VN Ren'Py Abandoned Lust of Pain [v0.3] [Vilkas Creative]

3.20 star(s) 29 Votes

ehesse

Jan 6, 2018
[VN] [Ren'Py] Lust of Pain [v0.25] [Vilkas Creative] [UQ, MyRepack-YAC]

Original size: 2.68GB
Repack size: 399MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

For WinDef users: It seems the AV sees files with .7z extension as a threat... it's false-positive. Check WeTransfer link, its packed as .rar of the same file.

PC = / / / / /
MacOS = (Tutorial on how to create PC/MacOS build.)

Click LIKE (y) if you find my post useful :whistle:
This is the 6'th game by him with virus or somethig. I downloded from this site a lot of compressed games in 7z format but never had problems.

Wolfeszorn

Jul 24, 2021
love the game so far. the only thing bothering me is calling a woman "he". For some reason i always feel like they´re having a dick dangling between their legs if that´s the case :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: WastedTalent

Sharingan33

Jul 3, 2017
I also found a lot of errors in defining the gender during speech: for example the MC is thinking or talking about his step sister (or another female character) but is using "He" instead of "She". This happened at least 3/4 times.

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: JohnF95zone

Jaxxar

Aug 29, 2021
BEWARE!!! These files contained a virus. Please remember to scan your downloads before installing. I have reported this to the moderators. The exact file was WSCRIPT.EXE... reported as Malware.

platypushperry

Engaged Member
Jul 20, 2022
BEWARE!!! These files contained a virus. Please remember to scan your downloads before installing. I have reported this to the moderators. The exact file was WSCRIPT.EXE... reported as Malware.
It's your Windows Defender messing up.Haven't have any virus warning in any of the games.

Sharingan33

Jul 3, 2017
I highly doubt that the ren'py engine contains a malware inside, it's probably your AV reporting a false positive. Also i don't have any file named wscript.exe in the game folder.

Sharingan33

Jul 3, 2017
Other things to fix... Seriously i'm getting annoyed, there're far too many. A proofreader certanly wouldn't hurt.
View attachment 2487522
VN Ren'Py
This is the Italian translation of Lust of Pain [v0.25]
Download here

Unzip the .rar file - copy/paste the game folder into the game directory, replace when asked.
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan"
Gli errori di scrittura dello sviluppatore sono presenti per caso anche nella traduzione?

Cronosnox

Feb 25, 2018
The english is really quite terrible lol its hard to play with it like this. Renders are great but hard to play.

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
The english is really quite terrible lol its hard to play with it like this. Renders are great but hard to play.
Yeah, just keep an eye on it or if you are able to then, support it. Honestly, it is not that hard to correct the texts compared to fixing the renders. It is just a matter of time before finding a trustworthy proficient english speaking writer. At least, that's how I look at it.

3.20 star(s) 29 Votes