Valex

Apr 27, 2017
That was the thing I messed up. You're playing with a very old save. If you got this far, that means you got through the first scene calling that variable, which probably means you ignored the warning the first time. I'm really sorry for that, but your save has been broken for a long time, now.
Well... that explains it.
Starting over, huh.
It's okay, thanks for the explanation.
Cheers

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
The characters were meh, but i guess thats subjectional so i wont go much into that.

especially when the reviews say its good but its actually not.
As per your opinion on the characters, reviews are also subjective and given per each individual's personal taste.
Some have objective definitions, so look for those ones to get a better idea of what to expect. (y)

kvier

Apr 30, 2018
Whats the diff between red and blue choices? Is it good(blue) / bad(red) ?
Internally, the game calls them Blue="Paragon" and Red="Avenger". Very roughly blue=order and red=chaos. Dev has previously said that going to either extreme will be bad for you.

Anyway, just wanted to say that I'm really impressed by the writing and cinematography (I know...) in the update. Keep up the good work, Capella

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
there are no stats ....
the variables shows nothing (and be sure that i was looking - wanted to make a mod)
there was this one scene about getting a trait (master of arcane?) - but its nowhere stored
I said "stats" because that is how it is called in a lot of games not to be literal, the dev got it and answered that next update there will be a journal that does what I requested. Also yeah couldn't find the variables either, I just thought that maybe the dev did it in the "I'll do as I go" style which would be defining them as they are created, which for me isn't optimal but every person works differently, to be fair I didn't actually go deep in the code.

Reactions: Boehser Onkel

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
goddamn condoms:cry: ruin everything

and not a big fan of smoking cant believe i gotta avoid a sex scene because of it:LOL:

Gorse

GFX Designer
Aug 16, 2020
For some reason, I stopped getting notifications on new comments in the thread. I hope it's not too late to clarify some misconceptions about the sandbox elements. Yeah, I get that people are skeptical about it, so I feel like I should say something.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

To everyone playing through the game and giving your feedback, thank you. I can't always reply, but I do read it all.
Capella, thank you for the clarification!
As the planned sandbox update is still far away from being implemented and your concept seems to be coherent to me, I don't worry about it (at least until then ;)).

I personally loved this update! For me you significantly improved the renders (the initial scene for this part of the chapter was stunning for example), added some interesting (almost philosophical) background to the story and further depth to some characters (Eve, Robbie and even Vincent).
While others may have criticized some depressing flavor, I appreciate the serious topics and the kind of noir mood you dare to immerse ourselves in the relationships and the plot.
This isn't another trivial p*rn "story" ... it's a real adult novel with fantasy elements, fine world-building, solid writing and deeper characterisations and relations - though I'm grateful and looking forward to the further continuation!

Keep on the great work :cool:

ohhiimfox

May 24, 2018
Capella, thank you for the clarification!
As the planned sandbox update is still far away from being implemented and your concept seems to be coherent to me,
Wait wait wait.... Sandbox is planned for the game?

Gosh... another good game and i'm gonna delete it because i dont wanna get to hooked up by the story and then getting sandbox in it to ruin it.. seen it in so much games and it never translates well to start as VN then switch to Sandbox.

But it's the choice of the Dev so i wish him all the best.

Gorse

GFX Designer
Aug 16, 2020

Gosh... another good game and i'm gonna delete it because i dont wanna get to hooked up by the story and then getting sandbox in it to ruin it.. seen it in so much games and it never translates well to start as VN then switch to Sandbox.

Yes, it is planned, but ages away from being implemented!
While I guess you've had plenty of bad experiences with sandbox so far, don't judge too fast and have a read of devs statement about the future sandbox implementation before deleting this game.
Try to do yourself a favor and give the dev a chance to succeed ... Honestly, but that's only my opinion :sneaky:

JJATH

May 2, 2017

It's 10 Chapters away. Most of the story is getting done and then there will be paths for you to go down before the end.
Edit: This is mostly from the Discord server. I'm guessing that there will be paths towards the end of the Prologue to the story? The a Sandbox for a little while because there is content for characters or something like that.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Grelk

Byczer

Feb 1, 2020
The sex scenes and conversations in this game are extremely beautiful and realistic. I wish you continued success DEV. Best girl Eva <3

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Does leaving the bath close off Aria scenes in the future? Can you have a more male dom interaction with her later if you leave? Are you forced into some femdom stuff in the future if you choose to let her bang you?

Reactions: Look-see

Frosty2000

Nov 16, 2017
That was a surprisingly fun game, even though I didn't really find the femdom content I was looking for. But well some women certainly have potential in that regard. Would be nice to get some options in sexual scenes where we could choose to be more submissive or let's say giving. ;P

4.50 star(s) 132 Votes