CleanrLady

Nov 14, 2018
That's why it said "Good luck finding them", haha :p
But yeah, I failed to find any myself, but I'll get there :p
I have a feeling I have been at every possible location at every possible time, and I simply can't interact with anything anymore. Will the hidden events be locked if you miss them? Or will they always be accessable?

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
i know i use the phone but its show me mom and sis 0\0
Well, if all else fails, just attempt to talk with all the characters, during the morning, noon, afternoon, evening and night, try to see if there are anything to do in different rooms and see what happens. Doing all that is bound to advance the story :)

Deleted User #713463

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2018
Well, if all else fails, just attempt to talk with all the characters, during the morning, noon, afternoon, evening and night, try to see if there are anything to do in different rooms and see what happens. Doing all that is bound to advance the story :)
can you please help me with saves? :( for all good scenes?

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
I have a feeling I have been at every possible location at every possible time, and I simply can't interact with anything anymore. Will the hidden events be locked if you miss them? Or will they always be accessable?
That's a good question actually, a question I don't have an answer for, so I advice to turn to the dev himself :)

IncetonGames

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2018
There is a walk trough for hidden events on our Patreon page. They are really hard to find on purpose because they are a reward for our 25$ Patrons. If you miss them they will stay locked. But i think that one hidden event location has been found and posted a few pages back.

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
thanks you right but still nothing change no sex scenes with sissters or mom
It's too soon for that, this isn't one of those games where you get an instant gratification, sex without buildup and so on, you need to let the story with each character develop, and let things come on their own pace, build up to it :p

Reactions: botc76

greepgroop

Jul 23, 2017
How to unlock hidden scenes the cheese way.
Open console
type "jump Hidden_Scene_1_Menu"
Hit enter
The scene will display but it'll be glitched. Just go through the scene with it glitched and the scene will unlock for you in the rewatcher. For the second scene just type the same command but replace the 1 with a 2. You can get the scenes the way the dev meant for you to get them but he said the scenes lock if you pass them up. I'm too lazy to look through his code on how to unlock the scenes the normal way but not lazy enough to press, ctrl f "hidden" in notepad++ to find the necessary jump.

contemat

Nov 22, 2017
Open console
type "jump Hidden_scene_1_Menu"
Hit enter
The scene will display but it'll be glitched. Just go through the scene with it glitched and the scene will unlock for you in the rewatcher. For the second scene just type the same command but replace the 1 with a 2. You can get the scenes the way the dev meant for you to get them but he said the scenes lock if you pass them up. I'm too lazy to look through his code on how to unlock the scenes the normal way but not lazy enough to press, ctrl f "hidden" in notepad++ to find the necessary jump.
Open console
type "jump Hidden_scene_1_Menu"
Hit enter
how do i open the console?

greepgroop

Jul 23, 2017
how do i open the console?
Use this:

Throw unren in the game folder and open unren.
A black menu will pop up. Press 3 then enter.
Close unren.
Open the game.
Load up a save. Shift + O Then type in the command.

If you did it correctly when you press shift + O a console window will appear.

contemat

Nov 22, 2017
Use this:

Throw unren in the game folder and open unren.
A black menu will pop up. Press 3 then enter.
Close unren.
Open the game.
Load up a save. Shift + O Then type in the command.

If you did it correctly when you press shift + O a console window will appear.
I typed ''jump Hidden_scene_1_Menu'' and it said that it wasnt defined

contemat

Nov 22, 2017
What do i need to do when i get to Zoe again? i tried every single way possible and she just kicks me out of the locker room

3.70 star(s) 240 Votes