FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
Hmm just wanted to start new game because of that notice in op but it looks like it would be wise to wait for v3.1.0.1.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Capella

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
Just played for the first time and damn! That is awesome! I really enjoyed playing it! And when I saw Robbie as in Roberta, I thought she could be Portuguese, but I was really surprised when she said she was born in Rio, hahaha! I guess it is the first time I see something about Brazil in a VN. I'm Brazilian and liked a lot about that. Keep the good work, Capella

Reactions: Real Kreten

BarbarrossaNA

Sep 10, 2019
If other's would work 9 months on an initial release perhaps some of the garbage wouldn't be tossed out there.. take your time on the update.. say 2 months? ;)

2nd Patreon for this game.. the length and quality of the work speaks for itself.
Who rocks? Capella does.. that's who

I don't get the need to tear down other vns to build up others. Personally I truly enjoy all three vns. Reluctant Archon, Sorcerer, and this one really are different creatures imo. More than most of the vns on here are different atleast.

Great games to be mentioned with.. I'm still here and still having a blast.. First time DEV still impressing me... his first quote on Patreon?
- First of all: I don't know what I'm doing. I never managed a Patreon account or did anything visual-related before, so I'm constantly on a learning process.

Not to shabby is all I got to say.. not to shabby. ;)

esenvawoli2

Feb 13, 2020
I got an error with the stripper (have never played any version other than 3.1.0.0). Is this something fixable by enabling the console and initializing evstr to something, and what should it be?
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 9082, in <module>
NameError: name 'evstr' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "script.rpyc", line 9082, in script
  File "C:\Users\~\Downloads\MW-3.1.0.0-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1832, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "C:\Users\~\Downloads\MW-3.1.0.0-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2059, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "C:\Users\~\Downloads\MW-3.1.0.0-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2052, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/script.rpy", line 9082, in <module>
NameError: name 'evstr' is not defined

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Mad World 3.1.0.0
Sun Feb 21 22:05:12 2021

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
Feels like the preview pics are a way, way higher res than the actual game. Only done with the first chapter so far, but the imgs are way more grainy than what is shown in the previews.

Alex5280

Sep 3, 2020
This is definitely one of the most underrated games on this site. Hopefully, it will start getting the attention it deserves. Is there any plans for a walkthrough? Looking forward to the next update.

Grohal

Jul 27, 2019
FehlerNachKampfuntersuchung.JPG

Get this in chapter 3, after Fionas... body check(s) and right after the "It can't be possible she figured that much about me with just a few hits"-screen.

€: Started from the beginning with a fresh 3.1 and it works. Guess it was some old version fuck up.

Last edited:

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
gotta admit so far i really like the story. my issues are minimal with the actual game. like some complains would be a few early renders are grainy but for me no big deal.

also Roberta's model just seems off to me not sure if its the jawline,chin or her model in general but she just seems different compared to the other women. that being said i dont hate or even dislike her.

sadly i feel like this game is gonna be on the list of underated games out there because it definitely has the writing going for it. renders are getting better. but it seems like it sacrifices sex scenes a bit.

or maybe not sex so much as interactions with some of the women. at least thats how i felt like it in this update. the flirting with Fiona was pretty good but other encounters were pretty much decided like Paeonia throwing the knife. MC could have been given a choice how to react to her for example. but nope we got no choice. dont get me wrong i like her alot so i wouldve chosen the "nice" choice if there were options for it either way. but eh maybe thats just me.

that being said i hope to see this game keep going. good luck dev.

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
Is there different routes in the game? Like If you get with chloe does it lock you out of other people?

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Chloe is the one MC has a deeper connection with .. Robi is just the room mate...
That model gurl does not want to go to lover route 4 fear she will loose MC as a friend.
Mad World [Release 3.1.0.0] Smoke Mob Games

Original Size Win/Linux: 2.49 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 300 MB: MEGA - WORKUPLOAD
Compressed Size Mac: 283 MB: MEGA - WORKUPLOAD

DEV MESSAGE IN THE OP:
A mistake I made while writing the script made the story completely broken past Chapter One. As such, I highly recommend making a new save or continuing from there if you have a save available. I am truly sorry.

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
anyone have compressed version
This is the base game, possible errors you can ignore, but the content is there.

gotta admit so far i really like the story. my issues are minimal with the actual game. like some complains would be a few early renders are grainy but for me no big deal.

also Roberta's model just seems off to me not sure if its the jawline,chin or her model in general but she just seems different compared to the other women. that being said i dont hate or even dislike her.

sadly i feel like this game is gonna be on the list of underated games out there because it definitely has the writing going for it. renders are getting better. but it seems like it sacrifices sex scenes a bit.

or maybe not sex so much as interactions with some of the women. at least thats how i felt like it in this update. the flirting with Fiona was pretty good but other encounters were pretty much decided like Paeonia throwing the knife. MC could have been given a choice how to react to her for example. but nope we got no choice. dont get me wrong i like her alot so i wouldve chosen the "nice" choice if there were options for it either way. but eh maybe thats just me.

that being said i hope to see this game keep going. good luck dev.
Robb was meant to be different, because she has male friends and does not see them
as possible lovers - she only dates jerks for lovers.

Is there different routes in the game? Like If you get with chloe does it lock you out of other people?
Right now, only Chloe is a real woman with the Mc, others just want a white night to use
as a friend and then go bang jerks. Chloe chose MC for who he is, not because he was nice,
not because he saved her or did something 4 her.

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
Chloe is the one MC has a deeper connection with .. Robi is just the room mate...
That model gurl does not want to go to lover route 4 fear she will loose MC as a friend.

This is the base game, possible errors you can ignore, but the content is there.

Robb was meant to be different, because she has male friends and does not see them
as possible lovers - she only dates jerks for lovers.

Right now, only Chloe is a real woman with the Mc, others just want a white night to use
as a friend and then go bang jerks. Chloe chose MC for who he is, not because he was nice,
not because he saved her or did something 4 her.
I don't think Eva and Robbie want MC as a white knight and bang jerk. Robbie maybe isn't looking for a relationship because she passed what she passed with her ex, so she is a lil afraid that might happen again. About Eva, I don't know, I guess she likes MC, but her life is so messed up, she doesn't want drag him into it. Chloe loves Robbie, so I believe there will be a throuple with them some day.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Chloe and MC talk freely about Robb ... MC and Robb are Chloes people that she loves.

Robb thinks MC is gay,
Chloe is still too protective on Robb to go love route,
because she left and thinks that is the cause Robb started dating jerks.
MC is bad at getting his love reciprocated, this is where Chloe comes in, she accepts MC and talks freely to him.
MC is open because his bartender encouraged him to be open and look 4 opportunity everywhere.

I don't think Eva and Robbie want MC as a white knight and bang jerk. Robbie maybe isn't looking for a relationship because she passed what she passed with her ex, so she is a lil afraid that might happen again. About Eva, I don't know, I guess she likes MC, but her life is so messed up, she doesn't want drag him into it. Chloe loves Robbie, so I believe there will be a throuple with them some day.

4.50 star(s) 132 Votes