blahblah25

Respected User
Apr 19, 2018
is there anything in this game that somewhat resembles choices? I don't need to click a button if there is exactly no choice in the first place. Then it's just better to go on with the the story until there IS actually a choice. would make the start simpler and faster and less antagonizingly annoying.
You can actually make choices the next day so to speak the first day is like a intro so to speak but I feel you no need to put a choice button if there is only one choice

Reactions: Nightphysics

blahblah25

Respected User
Apr 19, 2018
Oof, all this bashing isn't justified to be honest.

I understand ppl expect lots of content but you forget to realize he's working on living with mia as well and considering this game (Echoes of Lust) has a lot of different paths and hidden events, its actually decent content for one update.

There are games that provide 2-3 minute text "gameplay" only in some updates, especially newer games. So I am quite happy with how its going atm.
I agree with you there are some of those games with enormous amounts of text and this is a great game considering they have another game too but just feel with the amount of people they have working on the games there should be a little bit more content just my opinion tho

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Good update, and yes there is a reasonable amount of content, considering the different branches :p
I wonder, that MC's friend he had a little fun with in the girls locker room, if she asks you to go to the party with her and explains that thing about this guy she's been interested in for a while and wants you to fake-hook up with her there, is it really to make that guy jealous, or is she really just that insecure that she can't be upfront how she really feels...about YOU? :p
And younger sister's dreams, well that sure was an interesting revelation, definitely wanna tap into that more, and wanna tap her too :p

lalka

Jun 2, 2017
Idk is it me or the game but, what's the point to make this clicky and grindy games when you can make a vn and tell an actual story. The renders and models are great but this whole click every thing to find out what action you can perform and if you get lucky you will get something new happening and progress the story a little bit. In Milfy city there is something similar, but it's not that annoying like it is in this game and there is much more content to be discovered. Here it feels like you (dev) try to make players spend as much time in the game as possible for no actual reason.. My 2 cents

Reactions: blahblah25

blahblah25

Respected User
Apr 19, 2018
hj ? can you give me save ? and to bad its good game but not alot of new scene
Hand job and a completed save and agreed feels like there should be more content but may just be me being a greedy bastard too lmao:LOL::LOL::LOL:

blahblah25

Respected User
Apr 19, 2018
but i played 2 hours and nothing happen beside sis fall on me in game
Look in the upper left there is a cell phone click on the person you want to progress with and it tells you want to do might need to repeat it a couple of times but it works lol

Reactions: botc76

IncetonGames

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2018
is there anything in this game that somewhat resembles choices? I don't need to click a button if there is exactly no choice in the first place. Then it's just better to go on with the the story until there IS actually a choice. would make the start simpler and faster and less antagonizingly annoying.
We are sorry for making you click a button in a game. It really is antagonizing and annoying. We will try to make our next game a slide show where you don't need to click on anything...

Ok serious talk now. If there is a "option" where theres only one option. That means that in later updates you will have more options. It's more like a place holder that will be expanded. And it's like that on purpose. Because you will at first be all like "hmm only one option" and then when you find more about the characters you will be like "Oh! Look! More options!"

But again sorry for making you CLICK a BUTTON in a GAME :/

Deleted User #713463

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2018
We are sorry for making you click a button in a game. It really is antagonizing and annoying. We will try to make our next game a slide show where you don't need to click on anything...

Ok serious talk now. If there is a "option" where theres only one option. That means that in later updates you will have more options. It's more like a place holder that will be expanded. And it's like that on purpose. Because you will at first be all like "hmm only one option" and then when you find more about the characters you will be like "Oh! Look! More options!"

hello sir you made great game great graphic but there bug with wine scene and from chp 1 still no content with sisters or mom

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018

Kind of sucks that you have to keep explain that over and over, that thing that where the player would have only one choice to make now, would later have more choices. You've explained that a few times now, but I guess people don't bother flicking threw those few pages to get their answers :/

Anyway, this was a great update, things sure got very interesting with all the girls, too bad there was nothing with the cosplay girl this time, but I ain't mad, maybe it's a case of "saving the best for last"? Haha :p
Keep up the good work, been one of those new favorite games since the beginning, love the "Groundhog Day" theme, it's pretty interesting :)

Reactions: botc76

IncetonGames

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2018
Idk is it me or the game but, what's the point to make this clicky and grindy games when you can make a vn and tell an actual story. The renders and models are great but this whole click every thing to find out what action you can perform and if you get lucky you will get something new happening and progress the story a little bit. In Milfy city there is something similar, but it's not that annoying like it is in this game and there is much more content to be discovered. Here it feels like you (dev) try to make players spend as much time in the game as possible for no actual reason.. My 2 cents
You have a Phone in the game > In the phone there is an APP for story > In that APP you can see what you need to do next > Try reading it it will tell you what you need to do next = No grind = No needles clicking around.

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
hello sir you made great game great graphic but there bug with wine scene and from chp 1 still no content with sisters or mom
You should use that phone in the left upper corner, that gives you direction what to do the unlock scenes and/or to advance story with different characters, it's all the help you really need, it's very simple to follow :)

CleanrLady

Nov 14, 2018
Great game. I don't care what the others say, build-up and tension is what makes or breaks a game, if you just get instant gratification there is no fun in a game at all. that being said, I am really curious to what the secret scenes are, and I don't have any clue where to look for them...

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Great game. I don't care what the others say, build-up and tension is what makes or breaks a game, if you just get instant gratification there is no fun in a game at all. that being said, I am really curious to what the secret scenes are, and I don't have any clue where to look for them...
That's why it said "Good luck finding them", haha :p
But yeah, I failed to find any myself, but I'll get there :p

Reactions: IncetonGames
3.70 star(s) 240 Votes