kirkuloid

Sep 13, 2017
Depends what that "it" is.
Season 1 contains all the episodes of season 1.
Season 2 does not contain any episodes of season 1
damn, I'm actually surprised my first search attempt on the thread found this answer. My google-fu black belt hasn't let me down :-D

Jokes aside though, I don't even remember the last time I played this game. Forgot all about it till now, so gonna play through again. Don't have it on my computer anymore so I'll have to download both seasons. Real shame, I prefer torrent with nopy no longer around and there's only torrent with season 2.

Edit: too bad I spent all my time getting a black belt in google-fu, and slept through my brazilian read-itsu classes. Season 1 DOES have torrent option :-D

Edit 2: well crap...seems both torrent links are broken. oh well.

Last edited:

fuckyouassholes

Nov 27, 2018
IncetonGames hey mate, long time no see !

I wanted to ask, what's the end game ? When do you plan to end this game and start a fresh game or something else ?

Any future or ending plans about this game that you can share with us

darklino

Mar 10, 2022
I searched this entire thread and this question has been asked but I think nobody has answered. Regarding S01, is there a way to have voices on when using re-live? For scenes from the main storyline. Instead it just plays the normal bg music loop and no voice acting. And yes, I know some of the bonus stuff doesn't have voice acting.

If this has been answered then I must really suck at searching, and please link me the answer.

Also, I know S02 doesn't have VA yet, not questioning that.

joypinse

May 5, 2018
so is season 1 complete? i cant progress anymore though not all the quests are complete?
hints tell me to either advance with other chars of 2 chars arcs are complete...
p.s. ok found it - forgot the mother... ;)

Last edited:

junjunjey

Dec 4, 2019
is controlling Megan in her POV going to be a recurring theme in the game (or rather, are we going to control other characters aside from the MC later)? not really a fan of controlling non-MC, especially if we make decisions on their behalf. it's the reason I don't like Dating My Daughter.

3.70 star(s) 243 Votes