Vikky471

Feb 24, 2022

buktccbfc71

Engaged Member
Dec 30, 2020
I'm stuck with Nicole's quest in which you have to sit in the classroom in the morning because the lessons don't start and the class is empty in the rest you need to go through a special event for further progress!
read above .. there is your problem. ;)on previous page

Hahah5555

Aug 16, 2021
Anyone else have a bug for the teacher Nicole where you can't attend class again to view who she was texting (season 2)? Or am I missing something?

Mar 27, 2019
I was assigned to write for a couple characters, but as far as the greater plot went, I didn't really contribute to that. Also, don't ask me which characters, I'll never tell you just in case those were the ones you didn't like :sneaky:
Well anyway will season 3 !available or season 2 end version.

MrMax

Sep 30, 2017
So would this be the worst possible ending they could come up with? I'm struggling to think of something more lame and disappointing

Reactions: DADIANA

ReiCaixa

Apr 28, 2020
Jessica, Megan and Ellie all appeared in Summer With Mia, which is not a simulation.
Not to mention Amy, Jessica and Megan are the 3 main characters of Inceton, above Jennifer and Mia,
they all have their own Instagrams to promote Inceton.

That being sad, I always felt like they were rushing the last Inside Jennifer and Lust Theory updates so they could start "connecting" the 3 stories MORE.
They even had Emma in Lust Theory, Jennifer in Summer With Mia, and the 3 from LT in SWM.
Therefore, it feels weird that they'd throw the girls from LT in the trash, especially after their appearances in other titles.

Honestly, any story that are dreams or simulations or prior to the MC going back in time are really bad and cheap.
I was gonna say "let's hope something" but at this point I don't trust the devs and won't support them again until I see some changes, hoping for something better will probably bring more reasons to be sad.
They failed IJ, they failed LT, they might fail SWM if they keep this up, such a let down...

Thought they were better than the others, but this was worse than how Milfy City "ended".

Davepussy69

Mar 21, 2020
Hi I need help, after downloading the apk version. It says that there was a problem in parsing? Can anyone help me please...

Echbert

Jun 21, 2018
I was assigned to write for a couple characters, but as far as the greater plot went, I didn't really contribute to that. Also, don't ask me which characters, I'll never tell you just in case those were the ones you didn't like :sneaky:

That actually makes sense. The characters for the most part are written well, but that actual plot and development feels written by an entirely different person. I had just assumed due to the restrictions of the Groundhog day plot device, and desire to not focus on the simulation, you had your hands tied. anyway thanks for the info!

Don't worry i like all the LIs, only character i hate is the MC.

Reactions: Lexstok
3.70 star(s) 240 Votes