MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I really like this story which is good because I am not really a fan of the love interests at all. LOL...Except for Robbie who the MC has not tried for at all. Eva, Elena, Fiona, Chloe... All of no interest to me - Eva doesn't want anything to do with the MC, Elena is a POS in a human skin wrapper, Fiona is boring, and Chloe wants Robbie more than anything else. So it's great that the story, though somewhat of a trope, is fun and keeps me invested. Looking forward to the next update!

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Yeh how very dare a Dev make his own game his own way.
Seriously what is this world comeing too.
Shame on him for not letting you be the dick you so odviously wonna be.
Then don't give a choice ? I've no problem if I can't be a dick, but don't give me the option just to spit on me

It's called 'having a laugh'. In one of my fav's 'Secret Summer' there is a scene where you can choose to 'Finish Him Mortal Kombat style' ... but of course you can't really lol.
Yeah when it's funny ok, but that's not the case here although this is subjective

• Angry
Reactions: Skeltom and acondo

cristalblade

Feb 15, 2020
Fun game, nice storytelling, very good renders, shitty skin colors sometimes... Not sure about the last one, could be a conscious choice? Great work !!!

King Slayer100

Modder
Aug 20, 2018
Unofficial Android Port for :- Mad World v0.3.3.0

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Textsize, opacity slider added
Rename from menu option added

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.

Last edited:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
getim.gif

Anyone want this in the game?

View attachment 1159097
can you dipshit tell me what's the point of putting this choice if i can't chose it :unsure:
Yeah, hate when devs do that. Don't lecture me and remove that choice
Yeh how very dare a Dev make his own game his own way.
Seriously what is this world comeing too.
Shame on him for not letting you be the dick you so odviously wonna be.
It's called 'having a laugh'. In one of my fav's 'Secret Summer' there is a scene where you can choose to 'Finish Him Mortal Kombat style' ... but of course you can't really lol.
Then don't give a choice ? I've no problem if I can't be a dick, but don't give me the option just to spit on me

Yeah when it's funny ok, but that's not the case here although this is subjective
That's true. Comedy is subjective. I found it funny, but you did not. It doesn't bother me, sorry you found it in poor taste.
Loving the story, the narrative can be a bit discombobulated at times but overall I am hooked!

4.50 star(s) 132 Votes