The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
So wait, none of the choices matter yet? What about the "Yeah, I don't want them to change either" or "Stay silent" when Eve brings up your relationship?

Reactions: yigitxs

flame13th

Sep 21, 2016
Now I wish there's a Paragon, Renegade, and Humorous choices in this game. Hahahaha!

Would love to see Humorous MC. But honestly the plot and setting of this game is good. Most of the time I rarely got interested in the plot of games (normally just skipped to the naughty bits) but the story managed to attract me into it. As I mentioned this before my favorite of this type of genre would be this game, Reluctant Archon, and Sorcerer. Anyone have any recommendation of other games that are similar?

kvier

Apr 30, 2018
So wait, none of the choices matter yet? What about the "Yeah, I don't want them to change either" or "Stay silent" when Eve brings up your relationship?
Nothing has yet been written that will cut you off of anything.

I'm certainly not saying that it's not coming. I'm just saying that right now, in 3.2.0.0, the differences are almost entirely of the "choose to skip this scene" sort.

So every choices has the same scenes?
I didn't say that. Just that it has minimal impact beyond that conversation. Yet. You can tell the truth to your bartender or not, and you get subtly different pictures and text. You can choose to not have sex with Elena or Chloe on either the first or second opportunity and text changes to match. When you're kidnapped, if you chose that your trait has been athletics, you get an extra couple pictures. You can ask Vincent all the questions after he's rescued you, and if so you can ask Cheng why Paeonia isn't the one who's taking care of you in the private hospital. If you ask Vincent for cab money you get a couple extra pictures. If you don't have sex with Chloe the first time, you get a dream vision of Rogue. If you don't accept Eva's advice to see a psychiatrist, you're instead watching a basketball game on TV. You get some different pictures and significantly different text the morning after if you and Eva spent time at the strip club.

The result of almost every single choice has been saved, so it's certainly possible that a choice will matter. Just not in the current version.

The ArcKnight

Donor
May 19, 2018
Now, that's a common misconception. I have to ask that you guys do NOT pick stuff randomly just because one or more options gives you no immediate/obvious branching. Some choices in the game are there only to slowly shape your character. Personality and traits will play a HUGE role in the grand scheme of things. I'm making it that way so players have no way to cheat the best outcome possible on everything, but rather have a story that responds to your personality. I made a post on Patreon where I explained exactly how the personality system works. You can find it here:

Love it or hate it...but that's just how it is. Sorry for that.

Like Shyguy1369 said, this is only there as a joke. There was no fourth wall break or anything of the sort. I'm sorry you feel like that was there just to "spit on" you. That was not my intention.

Something around forty minutes.

Seems like we're getting to the real questions!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thank you guys for playing - really. I wish I could answer all of your questions but I can't always find the right words and still be honest with everyone.

And for the last time...YES! Robbie will be available as a love interest! Be patient!
Odd question in regards to Avenger/Paragon points, is there any way of including a stat screen so we can see our alignment? or maybe a record of what Paragon/Avenger choices we've made in the past? Because with months between updates, ngl, I've forgotten alot of what previously happened let alone my own individual choices.

Babalon

Dec 19, 2019
the only thing what goes on my nerve is guy fucking bitching about everything "breaking some dude legs" he start a debate what "surrounding" mean in the situation where his teeth will go dance on the floor :D so he is a natural (pacifist) or (persuade) path or whatever is here a path :D so from the start i try to be a dick to even a god to install some curage in him :D even that dont help xD . but i love the game because of story what dev is developing here, not to much sex scenes and boring stuff like other games "on every corner of street there is a girl to spread legs for MC". about sex scenes there is few but quality ones and that is perfect my style of game and about returning powers to god after 365 days fuck that make MC even more powerful to transcend self to somthing greater "joke" anyway good game and devs have a new +1 patreon support. (y)

