korisnik2007a

Jan 22, 2021
So, I wanted to ask here first before leaving any kind of a review:

Played through Ch.0 I guess?, went to toilet with boss lady, said I want to think about it (no way in hell I kiss her), whoop - here comes chapter 1 - I'm still working for her? Like, what!? With the choice I was given it was implied I could actually decline or eh, you know - choose. Not gonna lie super annoying thing. Or am I missing something?

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
Just now getting an alert of a mind control tag in a game that's 9 months old, so naturally I have to ask whether it's something minor that just occurred in a recent update or a major aspect of the game that people just forgot to tag until now.

Reactions: fuzzyskywalker

m0us3r

Nov 28, 2020
Just now getting an alert of a mind control tag in a game that's 9 months old, so naturally I have to ask whether it's something minor that just occurred in a recent update or a major aspect of the game that people just forgot to tag until now.
The protagonist acquires a divine power which helps to see information about people and to influence them. But as far as I know he didn't really hypnotize anyone, so it's not clear will that be a major aspect later in a game; for now it isn't.

Reactions: TundraLupus

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
Honestly, it shouldn't even be tagged.
There's no control aspect. He can read minds/emotions but he doesn't manipulate or control them.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Tags are for content present ingame, and no mind control yet. But I think his power will be able to mind control too later on.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
So, I wanted to ask here first before leaving any kind of a review:

Played through Ch.0 I guess?, went to toilet with boss lady, said I want to think about it (no way in hell I kiss her), whoop - here comes chapter 1 - I'm still working for her? Like, what!? With the choice I was given it was implied I could actually decline or eh, you know - choose. Not gonna lie super annoying thing. Or am I missing something?
It's needed for the story to continue working for her. The choice is to "forgive" her or not

Reactions: korisnik2007a

Alex5280

Sep 3, 2020
Honestly, it shouldn't even be tagged.
There's no control aspect. He can read minds/emotions but he doesn't manipulate or control them.
Tags are for content present ingame, and no mind control yet. But I think his power will be able to mind control too later on.
There was a scene in the strip club where it seemed that there was some degree of mind control involved.

Reactions: Real Kreten

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
I'm only on chapter one but I have to ask, does the MC stay such a pussy the whole time. Because right now I'm finding him annoying as fuck. I like the story but I don't know if I can stick with it if he stays like this the whole time.

Reactions: isotope

Real Kreten

Apr 10, 2020
I'm only on chapter one but I have to ask, does the MC stay such a pussy the whole time. Because right now I'm finding him annoying as fuck. I like the story but I don't know if I can stick with it if he stays like this the whole time.
MC grows through whole story. I think that we can expect him become superhero (he is far from it now) at the end.
However, Developer play hide and seek game with MC`s accomplishments.

MC himself ignore his strong qualities and successes and we see reality through his eyes. Therefore, we see him weaker, than he is. For seeing of his positive side, comments of his friends are important.

ryyty

Mar 18, 2020
Great game for an early release, the storyline is immersive and seems to be well thought out. Renders are pretty good, nice models, plus the world is not full of females that make it a bit realistic. The MC needs to be more confident and not so much of a loser.

If I am going to take a beating every time I make a bad decision, it will certainly affect my mental state forever. o_O View attachment 717442
How to avoid beating I need a walkthrough

m0us3r

Nov 28, 2020
How to avoid beating I need a walkthrough
That was a joke I guess. There is no beating, just one fight where the guys were victorious. And it was necessary and had nothing to do with mental deterioration.

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Is there a walkthrough for the game? I see all these different traits when talking to Eva and I am unsure which is best to pick.

VN..reader

Aug 28, 2020
let's see, where am i in the story... ch 0 ... yup it just ended (ch 0?? wth.. :confused:) . so far .. I FUCKING LOVE THIS STORY.
i dl the 1st release and put it with the other 300 games in que. and each update after and only now started it... :whistle:(y)
ssay... does anybody got the number of the chick that play Robbie? ... best damn red i ever seen

VN..reader

Aug 28, 2020
Is there a walkthrough for the game? I see all these different traits when talking to Eva and I am unsure which is best to pick.
i believe said stats are for affinity to various girls. i chose athletic because she was at the gym.... some of the 'art' options may trigger special scenes with another girl. at least that's my guess and i'm sticking to it...

Reniere

Aug 5, 2019
I saw dev is thinking about making a second game..... Kinda worried some other devs have done that and there first babies get neglected I hope this doesn't happen.

Reactions: isotope

Gorse

GFX Designer
Aug 16, 2020
I saw dev is thinking about making a second game..... Kinda worried some other devs have done that and there first babies get neglected I hope this doesn't happen.
Right you are ... here's the original post from his Patreon:
The original quote about the second game plans:

" About that second game I mentioned...

I've been looking for some extra work to replace the hours I spend on YouTube or some other useless stuff I do when I'm not working/studying/playing some good shit.

Sometimes when I'm working on Mad World I feel like writing straight pr0n, and sometimes, writing and posing the aforementioned can be such a drag...

Also, there are times when I feel like writing something different. Making a second game can get rid of 85% of these problems with the drawback that I'd have to render it alongside MW, so I'm still studying the possibility carefully. I would also have to decide between one of the other four games I have planned (I might make a poll for that).

The most significant thing I wanted to state about this is that I'm not finishing Mad World anytime soon. I can't emphasize this enough, but Mad World will be a HUGE game story-wise. Since I'm already going to start another game while developing MW, I see very few reasons why I shouldn't start now.

So, yeah, there's a very high chance you'll be seeing another Visual Novel from me.
Last, but not least.

It's so great to see that we're almost at fifty people financially supporting the game! I love working on MW but since I live off my projects, if this one didn't at least show lucrative potential, I wouldn't be able to work on it ('cause the rent ain't cheap). So, thanks, guys.

The work, although slightly hindered, continues. I hope I can bring the next chapter as soon as possible. See ya'll later this week.

Thank you for your kind support. "

So we can await the next chapter, but more future content seems to depend on more support...

m0us3r

Nov 28, 2020
So we can await the next chapter, but more future content seems to depend on more support...
"Mad World" deserves more support, but modest numbers for now are not surprising. It started how long, 9 months ago? Nowadays popularity of even good games grows slowly (but still, steadily). Given time, "Mad World" will raise more and more patronage. It might be not the most exciting in erotic department, and some people disagree with some details, but the story is great, the writing is balanced and dynamical, visual content is rich etc. The developer shows good dedication too, so I'm sure the game will succeed very well.

Gorse

GFX Designer
Aug 16, 2020
...the story is great, the writing is balanced and dynamical, visual content is rich etc. The developer shows good dedication too, so I'm sure the game will succeed very well.
I agree with you in most points.

I only tried to give a very short summary of the news from the dev who mentioned that "Mad World" would need more support to go on further...

Of course with given time (and the right amount of regular updates) a game may raise more support. Compared to a lot of other releases after 9 months, the patronage for "Mad World" isn't that strong (and much too less for the given content in my opinion).
Many of these fine but rare games with more focus on the story, characterisation and immersion but maybe less lewd stuff share the same issue: they aren't for masses and so often don't receive the support they deserve.
On the other side there are exceptions that don't prove that rule...
so we can only cross our fingers for this project to gain more attention and patrons for succeeding hopefully really well!

4.50 star(s) 132 Votes