v1900

Apr 21, 2020
So apparently hobo version of the MC had more game than the current version of the MC. Kind of want to play as a hobo for the remainder of the game. Perhaps hobo version would slay Robbie's pussy faster, if not we can keep playing for consolation price Elena. :ROFLMAO:

Who else wants to play as a hobo?

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
So apparently hobo version of the MC had more game than the current version of the MC. Kind of want to play as a hobo for the remainder of the game. Perhaps hobo version would slay Robbie's pussy faster, if not we can keep playing for consolation price Elena. :ROFLMAO:

Who else wants to play as a hobo?
At this point my MC has fucked Chloe once and refuses to touch the hell-bitch Elena, nor did I have him "mind control" Eva, and then he didn't even flirt with Fiona. Robbie and Chloe are of interest to me (and the blue girl which I am unable to remember her name) but it seems Robbie is not interested and Chloe only wants Robbie. It would be nice if the MC could have some meaningless sex with some side piece instead of having the choice of Elena or no one.

Hobo MC forever!

v1900

Apr 21, 2020
At this point my MC has fucked Chloe once and refuses to touch the hell-bitch Elena, nor did I have him "mind control" Eva, and then he didn't even flirt with Fiona. Robbie and Chloe are of interest to me (and the blue girl which I am unable to remember her name) but it seems Robbie is not interested and Chloe only wants Robbie. It would be nice if the MC could have some meaningless sex with some side piece instead of having the choice of Elena or no one.

Hobo MC forever!
Maybe Elena is designed to be the meaningless sex? If I am not mistaken she is not important to the plot and is our only option for repeat hide the snake In this update if you treat her nicely you can bump uglies again. At least she is getting bearable bordering on ok (if you bite the bullet and speak to her).

[edit] Also Elena is a super easy lay. Both times had been like: U wnt sum fuk?..Legs open.

The blue girl is Nova, would be nice to make little smurfs.

Hobo MC forever!

Last edited:

JJATH

May 2, 2017
I mean you would be a pissy bitch as well if your skin is sensitive as fuck. We don't know a lot of what the characters' backstories are, we have learned of Vincent, and we are a lot alike. You can kind of see that at the end of the update we saw Vincents past but he also saw ours. 'When you look into the Abyss... The Abyss looks back.' The update makes a lot of sense, but 'God' said to look up hypnosis. Hypnosis has nothing to do with what this is. We have learned a lot of other people's backstories, but you can tell that the main characters are going for a ride.

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
Uh oh, I ran into a fun little error after loading a save from 3.0

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yeah that entire part of the script is missing from 3.2

You'll either have to find and play 3.1, wait for a bug fix, or manually define both it and the other variables that come after it.

attached 3.1 script for references if you want to manually define stuff.

kvier

Apr 30, 2018
Holy shit this is good.

Stupid question: the sword that is wielded by Rogue has the runes ᛏᚷᛈᛢᛗᚹᚩᛠᛣᚫᛖᛢ down its center. Is that anything at all? Or just a stock asset decorated with cool-looking nonsense?

Capella

I write.
Game Developer
Mar 12, 2018
for what?
most "choices" are explained by game ...
not that choices really matter at this game ...
Now, that's a common misconception. I have to ask that you guys do NOT pick stuff randomly just because one or more options gives you no immediate/obvious branching. Some choices in the game are there only to slowly shape your character. Personality and traits will play a HUGE role in the grand scheme of things. I'm making it that way so players have no way to cheat the best outcome possible on everything, but rather have a story that responds to your personality. I made a post on Patreon where I explained exactly how the personality system works. You can find it here:

Love it or hate it...but that's just how it is. Sorry for that.

Then don't give a choice ? I've no problem if I can't be a dick, but don't give me the option just to spit on me

Yeah when it's funny ok, but that's not the case here although this is subjective
Like Shyguy1369 said, this is only there as a joke. There was no fourth wall break or anything of the sort. I'm sorry you feel like that was there just to "spit on" you. That was not my intention.

how long is this new update?
Something around forty minutes.

Holy shit this is good.

Stupid question: the sword that is wielded by Rogue has the runes ᛏᚷᛈᛢᛗᚹᚩᛠᛣᚫᛖᛢ down its center. Is that anything at all? Or just a stock asset decorated with cool-looking nonsense?
Seems like we're getting to the real questions!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thank you guys for playing - really. I wish I could answer all of your questions but I can't always find the right words and still be honest with everyone.

And for the last time...YES! Robbie will be available as a love interest! Be patient!

Doni94

Dec 29, 2018
I just finished the game but there isn´t any scene with Robbie. Does she have any romance or it will be for future updates ?

Very Good game by the way (y) can´t wait for the next updates !

Reactions: RedPyrate

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
Then don't give a choice ? I've no problem if I can't be a dick, but don't give me the option just to spit on me

Yeah when it's funny ok, but that's not the case here although this is subjective
I'd have to agree. Being given a "choice" you can't pick anyway is bad enough but being lectured for picking it is no different then the dev telling people how you should act while playing a game in the privacy of your own home. It may have been "for laughs" but it's just laughing at the player.

Last edited:

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
Personaly I like to choose choices I wouldn't normaly choose just to see where it leads.
If I don't like it and often even if I do I still normaly go back and choose what I would normaly pick.
And I personaly I found that choice f-king hilarious and I'm guessing since its not the basis of dozens of pages here its possible that most other players either felt the same or couldn't care less and who know's maybe some didn't even pick that option.

but even if I didn't find it hilarious I still wouldn't agree with the complaints about being a lecture as it's a joke not a lecture.
And when you concider that many games use these type's of options not even as joke's but as a Game Over's or Bad Ends.
Fortunatly I tend to stop playing thoughs game's but I would say we are pritty f-kin lucky it is just a joke.

I'm Sorry if you feel like its a lecture but as some one who has been lectured at many many time's I can honestly say that wasn't even close too one.
But feel free to disagree however I don't think the Dev has any reason to apologise for or change this choice.

But thats just my opnion and what would I know after all I only play this game's I don't make um.

4.50 star(s) 132 Votes