chainedpanda

Jun 26, 2017
One interesting twist to this game is the radical change in direction the game took after episode one. The game started clearly as a mind control harem game. Yet now, There is no sign of mindcontrol (at least not in my play through) and I remain doubtful that this game will lead us on a harem path at this point, although I still have hope.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Well, I really liked the story, even though I'm not really sure what happened in the last update - is the MC a time traveller and they haven't realised it yet?

The only thing I know right now is that I'm totally enchanted by Elena: you can do whatever you want to me, honey, as long as you look at me with those eyes of yours! :love::love:

Reactions: Mjbhbhkk455

BarbarrossaNA

Sep 10, 2019
Been here since day one.. A raw game with a new Dev. The improvement over time is much evident to my untrained eyes. Both the Dev and the game continue to impress as time goes on. With that being said... damn I love this game.

Did a complete run thru.. From the first banner to the last scene.. if I smoked I would be kicked back blowing smoke rings right now..

Reactions: Real Kreten

hatefuldisplay

May 22, 2020
Pretty cool update.

Finally, some momentum with Fiona. Nice! So far, she is much more interesting to me than most of the other potential LIs.

I must say Elena has been growing on me with every interaction, especially the earlier office episode. Both versions of her are super hot and I like that there is a personality coming to the surface.

I'm also very much looking forward to seeing what is beneath Paeonia's mask. Looking forward to seeing what's beneath that leather outfit as well while I'm on the subject.

Nova is pretty cute. Hoping for something there in the future. Maybe a threesome with Elena...

Robbie really doesn't do much for me. Don't get me wrong, I'll be tapping her as soon as the opportunity arises. I'm just not really into much about her. She's not a complete no. More of a meh...

Chloe is somewhat cool. I enjoy her sexuality and personality. Guess I'm still stuck on Team Fiona. Well, maybe Team Elena or Team Paeonia. We'll have to see what future updates hold.

Reactions: The ArcKnight

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Pretty cool update.

Finally, some momentum with Fiona. Nice! So far, she is much more interesting to me than most of the other potential LIs.

I must say Elena has been growing on me with every interaction, especially the earlier office episode. Both versions of her are super hot and I like that there is a personality coming to the surface.

I'm also very much looking forward to seeing what is beneath Paeonia's mask. Looking forward to seeing what's beneath that leather outfit as well while I'm on the subject.

Nova is pretty cute. Hoping for something there in the future. Maybe a threesome with Elena...

Robbie really doesn't do much for me. Don't get me wrong, I'll be tapping her as soon as the opportunity arises. I'm just not really into much about her. She's not a complete no. More of a meh...

Chloe is somewhat cool. I enjoy her sexuality and personality. Guess I'm still stuck on Team Fiona. Well, maybe Team Elena or Team Paeonia. We'll have to see what future updates hold.
You and I are polar opposites in terms of who is interesting in this game... Just proves that SMG is doing a good job developing the characters in this game.

Looking forward to whenever Paeonia starts talking since she did in the very beginning of the game.

kvier

Apr 30, 2018
So far it changes the dialog in a few places and one picture , but doesn't add or cut you off from any content.

Jul 21, 2019
I dont even know what red words and blue words as define what in this game story? Do somebody tell me what that is in the game? I dont have clues on this meaning. The story is great i can say. I am pretty much liking it. Someday he would get married or not or being somebody else.

v1900

Apr 21, 2020
Well, I really liked the story, even though I'm not really sure what happened in the last update - is the MC a time traveller and they haven't realised it yet?

The only thing I know right now is that I'm totally enchanted by Elena: you can do whatever you want to me, honey, as long as you look at me with those eyes of yours! :love::love:
If you are referring to the hobo version of the MC (skinny and long hair), that is a flashback to the time after the MC dropped out of college. From a prior flashback (the one with Annie, might be wrong name) we can see the MC was skinny during his younger years. The thing that is in fact strange is how Vincent gets stuck hallucinating with that version of the MC after he touches him.

My theory is that the MC is an innate silver tongue devil and that is way Tobias gave him the relic and the most dangerous version of the MC is hobo MC. At that point in his life he said fuck it come what may and in that mind set he picked up a good looking doctor while looking like a rapist hobo without the help of any magic power. I believe that part of the MC psyche is messing with Vincent.

Although a time traveling hobo does sound awesome. :ROFLMAO:

Sir Ice

Oct 18, 2020
Fairly interesting, though it seems that it should be more accurately described as version 0.3.2
Quite a bit of content, though it could stand some polishing of the action and the text.
I enjoyed it.

Catherine♡

Mar 10, 2019
[/ISPOILER]

My theory is that the MC is an innate silver tongue devil and that is way Tobias gave him the relic and the most dangerous version of the MC is hobo MC. At that point in his life he said fuck it come what may and in that mind set he picked up a good looking doctor while looking like a rapist hobo without the help of any magic power. I believe that part of the MC psyche is messing with Vincent.

Although a time traveling hobo does sound awesome. :ROFLMAO:
Funny to see so many theories. I have another theory, but much simpler: I think when the protagonist looked at Vincent's past, vincent also saw the MC's past. And at the end of the update, he's just realized what Sig told him that the two are quite similar.

v1900

Apr 21, 2020
Funny to see so many theories. I have another theory, but much simpler: I think when the protagonist looked at Vincent's past, vincent also saw the MC's past. And at the end of the update, he's just realized what Sig told him that the two are quite similar.
Talking about MC being similar to Vincent, if you or anybody else could help me kickstart my memory (don't want to start the game again). We do not know what happened to Annie and she might be dead right?

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
Talking about MC being similar to Vincent, if you or anybody else could help me kickstart my memory (don't want to start the game again). We do not know what happened to Annie and she might be dead right?
Yeah. I guess this is something that MC and Vicent are similar too.

Reactions: v1900
4.50 star(s) 132 Votes