WoooR74

Apr 29, 2021
Downloaded it yesterday. Had to do some auto install of some widows C++ and Direct X stuff...
And played it no problem.
Today I try again and:
"Out of video memory, close some programs...."

I have an almost new gaming notebook with a dedicated Nvidia 1 GB video card + 12 GB RAM, I have played many games heavy in graphics with no problem WTF!!!

I tried deleting the game and downloading and installing it again:

"Fatal Error: The game crashed and will close"

FUUUUUUU!!!!!

Closed all programs even the antivirus with the same result.
The fact that the settings are at full screen could be the problem... Any advice on how to reset those setting or what else to do?

DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
If the save template stuff's gonna be improved or you're gonna be creating an actual save importer, then I'll just wait for the next version.

Crevanille

Oct 27, 2021
If the save template stuff's gonna be improved or you're gonna be creating an actual save importer, then I'll just wait for the next version.
If you're talking about going from the old VNM to the current Unreal version, then pray that there's a template save file released to give ppl a head start instead of starting over totally from scratch.
It's not even remotely reasonable to expect, much less hope, that something like a workable 'save importer' is a feasible solution.

Best thing to do is just not expect one and pray that a template save for the current engine is release.... or asked someone to share a current engine save... or suck it up and start over.

bewolftreize

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2017
I have uploaded a "lite" version for those who are having trouble starting the game :

Note that it doesn't work for everyone. In this version, I drastically reduced the resolution of the game's images, so the quality of the "fixed" scenes is impacted (it's still playable, and the animated scenes are of normal quality).

There is clearly an issue with how these images are loaded (my impression is that they are all loaded at the game's launch, which is a bit silly). If I don't solve this problem, it's possible that even on newer configurations, there might be a memory issue as more and more images are added.

I've found a professional who will help clean everything up a bit (and also release this Android version!). This is made possible by the support of generous donors ! (Yes, it's not free !)

Regarding the save template, have you taken a look at it ? It might be sufficient, I think. Between that and the cheat codes that have been leaked here (which haven't changed for this version), you should be able to regain your progress in 10-15 minutes. A save transfer is impossible for me. I'm already struggling to get the basics done on Unreal; making two engines compatible is science fiction for me.

My initial idea was to make one last update on the old engine, with a dialog box that would give a "password" (containing all the progress, but hardcoded it would probably be a very long string) and make Unreal decode this password to transform it into progress in the new engine.

Nice on paper, a nightmare to code. I would have done it if I hadn't had all these setbacks (compatibility and Android version in particular), but as updates keep coming, it becomes more and more of a waste of time to focus on it.

Reactions: Crevanille

Crevanille

Oct 27, 2021
I have uploaded a "lite" version for those who are having trouble starting the game :

MEGA

Note that it doesn't work for everyone. In this version, I drastically reduced the resolution of the game's images, so the quality of the "fixed" scenes is impacted (it's still playable, and the animated scenes are of normal quality).

There is clearly an issue with how these images are loaded (my impression is that they are all loaded at the game's launch, which is a bit silly). If I don't solve this problem, it's possible that even on newer configurations, there might be a memory issue as more and more images are added.

I've found a professional who will help clean everything up a bit (and also release this Android version!). This is made possible by the support of generous donors ! (Yes, it's not free !)

Regarding the save template, have you taken a look at it ? It might be sufficient, I think. Between that and the cheat codes that have been leaked here (which haven't changed for this version), you should be able to regain your progress in 10-15 minutes. A save transfer is impossible for me. I'm already struggling to get the basics done on Unreal; making two engines compatible is science fiction for me.

My initial idea was to make one last update on the old engine, with a dialog box that would give a "password" (containing all the progress, but hardcoded it would probably be a very long string) and make Unreal decode this password to transform it into progress in the new engine.

Nice on paper, a nightmare to code. I would have done it if I hadn't had all these setbacks (compatibility and Android version in particular), but as updates keep coming, it becomes more and more of a waste of time to focus on it.
Good thing you found some help on the programming end.
The game really, REALLY needs some dedicated debugging before releasing further builds.
For now, I'll hold off until that memory leak issue gets solved seeing as it is really bad. The rest of the game has minor little graphical hiccups but doesn't otherwise suffer from too many other issues on my hardware, but that might not mean much seeing as so many ppl seem to be having issues...

Last edited:
Reactions: KillerBee487

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
LustNFarm-2.1Incest
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Lay Filho

Jul 5, 2017

MEGA

Could you upload the Lite Version in another website? I dont have a Premium MegaAccount :(

SquallLion

Dec 28, 2017
now the game is in Dx12?
my game crashes! Though, I can play RE 2 and RE3 remake in DX12!

EDIT : the lite version works but too greedy on RAM!

Last edited:

Warlord333

Oct 9, 2017
Now I feel sorry for all of people here that I didn't test it before upload here. He will fix it it will just take time.

Dzsi

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2017
Hi. I doing 100+ Orble and never special.

is there any solution for this?

3.10 star(s) 7 Votes