LandrosTane

Jul 2, 2020
I think I encountered a game breaking bug. My only action left (Acording to hints) is to relax with Amy at the school pool. When I go there and click on her, it says "I don't have to talk to her right now", and its noon, thus the propper time. I tried speaking with her earlier as well, when she is outside the pool, butsame result. I tried later after that, same result... you get the idea. Any fix for this?

Reactions: trojanwhores

Echbert

Jun 21, 2018
First writer was conviction the game was good,inceton changed the writer to vivix after that everything went downhill.
why did they switch writers?

also don't know why ppl are so surprised, the lack of passion, and genuine care for providing a great experience has been very apparent in the game design. Think about it, were given "choices" that are pretty much just "Fail states" then when we chose the right choice, we often just get blue-balled, and have to do things agian. Sure the game Skips all the repetitive stuff, but there's so many points where it feels unecessary for the game to stop us at a certain point, only to come up with another obstacle. There's no natural progression, each LI is very much "forced" to be into the MC without any real sense of development with their character,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
, still though game often feels artificial inflated.

Reactions: Tumblingjoint

Vikky471

Feb 24, 2022
Can anybody help me with walk through of season 2 or can you tell me how to get past nicholes first Quest in season 2

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Can anybody help me with walk through of season 2 or can you tell me how to get past nicholes first Quest in season 2
keep scrolling true till you are done with it, if you got any choices to choose, on next run do the one you havent yet
but there is chance that its also bugged, this update is messed up
there are some fan fixes might want to take a look in to those too
https://f95zone.to/threads/lust-theory-s2-e9-inceton.21005/post-8676490

https://f95zone.to/threads/lust-theory-s2-e9-inceton.21005/post-8689039

SteveyP

Jul 1, 2017
Once SwM 2 came around, I switched over to writing for that. But to be clear, I only wrote about 25% of the first season of LT, not the whole thing.
Do you remember what your vision for the project was? Or did you just give your input on certain scenes?

3.70 star(s) 240 Votes