Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
Well, it's not as if it's starting from a blank page. Every female "target" there is already "on the edge" with some heavy sexual tension between them and the MC. The MC just has to find the right trigger, not build up the whole relationship from zero.

Reactions: numanumani

sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
See, that's the thing. I do like the whole "repeat the day to do it perfectly" aspect as it's different from other games and adds something new, but the idea that you can completely change a relationship, let alone several, from non-sexual to sexual in one single day just because you do things right is crazy. Yes, this is a game and it's fantasy which means you can do whatever you want, but maybe if the idea was that you have to do each day within 1 whole week (7 days) perfectly, that might at least make the transition from non-sexual to sexual relationships seem a bit better because it takes more time to develop them.
Who knows, maybe that will happen later on? Perhaps MC figures out how this whole thing works. Once he understands it has to do with the clock thing he put together in the garage he might be able to change the groundhog mechanic. The devs have lots of wiggle room to work with in the future.

EnderAV

Jun 8, 2018
what its wrong with new loaction in city after night talk with "mom"
no new location
game looks good and reneders is great
i supose renders is important for game like this, no strange faces or something like this

krys69

Sep 6, 2017
To have access to the store just do the night scene with mom and than just don't tall to her in the morning instead go straight to the store and do that part as it needed to be done until you get the new bottle of the wine. :unsure:;)(y)

By the way anyone figure out the secrets? I been trying and cant find them also I am not sure if I got all the current scenes or not.:unsure::cautious:

Deleted member 997153

I am a meat popsicle
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 7, 2018
To have access to the store just do the night scene with mom and than just don't tall to her in the morning instead go straight to the store and do that part as it needed to be done until you get the new bottle of the wine. :unsure:;)(y)
Thanks for pointing that out. I was stuck on that for several (game) days.

That is something that probably needs to be clarified or fixed. I hope the devs add something like "I should go to the store before school," especially since later in the day it says "Can't go there yet!" when clicking the store. After the message that a new location unlocked, it seems like a bug when it says you can't go there yet (implying it will be open after other events.) A little hint would go a long way towards helping players. After searching the thread, it seems like several people are unclear on how to get the wine.

Reactions: PrebenJensen

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
password laptop Jessica?
Not Implemented Yet.

@IncetonGames I like the game so far. As others have said, it now feels a little less grindy as of E3. I think finally being able to bypass the chemistry test has some to do with that (type 'vitriol' and 'sulfate' with a bad right wrist, and see how bad your spelling is!).

One thing I don't understand - you only have, seemingly, one shot to walk in on Meghan. Is this intentional? If I'm waking up at the same time, and choose the quick path (ignore Jess, ignore phone, go directly to room), shouldn't I get another shot at that?

RUNDMC

Jan 29, 2018
Honestly, I don't care how this game turns out, it's already hilarious. That moment in the bathroom when mc said "I gotta take a dump anyway" while talking to that hot chick, I died laughing. Literally what happens to us males when we talk to beautifull girls, we start talking random shit

D

Deleted member 541194

I'm stuck in school, there's nothing to do and I don't know how to go back home

CamelRed

May 30, 2017
Why the hell this guy disable all Ren'Py engine option(roll back,skip)??
How do I get them back?

NasChoka

Feb 1, 2018
After going to school and answering chemistry-questions I went home. I clicked on the stairs to go up and I was in a pink room with 2 guitars. There is a button (HALL) but nothing happens if I click on it. :(

Reactions: vazaz

Stranger87

Sep 14, 2017
Ouch. For such a promising game, it looks like only one path at a time. I still can't go to the store. And that stupid timer is way too fast. Does anyone have a mod or something to let me slow it down or roll back to keep trying?

joepe

Jan 15, 2018
I am the same have completed all things just can't fine the 2 hidden events , can anyone share how or where ?
Both events are triggered from hidden menu options. These options will only be displayed after a certain amount of time has passes.

Event 1:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Event 2:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

krys69

Sep 6, 2017
It would be nice if the quest menu had a possibility of scroll through or it was separated in to pages by numbers.. :unsure: In mine I see 7/5 meaning that there is 7 active quests but I can only see 5 and since there is no way of seeing whats the other two are, its difficult to say if I have done all that is possible to be done in current version or not. :unsure::cautious:

IncetonGames

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2018
It would be nice if the quest menu had a possibility of scroll through or it was separated in to pages by numbers.. :unsure: In mine I see 7/5 meaning that there is 7 active quests but I can only see 5 and since there is no way of seeing whats the other two are, its difficult to say if I have done all that is possible to be done in current version or not. :unsure::cautious:
Sir. You found a bug. There should be a maximum of 5 active quests. Might I ask what you did to get 7/5 quests?

Edit: Nwm found it. You talked with Mom in the morning multiple times. And that adds a number to the active quest tracker.
A hot fix for the game will be released today on our Patreon page. We are sorry for the inconvenience. There are so many branches and other shit in the game we could not find all the bugs. And thanks to everyone who reported them.

3.70 star(s) 240 Votes