m0us3r

Nov 28, 2020
I only tried to give a very short summary of the news from the dev who mentioned that "Mad World" would need more support to go on further...
Many of these fine but rare games with more focus on the story, characterisation and immersion but maybe less lewd stuff share the same issue: they aren't for masses and so often don't receive the support they deserve.
Yes, I think the easiest way to raise that support is to hook people on sexy stuff. "Sex sells". This game is also "for masses", I think. It's just less provocative for the emotional reaction "Oh give me more!.." :D

It's not bad or good... MW would find its fans anyway...

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Ok .. so .. gandalf gives up the ring to frodo . then accompanies him on a perilous journey.
Of course, concirned other power wielders band together with frodo to .. keep the baddies at bay.
Sound familiar? Well .. it only needed a huge production to bring the novel to the lime light.

ARHunt

Dec 7, 2019
Story is really great, and if i have to complain it's pretty much on the "sexy time". for example like elena, i figure meeting with her and do stuff every now and then would be good for sexual part of the games especially before MC goes to train as a royal guard. A little bit progress with roberta like a simple awkward kiss even on cheek just to show that we can actually go with her (but maybe i make a wrong choice along the way since no way to really tell?) cause again man with their other head thinking would support easier.

But other than that i love the story so far ( never really care about renders as long as they look like a woman and didn't have any dick, im in)

RIC0H

Well-Endowed Member
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2020
Mad World [Release 3.2.0.0] - Compressed

Original Win Size: 3.38GB
Win Compressed Size: 380MB - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
Download.png

well
does that line makes sense to anyone?
is it me or ...
im openminded about fiction but ...
you can say even "give me all the steps you made ,so i can bake a cake .." ....

• Haha
Reactions: Gorse

Kitchentable

Aug 13, 2018
The new* title picture is freaking great in all aspects!
Humour, reference, details. Awesome.

*If it's not that new, please don't hit me.

m0us3r Yeah, it is sometimes weird what dev and what games got
huge amount of backers and which do not. There seems to be no pattern there.
But I think too, like you said, that consistency a big part of it.

And I wholeheartly agree that Mad World deserves more backers.

Anywho, new update!!!
Always tell myself to sit out an update or 2 out for more content in the next go.
Works for a lot of the VNs but never for Mad World and a very small number of other VNs.

warbird

Jun 2, 2018
View attachment 1158598

well
does that line makes sense to anyone?
is it me or ...
im openminded about fiction but ...
you can say even "give me all the steps you made ,so i can bake a cake .." ....
i think the "god" was referring to the artifact , asking MC to give all the word he spoke during a certain period of time by using artifact as a means of transfer, he would then consume those words and gather power from them.
i think it may have something to do with artifact holders words having power and what not.

Reactions: belovedeggs

markblazes

Jun 16, 2020
It's been a while since I last played this, I remember all the character and their story except for one. Can someone remind me who's Elena again?

kingc123

Dec 24, 2018
Cant believe I've never come across this game before, looks really interesting. I don't usually play games until there's around 2000 renders in them so I know there's a good chunk of content. The file size for this one is big which is encouraging, does anyone know roughly how much content there is?

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
Man, that last update, jeez. That was rough. Not in a bad way, just emotionally. Cool to see some backstory on Vincent finally, even if it was brief. But still, great update as always. Loving this story! ;)

It's been a while since I last played this, I remember all the character and their story except for one. Can someone remind me who's Elena again?
Elena is your old boss who you ran deliveries for, before you got involved in all the relic stuff.

4.50 star(s) 132 Votes