Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
The port is still on ... burried in some couples of pages back ..
Unofficial Android Port for Mad World v0.3.1

Download

START A NEW GAME (look at the first page)

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Textsize, opacity slider added
Rename MC from menu added

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.
Will there be any unofficial or official android ports to this game?
I never expected to make a post on this forum, but this game was too good not to say so.
Android Port removed? Why tho? This game is not your typical "wham bam thank you maam" and the story actually is interesting. The name of the group even surprised me, "Royal Guard", maybe a nod to one white haired wacky wahoo pizza guy
i've downloaded it a few days ago and when I checked earlier it was gone. Hoping dev would put it back on
I found this game on adultgameon but they don't always carry updates. I find F95 more reliable for that. I hope someone posts the android ports moving forward.
yeah, I've checked other sites and forums, F95's the only one that delivers properly, well, most of the time.
yeah, I've checked other sites and forums, F95's the only one that delivers properly, well, most of the time.
Dev scraped it form OP because of the codes revisions and gaming inprovements done
in tihs 3.1.0.1 version as of late ... you can still get the base game ... go game.

Jabbersnapped

Apr 16, 2020
The port is still on ... burried in some couples of pages back ..

Dev scraped it form OP because of the codes revisions and gaming inprovements done
in tihs 3.1.0.1 version as of late ... you can still get the base game ... go game.
oh niceee. thanks m8

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
"Embarrassment is the cost of entry. If you aren't willing to look a foolish beginner, you'll never become a graceful master."

Loved the training montage. I think it was handled very well, especially the quick scenes of the downtime with Robbie.

As much as I like Fiona, I really want to get closer to Paeonia. She looks like a cuddler.

Reactions: TundraLupus

realfoodman

Feb 6, 2020
the mc has the body of a big guy that lost weight but is in this weird position of a fat looking muscular...its not so apparent later on tho

facial hair was the best thing u cud give the mc.....and worse thing to take away in an instant

Last edited:
Reactions: Cigzag

Exoplast

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
Mad World [Release 3.1.0.1] [Smoke Mob Games]

Original Size Win: 2,49 GB

Compressed Size Win: 315 MB (352 MB unpacked)

Win:

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

done with Cruncher v0.4.1.1(BAS@f95zone)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

hatefuldisplay

May 22, 2020
Played through the entirety of this one. Quite interesting and unique. Kudos on that.

I'm not sure where I stand on all the ladies yet.

Robbi is the one who I assume is meant to be the main love interest. Unfortunately, I become less attracted to the model every time I see her. I'm not beyond boning her anyway and she has a decent story line. Cool personality as well. Still, she isn't doing much for me in general.

Eva is definitely in the top ranking for me at times. The constant changes in her hairstyle move her up and down for me. The strip club moment definitely pushed her much higher though...

Dr. Whitfield is pretty hot. I don't know much else about her. I was hoping the MC would read her a bit, but nah. Have to see if a chance comes up and hope for it.

Alva Rosetti definitely pulls off that hot cougar vibe. I get it that she's a cunt, but I still hope the chance arrives to throw some up in her. Me = Dog. Sorry.

I'm definitely hoping for more time with Elena, in both of her forms of course. Now that we know her original attitude was a show, let's hope more comes from her real persona.

Fiona is super hot and tough as nails. Her personality hasn't been swaying me either way really. Regardless, I'm interested.

Chloe is a great character. Nice back story. I like her being firm on her preference, but having consideration of being with the MC. With her looks, personality, and sexuality; I definitely see that she might be worth some effort.

Paoenia, what's under that mask? Actually, what's under the rest of that outfit in general? I'm definitely looking forward to finding out.

Cherry... I hope she wasn't a one time fling. Please send the MC back to her club at some point. With Eva for an advanced dance would be preferred.

Nova is pretty cute as well. Flirty from the start could mean some cool scenes ahead. I hope so at least.

This game is definitely a hidden gem with a unique story and great characters. My only issue is that there are a lot of rushed renders that look really grainy. I was able to get through it, but the first ten minutes or so had a lot of those issues. I think going back and redoing those would do a lot to keep less patient players interested. Otherwise, great game. I can't wait to see more.

Reactions: Gorse

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Loved the update. Only complaint is I have zero idea how much time has passed in training. Looking forward to the next update and maybe some lewdness? Regardless best of luck with this and thank you :)

Reactions: Real Kreten

m0us3r

Nov 28, 2020
I love this game.

