice gets tiring xD
Oh and, can you set the auto save to a permanent slot so we don't have to save in two places if we want to save in a spot.

hecom

Jan 26, 2019
damn, have to start from 0.
any saves ?

the mass effect speech wheel is kino

now that he's back to 2d I hope the next updates have more content.

Last edited:

LooLoo Baloo

Mar 15, 2021
I've played this remake version, and it's pretty good. It's more free with the gameplay than I expected in a 2D game, it's very fun

My only real issue is the save system, it makes it confusing to go back and load from before. Other than that I found no flaws. I'm interested to see what the future stat system will be too

I can't wait for the future updates

BloodyRelight

Aug 3, 2017
I think the uploadhaven download link should be removed it keeps trying to make me download an exe while the file is supposed to be a zipped archive. Seems like virus bait to me.

Feb 20, 2020
So is the 2D gameplay change an absolute or do we still get some new changes for the 3D version? Imo im not a big fan of the new style.

4.50 star(s) 93 Votes