ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
going to call this game "The Art of the Saintly Virgin" hotter than hell gal wants you to join her cosplay..no thanks..you hear weird noises from Megan's room..respect her privacy...you hear Jessica come home...ignore it....i'm a puritan..i shall do nothing a man with active hormones will ever do..when i am 95 on my death bed i will proudly proclaim with my last words.."MY PENIS IS UNTAINTED AS IS MY MIND!!" in the next update can you add the option to shoot your MC in the brain with a classy mint original Colt M1911?(i am of fan of the classics..fuck you glock!!!)

itsallgd

Aug 14, 2018
going to call this game "The Art of the Saintly Virgin" hotter than hell gal wants you to join her cosplay..no thanks..you hear weird noises from Megan's room..respect her privacy...you hear Jessica come home...ignore it....i'm a puritan..i shall do nothing a man with active hormones will ever do..when i am 95 on my death bed i will proudly proclaim with my last words.."MY PENIS IS UNTAINTED AS IS MY MIND!!" in the next update can you add the option to shoot your MC in the brain with a classy mint original Colt M1911?(i am of fan of the classics..fuck you glock!!!)
LOL, that "hotter than hell bird" is the only reason I thought I'd give this a shot.. not sure I want to continue now :(

Reactions: Nightphysics

Nightphysics

Jun 11, 2018
We are sorry for making you click a button in a game. It really is antagonizing and annoying. We will try to make our next game a slide show where you don't need to click on anything...

Ok serious talk now. If there is a "option" where theres only one option. That means that in later updates you will have more options. It's more like a place holder that will be expanded. And it's like that on purpose. Because you will at first be all like "hmm only one option" and then when you find more about the characters you will be like "Oh! Look! More options!"

But again sorry for making you CLICK a BUTTON in a GAME :/
Well I'm not surprised you didn't get what I meant, given the game you brought out... If there is no choice, just move on and don't force the player to something where there is no choice anyway. Everything else is annoying because it's even more railroading than just reading through an intro. That is what I'm saying but if you want to deliberately want to misunderstand it, be my guest.

BUT SERIOUSLY Maybe it's just me but I can read through even a rather long intro and then later remember somewhat what happened and if not the game gives you enough chances to retry it anyway. Not knowing what is up and is going to happen later, it just in the beginning looks like annoyingly bad game design as choice is what drives a game and there is none (Not even where you go, so exploring doesn't happen until you are fully out of the tutorial)

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Well I'm not surprised you didn't get what I meant, given the game you brought out... If there is no choice, just move on and don't force the player to something where there is no choice anyway. Everything else is annoying because it's even more railroading than just reading through an intro. That is what I'm saying but if you want to deliberately want to misunderstand it, be my guest.

No, he totally got what you meant and explained to you it was a placeholder for more choices coming up in later versions.
Seems you don't "get it," or just want to complain anyway.

This is a game with a new and interesting concept, there's only one that is a bit similar around.

AGoodDay2Die

Feb 9, 2018
We are sorry for making you click a button in a game. It really is antagonizing and annoying. We will try to make our next game a slide show where you don't need to click on anything...

Ok serious talk now. If there is a "option" where theres only one option. That means that in later updates you will have more options. It's more like a place holder that will be expanded. And it's like that on purpose. Because you will at first be all like "hmm only one option" and then when you find more about the characters you will be like "Oh! Look! More options!"

But again sorry for making you CLICK a BUTTON in a GAME :/
So, what you're saying is that in later versions of the game you intend to go back into the already published portions and change them, making those annoying single click-thru buttons into actual multi-button choices with actual branching effects on the game. This will, of course, break every save anyone has made up to the point you rewrite the code, meaning that everyone will have completely wasted their time playing the previous versions.

Knowing that you plan to intentionally break everyone's saves at some undetermined point in the future, why should anybody waste their time on this now?

botc76

Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Ahem, you slowly ease into it. By the end of the update you
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This game is a slow burn and the dev has to be careful that it doesn't get too grindy, with constantly repeating scenes, but the girls look great and so far I like how the story develops.

