Votes: 121 14.6%
  • Isabella

Votes: 73 8.8%
  • Jane

Votes: 39 4.7%

• Total voters

Balduko

Nov 5, 2016
Choices are saved, and all the paths have different labeled ending at the end of v0.2.
Altough I agree that it isn't the most efficient way of doing things.
Are you planning on making diff scripts for every major choice? I hope you're ready to deal with the Hydra you're creating. :HideThePain:

ReiCaixa

Apr 28, 2020
Reminder that the Poll of best girl doesn't represent the order of which girls are favorites.
It's only good at representing the best few girls since you can only vote for 1.

What I mean is: Tiffany might not be the least favorite just because she's last on the poll.
She's my third favorite, but I can only vote for one.
And it's normal for the top few like Kayla and Yana to"absorb" the votes like a sponge.

That's why I personally prefer Polls with multi-selection enabled, so we can all vote for all the girls we like.
This would reflect the community taste better than polls limited to 1 vote.

Scallywag Games

Lustful Voyage Dev
Game Developer
Mar 31, 2024
Reminder that the Poll of best girl doesn't represent the order of which girls are favorites.
It's only good at representing the best few girls since you can only vote for 1.

What I mean is: Tiffany might not be the least favorite just because she's last on the poll.
She's my third favorite, but I can only vote for one.
And it's normal for the top few like Kayla and Yana to"absorb" the votes like a sponge.

That's why I personally prefer Polls with multi-selection enabled, so we can all vote for all the girls we like.
This would reflect the community taste better than polls limited to 1 vote.
Ok, that's a good point. I'll add multi selection and Isabella and Jane options too, since she'll appear again in later updates.

Last edited:

MikeOG

Dec 28, 2022
Great update I wish there were more netorase stuff (cuckold) not things happening when mc is asleep or he does not see whats going on. But great update

Keep it up with the good stuff.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Joshy92

Scallywag Games

Lustful Voyage Dev
Game Developer
Mar 31, 2024
Great update I wish there were more netorase stuff (cuckold) not things happening when mc is asleep or he does not see whats going on. But great update

Keep it up with the good stuff.
You might want to play out every single choice with the Amber scene, and you might be surprised by what you stumble upon. :sneaky:

SomeOldFart

Nov 18, 2017
Let the other dude win at the game you are playing with him on the poop deck and it opens up a couple more Amber choices.... and then a couple more Amber choices after that. :cool:

MikeOG

Dec 28, 2022
You might want to play out every single choice with the Amber scene, and you might be surprised by what you stumble upon. :sneaky:
yes I know. But what I mean is with more girls in the future updates. Also the girls with the ugly bastards:devilish:

Nikko_

May 31, 2017
I only wish there was a bit more of buildup before the girls go for full-on sex. Just seems like a wasted opportunity. But it still was a good update.

Reactions: niceess and myZone

myZone

Dec 20, 2020
The girls in this game remind me of my dating life, girls so EASY, One wrong move and booooom NTR!!! jajajajajaja..:ROFLMAO:
I hope Kayla doesn't act like them as it would make their relationship cheap.

I would say this game has the most fun NTR
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And I hope the dev gives some chances to the good looking character as well like Wayne, Jack etc as well. The way as the game is going looks like the girls are more attracted to UGLY BASTERD than good looking guys XD

Reactions: Hooey2021

Jah-Ith-Ber

Feb 23, 2021
Very nice fun game with a good balance!

Paradoxical but I love NTR games where you get to avoid the NTR gives that sense of satisfaction of "winning" the girls versus them just default going kookoo for you.

Some constructive feedback:

As others have said it moves a little fast for some of the girls. There's enough girls that I hope in the future there is some balance of sluts (*cough amber) and prudes that take actual convincing either via building a relationship or corruption (hopefully Yana besides amber who turned out to be a hoe she seems really sweet and doe eyed).

Yeah MC is a little baby faced but whatever. Just please burn his shirt in a fire :ROFLMAO:

As far as MC's opponents I would personally prefer more normal guys and less rapists/opportunists like the fisherman. I know people like that but to me its kind of meh. It hurts a lot more to lose to a guy actually seducing a girl like Hank did with Jane/Cynthia or even Bryce/Amber than the fisherman who just straight up rapes kayla.

I just hate gross disgusting man rapes/drugs girl trope. Much prefer suave handsome dude (could be a douche or even just a genuinly nice guy) to compete with because lets be honest not a single guy thats been introduced is an actual equal/threat to the MC if the MC wants to stop it. Maybe Hank could compete for a girl against him but no one else could unless they drug/rape them or the MC just neglects the girl first.

2 updates in 2 months is awesome and I can't wait to see more of this project.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
The girls in this game remind me of my dating life, girls so EASY, One wrong move and booooom NTR!!! jajajajajaja..:ROFLMAO:
I hope Kayla doesn't act like them as it would make their relationship cheap.

I would say this game has the most fun NTR
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And I hope the dev gives some chances to the good looking character as well like Wayne, Jack etc as well. The way as the game is going looks like the girls are more attracted to UGLY BASTERD than good looking guys XD
Agreed that was one of the best scenes - intuitively I would have guessed not many people saw it because it required the path of saying no to the first guy, then not kissing her yourself.
As far as MC's opponents I would personally prefer more normal guys and less rapists/opportunists like the fisherman. I know people like that but to me its kind of meh. It hurts a lot more to lose to a guy actually seducing a girl like Hank did with Jane/Cynthia or even Bryce/Amber than the fisherman who just straight up rapes kayla.

I just hate gross disgusting man rapes/drugs girl trope. Much prefer suave handsome dude (could be a douche or even just a genuinly nice guy) to compete with because lets be honest not a single guy thats been introduced is an actual equal/threat to the MC if the MC wants to stop it. Maybe Hank could compete for a girl against him but no one else could unless they drug/rape them or the MC just neglects the girl first.
Completely agree though I suspect we're in the minority here as there's a strong love affair with hobos and old men amongst these types of players.

I do like that it at least treats most of these scenarios as semi-believable characters like hank or ajit aren't the typical ntr charicatures of "yo bitch ima fuk you".....girl: "oh no please don't!" - they're shown to be seducers in their own right like you said.

Last edited:

Serenity@Blended Imagery

Nov 17, 2022
I must say this is an amazing netorare.... Love how you just pick the red choices to find all the nice netorare in the VN, so wish other VNs were so simple to find netorare content!!! Can't wait to see more netorare from this dev, as its not the over the top cuckhold rubbish you see in to many VN's nowadays If anything it's so refreshing to see the different netorare that can naturally happen in real life, that isn't fully unbelievable, even comical at some times!!!

4.20 star(s) 31 Votes