Emogir

Aug 23, 2019
I could give you two games you have to DL each episode to play. One of which, you have to go on the Dev's webpage to play the final episode. This one is like many others I play that have seasons. Some don't call them seasons, though. Some call them chapters. Or some call them parts. I'm guessing you haven't looked on here for many games before. Which is fine. But, as I say, there are many of them.
Oh no I've played plenty of games with episodes/chapters/seasons/acts/whatever, I'm saying this is the first time I've had to essentially download 3 games that are connected like this, as far as I can remember. I've seen sequels where you had to do a "what you chose previously" thing before, but when it's the same connected storyline? That's a new one for me. Usually they would all be the same game/file/folder, and then there are just title cards inside the story that indicate when you go to a new "segment". At least in my experience.

But as I said earlier, I understand the splitting when you put it into a financial perspective, if patrons aren't enough throughout development

Reactions: Talmadge

wsx2465746

Apr 23, 2020
I bought the STEAM version
Can no longer open the game after the last update
Already tried STEAM's built-in verification integrity
Also reinstalled
Still invalid !:eek:

```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/0x52/0x52_main.rpy", line 9, in <module>
File "game/0x52/framework/01loader.rpy", line 26, in load_file
AttributeError: 'RWopsIO' object has no attribute 'name'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "0x52/0x52_main.rpyc", line 8, in script
File "X:\program files\steamapps\common\Lust Theory Season 2\renpy\ast.py", line 823, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "X:\program files\steamapps\common\Lust Theory Season 2\renpy\python.py", line 1178, in py_exec_bytecode
exec(bytecode, globals, locals)

Windows-10-10.0.19041 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.2.0.24012702
LustTheory2
Fri Mar 29 15:18:58 2024
```
884.jpg

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
Uninstall the mod, then try again.
The game works perfectly fine with the URM mod, no issues on my end. But if there are any issues, first play the game as it is supposed to be played (without any mods) to see if it's an issue with the game itself, and if it works, you can add mods to see if/when it'll break.

Then again: URM (in its latest version) does work perfectly fine with all three Seasons of this game.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
All pics are also in the game directory. Luckily they didn't pack them into encrypted resource files.

gostek

Aug 25, 2017
Hi everyone. I noticed that Old Season 1 without Narrator have sleep sex with Elizabeth without pretending sleep bullshit. Is anyone able to create a restore patch to the current version?

devonY7

Feb 3, 2020
Hi everyone. I noticed that Old Season 1 without Narrator have sleep sex with Elizabeth without pretending sleep bullshit. Is anyone able to create a restore patch to the current version?
i might consider making it . i tried editing some text in the old version today and it worked so hopefully the latest version should work as well .the only issue that the new version could have is that the new VA which matches the patreon friendly dialogue which may be a problem .

0x52

Ren'Py Magician
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2019
I bought the STEAM version
Already tried STEAM's built-in verification integrity
Also reinstalled
Still invalid !:eek:

```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "0x52/0x52_main.rpyc", line 8, in script
File "X:\program files\steamapps\common\Lust Theory Season 2\renpy\ast.py", line 823, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "X:\program files\steamapps\common\Lust Theory Season 2\renpy\python.py", line 1178, in py_exec_bytecode
exec(bytecode, globals, locals)

Windows-10-10.0.19041 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.2.0.24012702
LustTheory2
Fri Mar 29 15:18:58 2024
```
View attachment 3488283
You have an old version of the cheatmod installed, grab the latest version and you should be fine. (Your issue was fixed on March 4th)

Reactions: Ranxerox

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
This has been patched out a long time ago (before the game even made it to commercial platforms, so at least one and a half years ago), since it would be rape and they don't want that in that game.
But I remember the "I'll never forgive you" line from a early shot. If someone makes a patch ... why not.

Emogir

Aug 23, 2019
This has been patched out a long time ago (before the game even made it to commercial platforms, so at least one and a half years ago), since it would be rape and they don't want that in that game.
But I remember the "I'll never forgive you" line from a early shot. If someone makes a patch ... why not.
Feels like a bit of a weak reason when you also have a scene where you (can) put your dick in the teacher while she's unconscious because Jess knocked her out

Reactions: Nemo56

devonY7

Feb 3, 2020
it got changed when the game was renamed to lust theory .

Reactions: Nemo56

Nephelhim

Mar 13, 2020
I tried entering the bonus content codes in the main menu, but I kept getting "sadly that's not it..." What am I doing wrong?

gostek

Aug 25, 2017
i might consider making it . i tried editing some text in the old version today and it worked so hopefully the latest version should work as well .the only issue that the new version could have is that the new VA which matches the patreon friendly dialogue which may be a problem .
It's best to remove these new VA from these scenes and replace them with, for example, moaning (ahhh, ohhhh)

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Feels like a bit of a weak reason when you also have a scene where you (can) put your dick in the teacher while she's unconscious because Jess knocked her out
True. I'll never claim that all of their decisions make sense.

Then agin, at that moment you can also chose not to do it - other than in the scene with Elizabeth.
(They left the blackmailing in the game and for example in House Party that story arc was removed)

*shrug* For me it makes no big difference anyway, this is only a minor detail and it doesn't really matter to me how that one scene plays out.

Reactions: Emogir
3.80 star(s) 234 Votes