There is not much sex, but the story is top notch.

Better than most Hollywood movies or fantasy books.

I got a bug though, probably because the current release was not 100% compatible with the saves from the previous release:

Code:
While running game code:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 10212, in <module>
NameError: name 'chro' is not defined

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I love this game.

There is not much sex, but the story is top notch.

Better than most Hollywood movies or fantasy books.

I got a bug though, probably because the current release was not 100% compatible with the saves from the previous release:

Code:
While running game code:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 10212, in <module>
NameError: name 'chro' is not defined
Same errors here and probably same reason. I think it happened like 3 times during the whole update. No big to me

Reactions: Forgotted

Real Kreten

Apr 10, 2020
m0us3r and Spfjolietjake
The developer warned of the need to start game from beginning. It was written at OP. The variable "chro" is associated with whether MC had sex with Chloe after Robyn's (and MC's) birthdays.

You'll be interested to know that without this variable, you won't be able to start a scene with Chloe in the latest episode. I say in other way, that you missed scene, if you have variable “chro” not defined. I recommend restarting for everyone with this problem.

m0us3r

Nov 28, 2020
m0us3r and Spfjolietjake
The developer warned of the need to start game from beginning. It was written at OP. The variable "chro" is associated with whether MC had sex with Chloe after Robyn's (and MC's) birthdays.

You'll be interested to know that without this variable, you won't be able to start a scene with Chloe in the latest episode. I say in other way, that you missed scene, if you have variable “chro” not defined. I recommend restarting for everyone with this problem.
Spfjolietjake
Another option is to use Unren
- for Windows: https://f95zone.to/threads/unren-ba...compiler-console-developer-menu-enabler.3083/
- MacOS / Linux: https://f95zone.to/threads/unren-for-macos-and-linux-v0-8-2.16887/
to enable console, and enter in the console, somewhere before Fiona starts to examine/train you:
> chro = "1"
then exit console, click to the next screen and save.

Thank you.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
m0us3r and Spfjolietjake

Spfjolietjake
Another option is to use Unren
- for Windows: https://f95zone.to/threads/unren-ba...compiler-console-developer-menu-enabler.3083/
- MacOS / Linux: https://f95zone.to/threads/unren-for-macos-and-linux-v0-8-2.16887/
to enable console, and enter in the console, somewhere before Fiona starts to examine/train you:
> chro = "1"
then exit console, click to the next screen and save.

Thank you.
Thank you both, please know I wasn't complaining. I had a limited time to play and just honestly wanted to see the new update. I'll re play from the beginning next time off. I do appreciate you both taking the time when I should have took the time originally. Cheers :)

shakespear

Feb 25, 2020
Also here to give some cudos.

Really nice game. It was nice to have the MC be a real life actual hero. Not just a gigilo who gets all the girls (I assume we'll get to that as the game progresses) but he's actually a hero who will save people, with our without powers. Made me feel like I was getting to be a hero.

My rating of the girls almost exactly mimics @hatefuldisplay
I'd like there to be something about Robbie that makes her attractive. She's a bit too bland right now. She's got the archtype of an engenue, and that's okay, but she needs some more depth to her character.

Eva by far the most interesting, and sexy. Of course you gave us a great sex scene to make her more interesting, but still she's got it going on.

Also, we're getting to the point that I'd like to know more about the meta plot. You've given us some of the cast of villains, which is great, but clearly there is 'lore' about the Dragons and the Gods etc. As the MC, I want to know just enough about WHY I need to train this hard. End of the World? Everyone's out to get me? Big bad is on the rise? Something to make the investment worth it.

Otherwise, really good game. TY

Reactions: Real Kreten

m0us3r

Nov 28, 2020
Eva by far the most interesting, and sexy.
The problem with Eva is that she is 21, but her face looks like 35 at least.

Everyone's out to get me? Big bad is on the rise? Something to make the investment worth it.
Bounty hunters and others who want to extract your Relic.

Plus, the Relic so powerful means enemies who want to get you before you learn and become a power to deal with.

And Royal Guard has enough enemies too. As for details, it's a bit of a mystery story (since the very first lines).

Reactions: Kalrotix
4.50 star(s) 132 Votes