• Isabella

Votes: 72 8.7%
  • Jane

Votes: 39 4.7%

• Total voters

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
Huh? She was the first one to have it. First episode, first scene, was NTR with the girlfriend. You either chose a different path, or you skipped right through it and didn't actually pay attention to what character is the girlfriend.
Did you read the dialogue? or even see the scene? The GF didn't even know it was the fisherman and the MC didn't even see anything. I wouldn't call that Netorare...

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
Did you read the dialogue? or even see the scene? The GF didn't even know it was the fisherman and the MC didn't even see anything. I wouldn't call that Netorare...
However you see it, we the player know that she had sex with someone else. A LI having sex with someone else, while they are with the MC, is still NTR. Just because they didn't see it, doesn't mean it didn't happen.

soemantri9

Nov 7, 2022
i want to complain, why ugly bastard so easy to sex with other women not like mc. example when we save the girl from the bar we only got kiss but when hank save her he got free pussy?. wtf man its so unfair

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
However you see it, we the player know that she had sex with someone else. A LI having sex with someone else, while they are with the MC, is still NTR. Just because they didn't see it, doesn't mean it didn't happen.
None of the characters knew what was actually happening. It's not Netorare.. it doesn't matter if we as the player saw it.. but that's just my opinion anyway

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
None of the characters knew what was actually happening. It's not Netorare.. it doesn't matter if we as the player saw it.. but that's just my opinion anyway
The fisherman knows it happened. And he is now on the ship. All he has to do is confront the girlfriend about it, and then she asks the MC about it. Once she realizes the fisherman is right, then she'll know it happened.

Problem is that this game is not setting any variables with any of the choices we make. So even the game itself acts like that scene never happened (as apparent from the fisherman's dialogue when he talks about boarding the ship. He acts like nothing happened even if it did).

That's the main problem this game has right now. No variables are being set. So, none of our choices matter. Take for instance, the Amber situation. There are three (four) outcomes to the night. Either she hooks up with Ajit, Bryce, or the MC (or no one). Since no variable is being set depending on who she hooks up with, how is that going to play out in the next update or later updates? Is it going to be completely ignored and she is still going to be a virgin? Or is there a predetermined path set, and we can't change it?

Without variables being set, none of our choices make any difference to the actual story. You can NTR everyone or intervene to stop it from happening. It won't matter or change the story since no variable is being set with your choices, thus making your choices mean nothing.

myZone

Dec 20, 2020
Agreed that was one of the best scenes - intuitively I would have guessed not many people saw it because it required the path of saying no to the first guy, then not kissing her yourself.
Yes and he is someone MC is close to which makes it more humiliating. Also how Amber talks during the session was good as well....

I do like that it at least treats most of these scenarios as semi-believable characters like hank or ajit aren't the typical ntr charicatures of "yo bitch ima fuk you".....girl: "oh no please don't!" - they're shown to be seducers in their own right like you said.
I wouldn't say Hanks seduction was believable. Like I mean the guy just saved her in one occasion and boom both of them just slept with him makes no sense at least to me. It would be much better if the main rivals were someone close to the MC.
Judging by how it's going I'm guessing the MCs gonna cuck Wayne with his mother and sisters, so why not make him a competition for Kayla and her mother. That would make a good rivalry between them. As for now he seems like a harmless character. Buy who knows

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Yes and he is someone MC is close to which makes it more humiliating. Also how Amber talks during the session was good as well....

I wouldn't say Hanks seduction was believable. Like I mean the guy just saved her in one occasion and boom both of them just slept with him makes no sense at least to me. It would be much better if the main rivals were someone close to the MC.
Judging by how it's going I'm guessing the MCs gonna cuck Wayne with his mother and sisters, so why not make him a competition for Kayla and her mother. That would make a good rivalry between them. As for now he seems like a harmless character. Buy who knows
Okay believable in the realm of avn logic. :LOL:

Yes I agree with you there's room for improvement....but the bar is set so low in this genre I was happy to see at least a LITTLE bit of smooth talk before the bang-bang.

Serenity@Blended Imagery

Nov 17, 2022
Currently Netorare [Designed to cause jealousy by having the romantic interest involved with someone other than the MC.]
planned_tags-v2
netorareA love interest has sexual contact with someone else without the approval of the protagonist, either voluntarily or from some form of coercion (eg, drugs, mind control, blackmail, rape). If the later, add the relevant coercion tag tooRenamed from ntr

So what happened to the MC's GF is netorare plan and simple

Reactions: fbass

Lord Bradley

May 28, 2019
So after positive initial impressions with first update I gotta be a bit critical of the second. First of all there were some coding mistakes and typos, but that can all be polished out. What concerns me is developement resources being used for "flashbacks/memories/fantasies" or other events that are not currently happening. As someone who likes the kinks involved in these events it's very meh in terms of enjoyment and knowing someone had to make a lot of renders and animations for that makes me feel even more grim. Now think about portion of audience who don't even make that choice - for them content is not disappointing, but simply not existing. It's important to talk about this now, because recipe like this will only stack up and increase in development time as game evolves. I've mentioned this in other games I play as well - if you want to introduce a character, set up lore, explain premise of something from past or dream or whatever... Simply do few well written dialogue sentences and maybe throw in a good background render or two. Save time, resources and have near identical effect. Use spare resources and time to further develop story or prepare a spicy scene with important event/character.

I am only critical about game I hope will do well so please don't take anything I say personally or hate motivated. Also that is only my opinion, if majority disagrees with me I won't contest that. I will still check out next update! Good luck and apart from the stuff I critisized everything else seems cool enough so don't lose hope :)

4.20 star(s) 30 Votes