The ArcKnight

Donor
May 19, 2018
Just got done with the update and I absolutely loved it!
Elena's scene is amazing and I definitely want more of her.
Maybe a threesome between the Rosetti sisters? :love:
Elena is my bae no matter if she's a redhead, silver, brunette, or Robbie. xD
Sad girls are my weakness and Elena needs some lovein. <3

Eva is my main love interest though, looooooved her outfit this update at the club.
The activation of Lord's Glare is interesting as heck. I hope we get into more of MC's power or I should say, I hope it becomes more of a player choice to activate it or not. I could see plenty of times it could of helped us navigate some dialog choices. Hopefully as MC becomes more proficient in it, the dev will allow the players to play with the power a bit more instead of just "The narrative says this happens." Choice is always preferable.

Liking that things with Fiona are heating up. I really hope we can find a way to lift that spear. I most definitely want that prize.
I loved the little appearances of our favorite mute this time, was sweet of her to give us one of her throwing knives. And getting an eyeful of her in the bath was a pleasant surprise. Just need to finally have a conversation with her! <3

The twist with Chloe caught me off guard. I kinda love that we are able to either keep things as fuck buddies or tell her it wouldn't kill her if MC could take her to the move some time, even if she isnt looking for a relationship its nice we get to grow closer to our favorite asian girl and also get our rocks off with her.

Glad to see Robbie is getting closer! I laughed my ass off at the convo with her and Chloe. "He's not gay.." "How do you know?" "... I just know." xD I know Robbie is the slowest burn of them all but still nice to see us able to take her in and keep her close.
Hopefully Eva being introduced to her will cause some sparks to happen when Eva gets close and Robbie sees it.

So yeah, great fucking update. I feel bad for Gwen, poor girl, hopefully we can find her and do something about her coma. Not sure what considering our Relic is all about gathering info and not healing but ya never know where the story might go.

Reactions: Real Kreten

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
I was a bit confused by the ending with sad Keanu next to Vincent. I thought sad Keanu was MC's past self? Was it just symbolic visuals or was he hallucinating MC's past self because MC went into his mind earlier?

chainedpanda

Jun 26, 2017
I was a bit confused by the ending with sad Keanu next to Vincent. I thought sad Keanu was MC's past self? Was it just symbolic visuals or was he hallucinating MC's past self because MC went into his mind earlier?
I took it like a metaphor, considering that the old guy in charge claimed they were similar previously.

Reactions: desmosome
Jan 28, 2018
Really enjoying this so far but:
breath - noun - air inhaled and exhaled in breathing
breathe - verb - to draw air into and expel it from the lungs

Unfortunately, breathing seems to be a focal point during parts of the story and the noun 'breath' is used frequently in place of the verb 'breathe' and, imo, can be a bit distracting.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Really enjoying this so far but:
breath - noun - air inhaled and exhaled in breathing
breathe - verb - to draw air into and expel it from the lungs

Unfortunately, breathing seems to be a focal point during parts of the story and the noun 'breath' is used frequently in place of the verb 'breathe' and, imo, can be a bit distracting.
Which text line? I only remember the Vincent fight scene, and it's used correctly there I think.

Jan 28, 2018
I noticed it several times but wasn't keeping track, I commented after reading one of Fiona's lines... it's out of my history now but it was something like, "Breath. That's the adrenaline speaking.", after the MC gets fed up with training. Unless I'm misunderstanding the line, it's an instruction to breathe, to calm himself down.

chainedpanda

Jun 26, 2017
I noticed it several times but wasn't keeping track, I commented after reading one of Fiona's lines... it's out of my history now but it was something like, "Breath. That's the adrenaline speaking.", after the MC gets fed up with training. Unless I'm misunderstanding the line, it's an instruction to breathe, to calm himself down.
Could be wrong, but as long as that sentence has the correct punctuation it is technically correct. As long as it is "Breath." and not "Breath,". The only issue is that no one speaks that way, which would make it awkward, that or English isn't the characters first language. Though I didn't notice it while reading.

4.50 star(s) 132 Votes