Conviction07

Game Developer
May 6, 2017
Do you remember what your vision for the project was? Or did you just give your input on certain scenes?
I was assigned to write for a couple characters, but as far as the greater plot went, I didn't really contribute to that. Also, don't ask me which characters, I'll never tell you just in case those were the ones you didn't like :sneaky:

• Haha
Reactions: SteveyP

buktccbfc71

Engaged Member
Dec 30, 2020
I was assigned to write for a couple characters, but as far as the greater plot went, I didn't really contribute to that. Also, don't ask me which characters, I'll never tell you just in case those were the ones you didn't like :sneaky:
Elizabeth and teacher....The most relevant character . :love: :love: :love: .. the rest of the children ... not interested.:(:(:(

nerdpwn

Nov 30, 2017
Ok i know this has probably been asked before but with the MC doing a lot of creampie will there be a chance for character pregnancies in the future???

Reactions: Dexter_ Armani

gotmy223

Jun 4, 2017
Guess I'll wait for a bug fixed update to be posted over here, because I'm at a point early in Episode 2 where I can't advance anyone's quest without completing a "special event." Yet I can't trigger any hidden event other than Emma. Plus Nicole's story is apparently bugged very early on as well.

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
Wow the new ep is already there I can see :)
Well, since I'm a lazy ass, I'll just ask. How's the fuckstorm? Do clones go crazy fucking everyone?

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 240 Votes