oneil12

Feb 3, 2019
In christmas version why i cannot do anything more than see scen with girl and christmas tree... its bug or what? iI have some buttons on the treee and girl but after some text nothing more is happening,,,,, is anything more in this version??

Reactions: DOM76210
Sep 11, 2017
Can't unlock the "new location" (to progress in Learn to fight). I've been touring the city for more than 10 days, doing nothing else.
All other achievements done, 23/24 secret cards :unsure:
Am I missing something ?
I dont know for sure, i was also stuck on this for a few hours. I finally unlocked it by doing the 5% energy explore after finishing Kaylie's story line. its probably a really low chance to actually find it when exploring.
you might have to finish everyone else's storyline before it unlocks

Last edited:

Le Pew

Game Developer
Dec 22, 2018
Is Delilah really still alive (at least that's what it says in the character stats) ?

She must have been the spy and the psycho mom faked the kill, or she's very bad at it. Anyway that's wicked, because if you don't choose you get a bad point with the roommate (and possibly Delilah, I did not check), and if you choose the roommate you get ten bad points with Delilah.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: EndlessTaboo

Le Pew

Game Developer
Dec 22, 2018
How do i cum on roommates tits? At the last location found, when u guve her the knife and teach to fight? I aleays get intrerupted while im doin a boobjob:(
I'm sorry but this is hilarious :ROFLMAO::FacePalm:

AJBit

Mar 9, 2018
I think I found a bug. I beat the game and my "daughter" is never at the house during the day.

3.20 star(s) 55 Votes