LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
gonna try this but had to comment first.
I love both Reluctant Archon and Sorcerer not because they already established powerfull men its because there not fucking idiots.
they are not totaly clueless they actualy come across as some one that actually finished school their not some over sexed adolescencet that constantly thinks "wow look at that ass id like to stick my dick in that" every two fucking secounds.
I don't care if the MC starts weak and gets stronger as long as he acts like a normal human being and not a weak coward or delusional "i'm a sexgod" moron.
he can lose at the start as long as he's willing to try.
But if he wins by the scruff of his neck (skin of his teeth if you prefer) thats even better.
I have high hopes for this game from whats been said but figgered I should point out we not all of us need to be OP from the start type of fans.

Just Sayin.

wulfy1

Aug 27, 2017
I like it. Lots of imagination. The writing is good, the humor is good, the renders are good, and the characters are very likable... well everyone but Chen, but you know... fuck that guy. Keep up the good work on this!

~Wulf

Reactions: Real Kreten

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
This game is growing on me .. 4 all the other chars than Mc ... he got plot armor, allies love him .. he be safe.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So ..yeah .. nothing in this game that would attract anyone to Mc, all he gets are scraps and no real connections.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I don't get the need to tear down other vns to build up others. Personally I truly enjoy all three vns. Reluctant Archon, Sorcerer, and this one really are different creatures imo. More than most of the vns on here are different atleast.

mistwolf_2k

May 18, 2020
I don't get the need to tear down other vns to build up others. Personally I truly enjoy all three vns. Reluctant Archon, Sorcerer, and this one really are different creatures imo. More than most of the vns on here are different atleast.
I have to agree wholeheartedly here. Personally I love all three of the games. And each has their own methodology with the MC. Folks just seem to want to pigeonhole everything they see that has similar elements instead of enjoying them for the unique experience. I mean come on, this isn't the standard landlady/tenant shenanigans that we see pop up weekly.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Spfjolietjake

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
So ..
Capella

Just fired up the 3.1 version .. sure enough Mc could not enjoy Chloe much because of this stupid traceback:

other than that ... MC front door having gas mask and ugly graffity on the inside also as on the outside ..
Where did you bunk us gamers, in a bunker?

mistwolf_2k

May 18, 2020
So ..
Capella

Just fired up the 3.1 version .. sure enough Mc could not enjoy Chloe much because of this stupid traceback:

other than that ... MC front door having gas mask and ugly graffity on the inside also as on the outside ..
I just played through the whole game from the prologue to the end of 3.1 on a brand new install and did not have a single error pop up. Not sure if that is something to consider.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Ok... well .. Capella if it does not check out, you do you .. no pressure ...

bone.jpg

One more thing ... is that % sign gonna be in every hot scene or just some random ones?

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
okl.jpg

Guess this ganme does have some perky great gratification mpoments in store ... nice make up round.

Capella

I write.
Game Developer
Mar 12, 2018
So ..
Capella

I just played through the whole game from the prologue to the end of 3.1 on a brand new install and did not have a single error pop up. Not sure if that is something to consider.

The big red warning I put for that was removed from the thread upon promotion, for some reason... Again, let me explain.

In the previous version, I screwed up while writing the script. All saves past Robbie's birthday are broken because of that. That was fixed on this release, but unfortunately, there is no way to fix the saves. So, to continue the story, players will either have to start fresh or load a save before Robbie's birthday seeing as how deeply Chloe's scene affects the story. Again, my mistake, so sorry for that.

Then again, I did put a warning for this that got removed. In the future, please, I welcome you guys to the game's Discord and Patreon. Status updates and issues like this one are always addressed in public posts.

And last, I'm always reading new posts. Although I don't always reply, I'm always here. Thanks to everyone playing through the game and giving me your thoughts. They help me improve.

pablo.1297

Jan 2, 2019
hello, there is a problem with eva, i get this error when you are with the stiper and then in her house the same thing happens, someone knows how to solve it, i think they are points for the relationship with her.

1614013630257.png

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
At the castle, going forward in this game .. .Mc is back to nothingness ... AGAIN ... so predictable

juhy.jpg

Mc had so nice come back in the gym with Eva .. now he is Ichigo nose bleeding for nothing ... he has Chloe be wonderful,
why do this in front of the gurl who thinks nothing of him ... she told him point blank in the car .. he is pointless.

Then game has all that mighty talk at the beginning, that you should stand up 4 yourself
or other chars will not take MC seriously...
- . Where is my banter line here?
- . Where is my flirt line?
Why do I have to basically be pussy wipped in this scene
to the gurl who disrespects us point blank ...
The gaul in this game ...
entitled wenches must allways be horrid to good guys.

D Dog

Jul 31, 2018
I just have to say I love the progression of the game, even the MC coming along character building towards the end. This is very easy in my top five games, when an update happens I will stop everything and have to play it. Keep up the great work.

4.50 star(s) 132 Votes