So, what you're saying is that in later versions of the game you intend to go back into the already published portions and change them, making those annoying single click-thru buttons into actual multi-button choices with actual branching effects on the game. This will, of course, break every save anyone has made up to the point you rewrite the code, meaning that everyone will have completely wasted their time playing the previous versions.

Knowing that you plan to intentionally break everyone's saves at some undetermined point in the future, why should anybody waste their time on this now?
Except that the way this game plays WITH THE DAY ALREADY REPEATING, it won't be the same problem other games have AND there are ways to deal with this anway, without breaking the saves. There are several games that update your saves to the newest version, like Take Over or Holiday Island.

I don't get all the hostility and negativity towards this game. It's well written, has a story that hasn't been used 20.000 times in games here (except for the incest part if you chose that) and the girls look great and the content is perfectly on level with other games this early in development.

I for one want to congratulate Inceton Games on creating this game.
Definitely on my list to support, once I start earning real money again.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
the biggest problem @botc76 is i was already boring after the second groundhog day..yes the dames looks stunning..heavens knows i want to boink them all...but the game chases you away from itself...thats a problem also because..no back/skip options?..at least not in my game..when seeing basically the same content over and over give me a damn skip button..lol..fatal error!

botc76

Donor
Oct 23, 2016
the biggest problem @botc76 is i was already boring after the second groundhog day..yes the dames looks stunning..heavens knows i want to boink them all...but the game chases you away from itself...thats a problem also because..no back/skip options?..at least not in my game..when seeing basically the same content over and over give me a damn skip button..lol..fatal error!
I played the first two episodes earlier on and IIRC, yes they felt a lot more grindy, with this new one I really didn't see it as anything too bad. Agree about the missing rollback, that should be in any game, luckily there's unren for that.

NatSlayer

Jan 9, 2018
I do not know if I'm moving or I did not go to the bedroom at night 2 times and I do not know what to do
I serve him glasses wine I let him choose a movie nothing else does not advance to any scene
Everything else seems like the same thing, the days do not unlock anything

sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
I do not know if I'm moving or I did not go to the bedroom at night 2 times and I do not know what to do
I serve him glasses wine I let him choose a movie nothing else does not advance to any scene
Everything else seems like the same thing, the days do not unlock anything
Check the app in the phone. When Elizabeth's story says "to be continued" or something like that you have reached the end of content with her for this update. If the phone app says something else do that.

IncetonGames

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2018

We don't need to go into already published portions and change them. Because well... the day is repeating. When we want we can trigger the game to run the new "first day" with more options.

Believe it or not we actually put some taught into this game and it's mechanics.

Hmmm, I prefer the movie with Bill Murray...
Gotta love this response! Hahahah

GeorgeMarty

Jul 31, 2017
Love the repeating day device and the models. This game is at a tipping point and I look forward to the next releases. The ability to access to store is bugged so sometimes I can’t access or sometimes it’s at a certain time. I’ve found replaying events in my phone will sometimes unlock paths not yet played through in game.

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
OK, I think I found the source of the "store bug".
Every night you watch a movie with Liz, sets eliz_quest to 2 and the store on the map unlocks. Every morning you talk to her, eliz_quest will be set back to 1 and the store gets locked again :p

line 3474 and 3491 in 1_Home_label.rpy
Code:
$ eliz_quest = 1
I understand that it initially triggers the movie watching scene and therefore liz quest, but it shouldnt set it back to 1 when it's already larger than 1

Could be avoided by replacing those lines with
Code:
            if eliz_quest < 1:
                $ eliz_quest = 1

Reactions: Hadgar

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
It turned into "groundhog day" and I closed game and went and watched hockey
See, that's the thing. I do like the whole "repeat the day to do it perfectly" aspect as it's different from other games and adds something new, but the idea that you can completely change a relationship, let alone several, from non-sexual to sexual in one single day just because you do things right is crazy. Yes, this is a game and it's fantasy which means you can do whatever you want, but maybe if the idea was that you have to do each day within 1 whole week (7 days) perfectly, that might at least make the transition from non-sexual to sexual relationships seem a bit better because it takes more time to develop them.

3.70 star(s) 240 Votes